Start by marking “101 Things to Do Before You Die” as Want to Read:

101 Things to Do Before You Die
Published January 15th 2005 by Bloomsbury USA (first published 2004)

To ask other readers questions about 101 Things to Do Before You Die, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 101 Things to Do Before You Die

Hadi Wijaya
Nov 21, 2011 Hadi Wijaya rated it really liked it
It's like a book of challenge with things to do which I either

- very easy : Learn to Cook, Meet Someone with Same Name, Watch Bestseller Movies, Read Bestseller Books
- very hard : Conquer your Fear, Flying the Plane, Make an Invetion
- sinful : Get Arrested, Do threesome
- angelful : Confess, Save Someone's Life
- uncontrollable : Reach 100 Years of Age, Win Big in Casino
- favourite : Throw Dart into Map and Go to the Destination, See Aurora Borealis
- very expensive: Have Enough Money to Do All Thi
Black Heart
Dec 29, 2007 Black Heart rated it liked it
Recommends it for: people needing a change of pace, adventurers, mid-life crisis-havers
Shelves: shakingthingsup
This isn't so much a book you can "read," so much as it is a checklist in book format. You can flip through it and see which ones you've already done (Win an Award, Get Married Unusually, Be Friends With Your Ex, etc.) and which ones you'd like to do (See the Aurora Borealis, Read the All-Time Greatest Books, Throw a Dart Into a Map and Travel Where It Lands, etc.), and then cross off the ones you will NEVER do (Continue Your Gene Pool? As if!), and make up some things of your own. It's good if ...more
Rigzin
Feb 17, 2011 Rigzin rated it liked it
Own a Pointless Collection, check. Meet Someone With your Own Name, check. Do a Runner From a Fancy Resturant, O-kay. Be Friends With your Ex, difficult.

Sigh. I am never going to finish this book.
Lilly
Jan 07, 2017 Lilly rated it really liked it
I first stumbled upon this book while I was living abroad in Shanghai at a Foreign Language bookstore in Shanghai. I loved this book so much, I decided to buy it. This book has so many great bucket list activities to do & a place to keep track of them.
Libby
Apr 07, 2009 Libby rated it liked it
Shelves: comedy, list-book
What a cute little book. I was pleased to see that I had already done quite a few things on the list but not pleased to note that I didnt have enough money to do the rest :) I also discovered Flash Mobbing - what a great idea! I was interested to note (last page details) that Richard Horne is a designer and has done album covers for Faith No More, the Harry Potter book series covers as well as designing the Oryx and crake website. A man of many talents indeed.
Hannah
Aug 01, 2010 Hannah rated it it was amazing
It isn't a book that you read, it's a list of 101 things to do before you die. It is very detailed with questions and pictures to help you document your life. It's not a boring list either and can be for a guy or girl. If you don't buy it I recomend that you at least look at it because you might get an idea for what you want to do for fun. And for all of the book lovers (like me) one thing to do on the list is read the greatest novels of all time, and they give you a helpful check list.
Hagar
Jul 20, 2010 Hagar rated it really liked it
101 things to do...some are very simple, and some are just as crazy as hell.. but isn't life about enjoying it to the full?
each page has the target..and a chart of what to help you accomplish it!
It's not really about those particular 101 things to do..but about having aims and goals of enjoying life and achieving stuff in life!
so, are you up to the challenge?!
Alice Chamberlain
Jun 01, 2013 Alice Chamberlain rated it really liked it
Shelves: non-fiction
I love this little book! A lot of my time is spent thinking about which things I'd like to do and when I'm going to do them. I think it's good to have goals - some of the things in the book aren't to my taste, and some of them are probably impossible, but I've been loving working my way through them (not that I've done many yet!)
MAI
Jul 15, 2016 MAI rated it liked it
buku ini jadi kayak wreck this journal gitu ya. kirain kayak buku yang berisi artikel-artikel menarik tentang hal-hal yang mungkin patut dicoba gitu. gataunya bukan. tapi ya boleh lah, lumayan untuk menantang diri sendiri di usia akhir belasan dan di awal dua puluhan
Tim Corke
Another interesting gifty book that just raises the bar in terms of wacky ideas that everyone should strive to achieve. I'd love to go into a bar and shout the drinks are on me but not sure the bank manager would approve :)
Alex Johnston
Dec 10, 2013 Alex Johnston rated it liked it
While some of the activities on this bucket list book are definitely must-do, it does include some choices that may be pretty over the top. But definitely a handy reference guide for the spontaneous folk out there.
Dorota Pikula
Jul 02, 2012 Dorota Pikula rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I actually really like this book, some might consider it creepy but I just think of it as a goals book. True some I know I will never do, like have a wild "Project X" style party at my parents house, but still some good ideas in there.
Barbi
Jun 30, 2011 Barbi rated it liked it
Definitely an amusing read. It's definitely a mix of "yeah I'd like to do that" and "never in a million years" tasks. The set-up is clever as well, making it easy to use as a functioning list for anyone who's willing to try.
supercalifragiLINA
Feb 29, 2008 supercalifragiLINA rated it did not like it
eh... not all that great. got it for christmas, it's still sitting on my nightstand. more of a check off list than a book really.
Desi
Jul 08, 2010 Desi rated it it was ok
Not a very good checklist for a boring person like me! "Do a runner from a fancy restaurant"? Please.
Brie
Dec 08, 2007 Brie rated it it was amazing
this is my life long guide and i will continue to follow until i actually do die.

