Start by marking “Kaplan Advanced Prep for Advanced Students: LSAT 180: 2006-2007 Edition” as Want to Read:
Kaplan Advanced Prep for Advanced Students: LSAT 180: 2006-2007 Edition

Kaplan Advanced Prep for Advanced Students: LSAT 180: 2006-2007 Edition

3.31 of 5 stars 3.31  ·  rating details  ·  13 ratings  ·  4 reviews
The challenging practice and proven strategies you need to get a perfect score on the LSAT. Rest assured, everything you need to achieve your ambitious goals on the LSAT is in this book. No long-winded lessons -- just what you need to achieve an optimum score.

This advanced guide includes:

The Toughest Questions

Hundreds of difficult practice questions with detailed answer ex
Published March 7th 2006 by Kaplan Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Kaplan Advanced Prep for Advanced Students, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kaplan Advanced Prep for Advanced Students

Jameson
Will Albert order the steak? Who could live in House 4? Timeless questions from a timeless piece of literature.

Gripping. Compelling. A masterwork.
Josh
It was actually quite helpful... although too many tools for 'solving' the LSAT can slow you down. But mostly I wanted to put this in my 'read' list because it reflects why I haven't actually been reading much of anything over the last month and more. Thankfully, those days are behind me (I hope).
Joe
prepares you for worst-case scenario problems/ sections. the hints arent great, but the challenging problem sets are nice.
Mel
Oct 04, 2007 Mel rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: any of my students
this is my life, and it only gets a three because I've probably got it memorized.
Dana
Dana marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2013
Zach
Zach added it
Jul 29, 2007
Taimourc
Taimourc is currently reading it
May 14, 2007
GRE 2014 Premier New GRE 2011-2012 Premier with CD-ROM The RN Course Book Kaplan GRE Exam 2008 Premier Program (W/ CD-ROM) GRE 2013 Premier