Start by marking “A Kiss for My Prince: Volume 1” as Want to Read:
A Kiss for My Prince: Volume 1

A Kiss for My Prince: Volume 1 (A Kiss For My Prince #1)

3.77 of 5 stars 3.77  ·  rating details  ·  324 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Sei-Ann, an orphaned young lady who was raised in the care of a noblewoman, sets herself a high goal when she decides that she'll become the prince's bride. With above average looks & ambitions that would rival that of a king, Sei-Ann is determined to leave her social status behind & become the wife of the next Crown Prince.
Published August 30th 2006 by Infinity Studios

To ask other readers questions about A Kiss for My Prince, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Kiss for My Prince

ஐ Canan ஐ `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._
Kızımız Sei Ann asil bir aileden gelmesine rağmen bir kontesin ayak işlerini yapmaktadır.Ne geçmişini ne de gerçek ismini hatırlamakta.
Serinin ilk bölümünde Sei Ann'nın prensle tanışması ve saraya gitmesi yer alıyor.Aslında 3 prens var ama biri veliaht.Sian (veliaht) Jun (şimdilik soğuk nevale), Yoojin (çok şeker)
Sian rahmetli kraliçenin oğlu.Jun ve Yoojin ise şimdiki kraliçenin.
Üvey kardeşler yani :)
Şansımıza Sie Anna yanlış prensi veliaht sanıp Jun evlenmeyi planlıyor asıl veliaht Sian'a kötü
Lara Marqueses
I dont really understand how she was able to act so noble and elegant at first then she change so much when she actually have to be the crown princess at the end.

The way she was able to act like a princess, know what she wants, do something to actually get it is what I like about her most. But then she become annoying with all the drama of the princes.

The black haired prince is whom I liked the most. But then turns out he was only obsessed and crushing on the late queen Erin, the mother of Sei
Tracy
Jun 02, 2013 Tracy rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
Matilda
The artwork of Hee-Eun Kim is absolutely stunning and should be enough reason to read the books. The beautiful detail of costumes, historical reference and the characters themselves make it pleasant to read. The plot however does get a bit murky and predictable at times and I was confused for a while about the political and family connections between the characters, but it was explained later on.
Alicia Hill
I really love the character interaction in this series. It seems so true to life because there are always bigger things at stake then that moment.

Sei-Ann is sometimes petty, and often selfish, but I can't help cheering her on even during her less then great moments.

The princes become more rounded later on, but for this chapter they are pretty 2-D. Still a good read though.
Reader17 Der
I like this series. It is about an orphan girl who may actually be linked to a Royal family. In the meantime she is working for a royal family with three brothers. It seems like one brother likes her but the other two you are not sure of.
Starbubbles
it's a new twist on an old story, the cinderella story that is. sei-ann is hilarious as she tries to find her way back to riches and security by trying to get the prince to fall in love with her.
ramira
different from other manhwa comics..
a good stori..
Tif
Apr 07, 2012 Tif rated it 1 of 5 stars
Shelves: manhwa
The beautifully illustrated cover was misleading.
Ocharia
Just such a japan comic
Asuka Isoya
Asuka Isoya marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2015
Zurame
Zurame marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2015
Angel
Angel marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2015
Kate
Kate marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2015
Yuma&LenVocaloids
Yuma&LenVocaloids marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2015
Chrissie
Chrissie marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2015
MiliShania
MiliShania marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2015
  • The Queen's Knight, Volume 1
  • Bring It On!, Volume 1
  • Basara, Vol. 17
  • Arcana Vol 1
  • 100% Perfect Girl, Volume 1
  • Goong: Palace Story Vol.5 (Goong #5)
  • Hot Blooded Woman Vol 01
  • Dazzle, Volume 1
  • Two Flowers for the Dragon, Vol. 1
  • World's End
  • Feng Yu Jiu Tian (Novel)
  • Angel Diary, Vol. 08
  • Heaven!!, Volume 1

A Kiss For My Prince (5 books)
  • A Kiss For My Prince Volume 2
  • A Kiss for My Prince: Volume 3 (Kiss For My Prince)
  • A Kiss for My Prince: Volume 4
  • A Kiss for My Prince: Volume 5
Dear My Girls Volume 1 A Kiss For My Prince Volume 2 A Kiss for My Prince: Volume 3 (Kiss For My Prince) Dear My Girls Volume 3 Dear My Girls Volume 2