if i were you i would buy it just to see all the fun youre missing out on and knowing that im having it for you.
Nikki
Sep 17, 2008 Nikki rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Anyone
Enjoyed it. Some things already did, some sound like fun. Good ideas, well thought out. Wish I was more adventurous.
Farras Octara
Jul 03, 2013 Farras Octara rated it it was amazing
A really awesome and out-of-the-box book (with stickers and crazy ideas). I'm willing to do 75% of the book anyway. :P
Marylu Sanok
Marylu Sanok rated it really liked it
Feb 01, 2012
Rhi1981
Rhi1981 rated it liked it
Mar 10, 2016
Jonatan Hall
Jonatan Hall rated it it was ok
Oct 03, 2016
Lama
Lama rated it it was amazing
Jan 12, 2014
Ariana
Ariana rated it it was amazing
Mar 27, 2010
Emiliano
Emiliano rated it it was amazing
Jul 11, 2011
Tabitha
Tabitha rated it liked it
Jun 01, 2010
Ellen Woolf
Ellen Woolf rated it it was ok
Aug 04, 2012
Samantha
Samantha rated it it was amazing
Aug 19, 2015
Haley Anders
Haley Anders rated it liked it
Dec 25, 2016
Thekeyofdana
Thekeyofdana rated it liked it
Oct 23, 2009
Bethany
Bethany rated it liked it
Sep 18, 2008
  • 2001 Things to Do before You Die
  • This Book Will Change Your Life, Again
  • The Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook: College: College
  • Let's Go: Europe 2007
  • Euphemania: Our Love Affair with Euphemisms
  • 500 Things to Eat Before It's Too Late: and the Very Best Places to Eat Them
  • Heavens to Betsy!: And Other Curious Sayings
  • Organizing for the Creative Person: Right-Brain Styles for Conquering Clutter, Mastering Time, and Reaching Your Goals
  • Book of the bizarre
  • Bibliotherapy: The Girl's Guide to Books for Every Phase of Our Lives
  • List Your Self: Listmaking as the Way to Self-Discovery
  • The 100 Simple Secrets of Happy People: What Scientists Have Learned and How You Can Use It
  • The Bucket List: Things to Do Before I Kick It
  • Don't Go Shopping for Hair-Care Products Without Me: Over 4,000 Products Reviewed, Plus the Latest Hair-Care Information
  • No Opportunity Wasted : Creating a List for Life