Start by marking “InuYasha: Yet Another Naraku (InuYasha, #21)” as Want to Read:
InuYasha: Yet Another Naraku (InuYasha, #21)

InuYasha: Yet Another Naraku (InuYasha #21)

4.26  ·  Rating Details ·  1,534 Ratings  ·  22 Reviews
200 pages
Published April 12th 2005 by VIZ Media LLC (first published June 18th 2001)

To ask other readers questions about InuYasha, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about InuYasha

Lady Flo
Jul 26, 2016 Lady Flo rated it it was amazing
5 stars, for not I got what I wanted, but just simply it's 21st ^_^
Vanessa Kay
Dec 10, 2016 Vanessa Kay rated it it was amazing
*This review is for the series as a whole with 4.5 out of 5 stars*

This series is absolutely the longest series I’ve ever read so far, with a total of 56 volumes containing 559 chapters. Yeah right? I grew up watching anime and when I stumbled to this one, I instantly got hook. I’m so in love with this anime that I have the complete anime series in my possession. Yep! It occupy mostly the memory of my external drive haha sucker I know. And it’s just now that I finally had the courage to read its
Krista
Jun 20, 2017 Krista rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ヤー最後の絵はすごかった。何か鬼蜘はすごく不気味なやつだね。最後の絵はそゆう不気味な所よく伝えた。見るだけで寒気感じた。
Ash
Mar 25, 2015 Ash rated it liked it
*This review is for the series as a whole (with a 3 star rating) and will be included on every volume for my own organizing purposes.*
This will probably be the longest review I've ever written, and for that, I apologize. I have a lot to say and despite the character limit, it will be said.
InuYasha is honestly a classic in the sense that the anime is well-loved, the manga is typically well-loved, it was original-ish when it was first published, but it went on way too long. It's a 56 volume series
Joti
Apr 14, 2016 Joti rated it it was amazing
Sep 20, 2015 Sarah rated it really liked it
Actually Rating

4 Stars for InuYasha volume 21

I've fallen behind with my reviews after getting really sick, so the next bit of reviews are just going to be...

Quick and to the Point

Shippo meets and helps a human girl with a fake jewel shard.

Koga, still chasing Naraku, once again bumps into Kagome and the crew. InuYasha ends up stepping in to help him before the end of the new moon...

Monk runs off (not really) to help a mountain princess be free from a demon.

Naraku's new spawn is on the loose and
Lanie
Another solid installment. Shippo gets a story which is nice. He's become a tiny little background character since mirko and sango joined. :/ I wonder why? He's got just much to offer. O know he's a kid but he's still powerful! The part with sango and miroku was great. (Yes inuyasha, she does like him. It IS obvious if even the kid can see it.) The ending was nicely done to. Another interesting cliff hanger. :)

Also I'm really excited to be finish with this one. I've now finished rereading all m
Дени Проданова
Jan 16, 2016 Дени Проданова rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga-and-manhwa
Ако сте стигнали до тук, сигурно сте забелязали, че откачените, смущаващи и откровено страшни йокаи, с каквито бяха изпълнени първите томове, постепенно взеха да отстъпват място на по-нормално изглеждащи йокаи, както и на развитието на взаимоотношенията между героите (не само Кагоме-Инуяша-Кикьо). Простото избиване на този и онзи йокай, стана постоянно оплитане в мрежите на Нараку и вече враговете не са случайни. Но този том ни връща малко от онова чувство в началото, където йокая, срещу когото ...more
Kaotic
Sep 05, 2015 Kaotic rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Inuyasha Fans
Shelves: online
I took a little bit of a hiatus from reading this, but I picked it back up again. Some days I just don't get much time to read, others I get too much time and no energy, and yet others all I do is read. I kind of go in spurts.

Anyway, this volume was interesting and funny, I especially laughed when Inuyasha, Kagome and Shippo were spying on Miroku and Sango, and Inuyasha's inability to comprehend their relationship.

We also get to meet a new offspring of Naraku - a man with "no face." It'll be in
Lauren
Sep 19, 2012 Lauren rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
What first drew me to this series was the romantic historical aspect. I loved how a modern day girl gets pulled back into the past. I don't know what it is about those stories that attract me so much, maybe it is the difficulty for the girl of fitting in and having to rely on the guy so much to be able to get along in the world.

I also really liked the group aspect to this series and the corresponding relationships that affect each of the characters.

