Start by marking “The Ruthless Magnate's Virgin Mistress” as Want to Read:
The Ruthless Magnate's Virgin Mistress

The Ruthless Magnate's Virgin Mistress (Virgin Brides, Arrogant Husbands #2)

From the moment he sees Abbey at a charity fashion show, Russian tycoon Nikolai Arlov wants every inch of that curvy, creamy body. When she refuses him, he mercilessly switches tactics, aiming straight for her vulnerable heart....With her family's business in serious trouble, Abbey knows Nikolai's money is their only hope. She submits to his lethal brand of seduction and b ...more
Published January 1st 2009 by Harlequin (first published 2008)

To ask other readers questions about The Ruthless Magnate's Virgin Mistress, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Ruthless Magnate's Virgin Mistress

Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books)
It was refreshing to see a hero in a Harlequin Presents who was not Italian, Greek, or Latin for once. And since I am on a Russian kick, it was a double whammy for me. Nothing new was established with this one, but it was entertaining. Nikolai was a womanizer, which I am heartily sick of. I just wish there could be an alpha HP hero who was celibate before the heroine for once. If you know of one, please let me know. I liked that Abbey was pretty tough and didn't immediately fall into Nikolai's b ...more
Becky
Alex is The Romance Fox
This is the second book in Lynne Graham’s Virgin Brides, Arrogant Husbands and I loved it. The follow-up to Ophelia and Lysander’s book 1, this is the story of Nikolai Arlov, a gorgeous, womanizer Russian billionaire, with a connection to Ophelia (though we only discover this near the end of the story!!!) who is determined to get Abbey in his bed , after setting eyes on her at a fashion show. He cannot believe that she wants nothing to do with him and this makes him more determined than ever to ...more
Jenny
Dec 23, 2012 Jenny rated it it was ok
Extremely feisty widow heroine and playboy Russian tycoon meet at a charity fashion show. Nikolai wants Abbey in his bed but she is still in love and obsessed with her dead husband so she wants nothing to do with Nikolai, which of-course makes Nikolai even more determined to win her heart.

I liked the hero, he was a very sexy Russian alpha male but not mean or cold. The heroine was so annoying and whiny I wanted to slap her.

This is the second book in Lynne Graham’s Virgin Brides, Arrogant Husba
Onu
Mar 17, 2014 Onu rated it really liked it
Recommended to Onu by: Roub
The alpha hero who was not an ass. I liked Nikolai a lot. He was totally besotted with Abbey, the heroine. I can understand her grieving for her husband. It is sometimes difficult to move on. But I disliked her immensely for insulting Nikolai constantly without any cause or provocation. I thought she was being bitchy at times. She slept with him yet she turned the tables on him and blamed him for getting her into the bed with him.

I really admired Nikolai for trying to resist her attempts of sed
Emona
May 12, 2016 Emona rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Neither good nor bad, but Lynne usually writes much better!
Abbey and Nikolai shared a fierce attraction the first time they met.
Nikolai was a handsome billionaire who didn't do relationships.
He didn't know why he felt this strong force drawing him to Abbey. She had gorgeous red hair. She said what was on her mind. I think the two really enjoyed fighting.
Caro
Otra re-re-re-etc relectura.
No sé cómo pude darle cinco estrellas; debió ser por Nikholai Arlov, que se lleva las palmas y no por la protagonista insufrible. Él definitivamente salva el libro, ella me pareció mezquina y llena de contradicciones, siempre dispuesta a rebajarlo con comentarios hirientes y gratuitos. No estoy de ánimos para aguantar heroínas tan pagadas de sí mismas cuando en la realidad es tan difícil encontrar hombres que valgan la pena como para que esta se haga tanto la exquisit
Lady Raven RAVE!
It is what i would expect from a Lynne Graham book. It was a good read and i enjoy it this is the second book in the series the other 2 books are

1.The Greek tycoons disobedient bride

3.The Spanish billionaires pregnant wife

Loved it.
Michelle
Jun 19, 2009 Michelle rated it really liked it
As a Harlequin romance novel, you have to assume that there is very little plot. There was more plot then I expected, even if the ending was stereotypical. You know it's going to come, but they just throw it at you -- there's no evidence of it coming through the characters.
Kaycee ❤️
3.5 STARS!

