Start by marking “InuYasha: Yet Another Naraku (InuYasha, #21)” as Want to Read:
InuYasha: Yet Another Naraku (InuYasha, #21)

InuYasha: Yet Another Naraku (InuYasha #21)

4.27 of 5 stars 4.27  ·  rating details  ·  1,288 ratings  ·  11 reviews
200 pages
Published April 12th 2005 by VIZ Media LLC (first published June 18th 2001)

To ask other readers questions about InuYasha, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about InuYasha

Lauren
What first drew me to this series was the romantic historical aspect. I loved how a modern day girl gets pulled back into the past. I don't know what it is about those stories that attract me so much, maybe it is the difficulty for the girl of fitting in and having to rely on the guy so much to be able to get along in the world.

I also really liked the group aspect to this series and the corresponding relationships that affect each of the characters.

I would really recommend this series to fans of
Destiny
Love this series!
Bine
Mega toller Band! Ich liene Kaguras Eigenwilligkeit und die Geschichte zwischrn Miroku und Sango war sooo toll. Nur leider viel zu kurz. Im Anime war die eindeutig länger! Bis auf Koga habe ich mal wieder nichts auszusetzen^^
Caroline
Shippo gets some more action in here than normal, and there's a lot more of Koga than most volumes (he's really growing on me! Reminds me a lot of Ryoga from Ranma 1/2, who was one of my favorites in there).
Vitor Frazão
Um volume mais light, mas muito divertido. Há muitos volumes que Shippou não recebia tanto protagonismo e foi a primeira vez que Miroku e Sango tiveram um aventura sozinhos.
Ubalstecha
The plot moves along nicely. We find out Sango has a thing for Miroku. Kagura's desire to be free of Naraku moves forward.
Tori
Inuyasha Vol. 21 (Inuyasha) (in Japanese) by Rumiko Takahashi (date?)
Starbubbles
Here we see one of Shippo's little bit parts, but it was adorable!
Steph
Dec 05, 2008 Steph rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: fans of Rumiko Takahashi
Recommended to Steph by: watched the anime
Shelves: manga
A great manga; one of my favorite series.
Lanie Sanders
Lanie Sanders marked it as to-read
May 25, 2015
Moriah
Moriah marked it as to-read
May 19, 2015
Lucia
Lucia added it
May 13, 2015
Emily
Emily added it
May 12, 2015
  • Fushigi Yûgi: The Mysterious Play, Vol. 07: Castaway
  • Yu Yu Hakusho, Volume 7: Knife-Edge Death Match (Yu Yu Hakusho, #7)
  • Rurouni Kenshin, Vol. 27 (Rurouni Kenshin, #27)
  • Wish, Vol. 04 (Wish, #4)
  • Revolutionary Girl Utena, Vol. 04: To Bud
  • Kare Kano: His and Her Circumstances, Vol. 16
Rumiko Takahashi (高橋 留美子) was born in Niigata, Japan. She is not only one of the richest women in Japan but also one of the top paid manga artists. She is also the most successful female comic artist in history. She has been writing manga non-stop for 31 years.

Rumiko Takahashi is one of the wealthiest women in Japan. The manga she creates (and its anime adaptations) are very popular in the United
More about Rumiko Takahashi...

InuYasha (1 - 10 of 56 books)
  • InuYasha: Turning Back Time (InuYasha, #1)
  • InuYasha: Family Matters (InuYasha, #2)
  • InuYasha: Good Intentions (InuYasha, #3)
  • InuYasha: Lost and Alone (InuYasha, #4)
  • InuYasha: Flesh and Bone (InuYasha, #5)
  • InuYasha: Wounded Souls (InuYasha, #6)
  • InuYasha: Close Enemies (InuYasha, #7)
  • InuYasha: Stolen Spirit (InuYasha, #8)
  • InuYasha: Building a Better Trap (InuYasha, #9)
  • InuYasha: A Warrior's Code (InuYasha, #10)
InuYasha: Turning Back Time (InuYasha, #1) Ranma ½, Vol. 1 (Ranma ½ (US 2nd), #1) InuYasha Ani-Manga, Vol. 1 (Inuyasha Ani-Manga, #1) InuYasha: Family Matters (InuYasha, #2) InuYasha: Good Intentions (InuYasha, #3)