Start by marking “9x13: The Pan That Can” as Want to Read:
9x13: The Pan That Can

9x13: The Pan That Can

More than 370 tempting recipes that can be made in a 9x13 pan, with favorites for every meal of the day.
135 make-ahead recipes to ease the last-minute crunch.
Breakfast and brunch dishes include Ham & Cheese Strata and Oven-Easy French Toast.
Crowd-pleasing main-dish recipes include Lemon-Herb Roasted Chicken and Apple-Glazed Pork Loin and warming casseroles such as Ital
Spiral-bound, 400 pages
Published September 1st 2008 by Better Homes & Gardens

To ask other readers questions about 9x13, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 9x13

Mar 03, 2011 Laura rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cookbook
I bought this book at a Scholastic book fair because (1) I wanted more recipes for the oven, especially with winter coming and (2) a lot of friends and family have been going through rough times. I wanted to be able to "gift" them with something unusual.

To be honest, I haven't yet made any of the recipes although I several marked for the making and I've even bought the ingredients. I just haven't had the time this week to make them.

The sidebars provide information as to where the found the recip
Charlene
Oct 22, 2013 Charlene rated it really liked it
Shelves: food-cooking
A spiral-bound, soft-cover that's more than just a cookbook. In the short introduction, we meet the "pan that can" and get a "pan primer" and "pan pointers". I'm a sucker for history so it was a pleasant surprise to find the history of a piece of US bakeware here. It offers up recipes for breakfast, main and side dishes, and desserts, too.

I find it especially useful because I have halve the recipes for one-dish meals. I whip up two or three a week for my older parents who can take them from the
Leigh
Dec 27, 2013 Leigh rated it it was ok
I like the plastic comb format, it makes it easy to lie flat on the kitchen counter. I like the writing style and the design. Easy to read fonts and colors. But, the recipes just aren't very good. Easy, sure. You can make these even if you are a beginner cook (I'm not) But not very tasty-I've made them, shrugged and decided against making it again.
Becky H.
Dec 06, 2008 Becky H. rated it really liked it
Shelves: non-fiction, 2008
Good cookbook. It could use more pictures. Lots of inspiring food from breakfast, lunch and dinner to snacks and appetizers too. Try the Cinnamon rolls!
Nick
Jan 08, 2009 Nick rated it really liked it
This is a great cookbook for potlucking. If you are going to make glazed ham balls you really should be sharing them with friends.
Gina
Jan 16, 2010 Gina rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cookbooks
I make more than a few dinners for my family and there is nothing easier than a casserole. The Rueben Casserole is my absolute favorite! I could eat it everyday...
Kim
Kim rated it liked it
Jan 14, 2013
Justin
Justin rated it really liked it
Feb 04, 2009
Katrina Weiss
Katrina Weiss rated it it was amazing
Jan 18, 2015
Tonia
Tonia rated it liked it
Mar 21, 2015
Ashok
Ashok rated it really liked it
Apr 04, 2014
Nicole Herrington
Nicole Herrington rated it it was amazing
May 23, 2012
Anna Quatermass
Anna Quatermass rated it really liked it
Jun 26, 2016
Cassidy
Cassidy rated it liked it
Jun 14, 2011
Rosa N
Rosa N rated it liked it
Jul 19, 2015
Lou
Lou rated it it was ok
Feb 16, 2009
Mack
Mack rated it liked it
Jul 16, 2014
Colette
Colette rated it really liked it
Feb 17, 2015
Diane Hall
Diane Hall rated it really liked it
Feb 17, 2014
Suzanne
Suzanne rated it really liked it
Jan 22, 2010
Kathryn
Kathryn rated it it was amazing
Sep 13, 2013
elin
elin rated it really liked it
Aug 13, 2014
Danielle Beard
Danielle Beard rated it really liked it
Sep 19, 2014
Lou
Lou rated it it was ok
Aug 24, 2015
Prettypinktulips
Prettypinktulips rated it liked it
Jul 10, 2012
Kerry
Kerry rated it it was amazing
Apr 01, 2010
Carl J. Chiarenza
Carl J. Chiarenza rated it it was amazing
Nov 26, 2015
Kim
Kim rated it really liked it
Apr 30, 2012
LeAnn Smith
LeAnn Smith rated it liked it
Jun 07, 2015
C.R. Thibodeaux
C.R. Thibodeaux rated it liked it
Apr 19, 2015
Better Homes and Gardens is the fourth best selling magazine in the United States. Better Homes and Gardens focuses on interests regarding homes, cooking, gardening, crafts, healthy living, decorating, and entertaining. The magazine is published 12 times per year by the Meredith Corporation. It was founded in 1922 by Edwin Meredith, who had previously been the United States Secretary of ...more
More about Better Homes and Gardens...