After reading Greek Tycoon's Disobedient Bride, I immediately started with book 2, with our Russian hero Nikolai Arlov

Abbey Carmichael is a young widower who still mourning her dead husband when she met the Russian Billionaire Nikolai Arlov, whose vigorous sex life is always giving the tabloids headlines. She was surprised and annoyed when he shown an interest and asked her out, so she immediately turned him down and walked away.

Nikolai Arlov wanted Abbey the moment he saw her. So it
Paula Legate
Jun 05, 2014 Paula Legate rated it liked it
Shelves: romance-suspence
Abbey and Nikolai shared a fierce attraction to one another the first time they met. Nikolai was a handsome billionaire. He didn't do relationships, he was a love um and leave kind of man. He didn't know why he felt this strong force drawing him to Abbey. She had gorgeous red hair. She said what was on her mind. I think the two enjoyed fighting. Nikolai was use to everyone falling over themselves to please him. He was stunned when the beautiful red head told him she didn't want to see him. Abbey ...more
Erin ☕ *Proud Book Hoarder*
Not as good as the other Lynne Graham I read last week, but still a good one. The heroine is likeable but sometimes annoying as she can overdo her independence, especially after the second half. The hero is yummy and pretty cold, but no big complaints there. Her friend Caroline really ended up pissing me off by the end of the book with her attitude and actions, I wonder if they stayed as close friends? Theres a decent amount of sex in the book, it starts around page 50, and I prefer for the hold ...more
CaliGirlRae
I liked this story right off the bat! Heroine Abbey was more than just another Harlequin Presents doormat and she wasn't overly spunky where she bit off everyone's head just to appear strong. Nikolai was the generic Harlequin Presents hero but I like how Ms. Graham gave him a reason for his coldness. The story started out pretty promising but took a quick turn down to the usual generic HP storyline and ultimate ending. I liked seeing the subplot with the heroine's brother fighting a gambling add ...more
Gaby
Jun 26, 2013 Gaby rated it it was ok
Very unlikable, drama-queen, higher than you heroine and unreasonable, spoiled hero. In fact, all characters were annoying to me at some point or another. Also, very repetitive in the description department... I mean, seriously, how many times do I have to read how dark his brows or how brown his fingers are? The story was just okay.
Asrina Maharani
Dec 15, 2009 Asrina Maharani rated it really liked it
yummy. Made me wanna read more about Russian lead-male on books. Although it was Historical Romance that I read after not Contemporary like this one ^^
Brie
very enjoyable, but the ending seemed a little rushed and everything just came together all perfectly a bit too fast. but I still really liked the characters and love the author :)
Brenda
Dec 12, 2015 Brenda rated it really liked it
Once upon a time, in England lived a beautiful (with terrible self esteem. Has no idea she's pretty ) naive widow named Abbey (Wait, the name of the book is The Ruthless Magnate's VIRGIN Mistress. Yes, it threw me for a loop considering she was very devoted to the late Jeffrey early on in the book.) And she was talked into modeling a dress at a charity event where she is seen by tall,dark and super sexy Russian business man Nikolai who proceeds to a noble goal of having sex with Abbey.