I would really recommend this series to fans of
Kirsten Simkiss
Aug 22, 2016 Kirsten Simkiss rated it really liked it
Shelves: own, reviewed
InuYasha is one of those series that everybody loves on some level, despite how repetitive it is in nature. This book deals with a lot of people dealing with romantic feelings, as well as furthering the plot as Kagura tries to determine her loyalties to Naraku. Sango and Miroku have a bit of a heart to heart as their feelings become more obvious to the characters (even if the readers have known for a while).
Caroline
Apr 18, 2011 Caroline rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
Shippo gets some more action in here than normal, and there's a lot more of Koga than most volumes (he's really growing on me! Reminds me a lot of Ryoga from Ranma 1/2, who was one of my favorites in there).
Bine
Aug 21, 2013 Bine rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mega toller Band! Ich liene Kaguras Eigenwilligkeit und die Geschichte zwischrn Miroku und Sango war sooo toll. Nur leider viel zu kurz. Im Anime war die eindeutig länger! Bis auf Koga habe ich mal wieder nichts auszusetzen^^
Steph
Jul 05, 2008 Steph rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: fans of Rumiko Takahashi
Recommended to Steph by: watched the anime
Shelves: manga
A great manga; one of my favorite series.
Destiny
Jul 24, 2014 Destiny rated it it was amazing
Love this series!
Tori
Inuyasha Vol. 21 (Inuyasha) (in Japanese) by Rumiko Takahashi (date?)
Summer Seeds
Human InuYasha ♡
Starbubbles
Jun 27, 2011 Starbubbles rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
Here we see one of Shippo's little bit parts, but it was adorable!
Ubalstecha
The plot moves along nicely. We find out Sango has a thing for Miroku. Kagura's desire to be free of Naraku moves forward.
Vitor Frazão
Jul 15, 2012 Vitor Frazão rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
Um volume mais light, mas muito divertido. Há muitos volumes que Shippou não recebia tanto protagonismo e foi a primeira vez que Miroku e Sango tiveram um aventura sozinhos.
Kaz
Kaz rated it really liked it
Mar 30, 2017
Shadow
Shadow rated it it was amazing
Apr 06, 2015
Jasmin
Jasmin rated it it was amazing
Apr 11, 2017
Mafalda Angélico
Mafalda Angélico rated it it was amazing
Jul 29, 2013
Courteni
Courteni rated it liked it
Jun 06, 2013
Karen Hornyak
Karen Hornyak rated it it was amazing
Feb 24, 2013
Sombuddha De
Sombuddha De rated it liked it
Dec 06, 2012
Kirry
Kirry rated it liked it
Dec 28, 2014
James
James rated it it was amazing
Mar 12, 2010
Bookwormnerd
Bookwormnerd rated it really liked it
Jan 04, 2014
  • Fushigi Yûgi: The Mysterious Play, Vol. 12: Girlfriend
  • Wish, Vol. 03 (Wish, #3)
  • Kare Kano: His and Her Circumstances, Vol. 17
  • Revolutionary Girl Utena, Vol. 4: To Bud
  • Rurouni Kenshin, Volume 25
  • Yu Yu Hakusho, Volume 6: The Dark Tournament (Yu Yu Hakusho, #6)
  • Her Majesty's Dog, Volume 7
  • From Far Away, Vol. 05
Rumiko Takahashi (高橋 留美子) was born in Niigata, Japan. She is not only one of the richest women in Japan but also one of the top paid manga artists. She is also the most successful female comic artist in history. She has been writing manga non-stop for 31 years.

Rumiko Takahashi is one of the wealthiest women in Japan. The manga she creates (and its anime adaptations) are very popular in the United
More about Rumiko Takahashi...

InuYasha (1 - 10 of 58 books)
  • InuYasha: Turning Back Time (InuYasha, #1)
  • InuYasha: Family Matters (InuYasha, #2)
  • InuYasha: Good Intentions (InuYasha, #3)
  • Inuyasha, Volume 01 (VIZBIG Edition)
  • InuYasha: Lost and Alone (InuYasha, #4)
  • InuYasha: Flesh and Bone (InuYasha, #5)
  • InuYasha: Wounded Souls (InuYasha, #6)
  • InuYasha: Close Enemies (InuYasha, #7)
  • InuYasha: Stolen Spirit (InuYasha, #8)
  • InuYasha: Building a Better Trap (InuYasha, #9)