I did no
Tiren
Jul 30, 2014 Tiren rated it liked it
Shelves: harlequin, not-mm
Calatasde
Apr 16, 2013 Calatasde rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013
TAnrım! Bu da Harika bir seri!Bu sefer,birbirini kaybetmiş 3 kardeşin hayatlarının aşklarını bulmasını anlatıyor.Ophelia,Nikolai ve Molly hayatın zorlukları karşısında birbirlerini kaybetmiş 3 kardeş.
Tahmin ederek söylüyorum;En büyükleri Nikolai 30 yaşında Sonra Ophelia ve En küçükleri Molly.Ortak noktaları Anneleri Cathy.Zavallı kadın Farklı Adamlardan Hamile kalmış.Ophelia hariç hepsini babalarına bırakmış veya onların ailelerine.Herşey Ophelia'nın anneannesinin herşeyi saklayıp öldükten sonra
Erica
Jul 28, 2013 Erica rated it liked it
I really enjoyed this trilogy, but of the three this would be my least favorite. All the heroines shared a stubborn type of personality, but Abbey was by far the most obstinate. I found her unwavering dedication to her deceased husband to be a little too much. I loved that both of Graham's characters have distinctive personalities. And there is always a good deal of chemistry between her hero and heroine.
Marianne
Dec 16, 2016 Marianne rated it it was ok
I couldn't really stand Nikolai. She'd say no and then he'd do it anyway. She'd set boundaries and he'd ignore them. But then, Abbey's lack of a spine didn't help matters at all. Overall, I didn't go into this expecting a riveting plot, but I did hope to like the characters a little more. They grew on me, but I did debate on stopping about halfway through.
Leyns
Oct 18, 2016 Leyns rated it really liked it
Another good mills n boon. Same old 'I hate you but can't resist when you touch me' but other than that it was good. One big thing I didn't like about this book was in the prologue when his three beautiful female aids all offer to sleep with him. At once. Big ick factor for me.
Vintage
Classic Lynne Graham. Side note: it's scary that I can write that, and scary that there are readers who know what I mean.

All I am going to add is that the scene where the H accidentally gives the H a hicky is hysterical. His solution to cover it up falls under romance hero shenanigans.
Christina Montminy
Jun 22, 2013 Christina Montminy rated it really liked it
was a good read unfortunately I read #3 first. What I like best about this series is that Lynne Graham goes on to the future to let you know what happened after the original story was done. I like that.
Jesica
Jul 05, 2016 Jesica rated it really liked it
BLOG: www.adictaxictoxico.blogspot.com

Fue el que mas me gusto de la trilogía...
tal vez porque les sentí mas química a estos personajes..
Janie
Rating: 4 star.

Always loved that her name was Abby. Sometimes feels like Nikolai is talking to me! xD
رومولا الن
Feb 16, 2015 SMR grey rated it liked it
GuisBell
Jun 27, 2016 GuisBell rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bueno
Abbey supero a su antecesora Ophelia, me encantó su actitud luchadora. ;)
*Mo0sHaLuTz*
May 31, 2013 *Mo0sHaLuTz* rated it liked it
3.5!!!!!!
  • The Billionaire's Blackmailed Bride (Red-Hot Revenge) (Harlequin Presents, #2733)
  • Mistress by Contract
  • Dealing Her Final Card (Princes Untamed, #1)
  • The Santangeli Marriage
  • Behind the Palace Walls
  • Raffaele: Taming His Tempestuous Virgin (Orsini Brothers, #1)
  • Blackmailed Bride, Inexperienced Wife (Innocent Wives #3)
  • Bedded And Wedded For Revenge (Modern Romance)
  • The Sultan's Choice
  • Public Wife, Private Mistress (Italian Husbands)
  • His Virgin Acquisition
  • The Brunelli Baby Bargain
  • His Royal Love-Child (Royal Brides, #4; Scorsolini Princes, #2)
  • The Bellini Bride (A Mediterranean Marriage, #1)
  • Ruthless Russian, Lost Innocence
  • Innocent Secretary...Accidentally Pregnant

Lynne Graham was born on July 30, 1956 of Irish-Scottish parentage. She has livedin Northern Ireland all her life. She grew up in a seaside village with herbrother. She learnt to read at the age of 3, and haven't stopped since then.

Lynne first met her husband when she was 1
More about Lynne Graham...

Virgin Brides, Arrogant Husbands (3 books)
  • The Greek Tycoon's Disobedient Bride