Start by marking “Mystic Dreamer Tarot [With 78-Card Deck and Companion Book]” as Want to Read:
Mystic Dreamer Tarot [With 78-Card Deck and Companion Book]

Mystic Dreamer Tarot [With 78-Card Deck and Companion Book]

Imagine strolling through a dark wood, the silver moonlight bathing your path in an ethereal glow. Now is the time to call upon your intuition and explore hidden realms of imagination and creativity. What secret messages do your dreams hold?Acclaimed tarot author Barbara Moore presents an essential introduction to card-reading, insightful interpretations of each card's ...more
Published September 8th 2008 by Llewellyn Publications (first published September 1st 2008)

Be the first to ask a question about Mystic Dreamer Tarot [With 78-Card Deck and Companion Book]

Fostergrants
Dec 27, 2008 Fostergrants rated it it was amazing
this was a Christmas gift from my son...and I'm going right this instant to read it! so far the images are absolutely amazingly beautiful. it's great to be a MOM!

the author has chosen vivid images and photo collage for this deck. it's dreamy, rich and gothic without being broody or dark. the images are very clear in their meaning, making this a beautiful deck for the beginner. for the experienced tarot reader there are fresh images and approaches to the traditional themes that i found very inspi
Jenny DuRoss
Jun 23, 2010 Jenny DuRoss rated it really liked it
This is a lovely deck - I find the pictures haunting and beautiful. I like decks that maintain a fair amount of RWS symbolism and this one does it well.

The only thing that puts me off about this deck is the Queen of Wands. I really dislike the image on this card. The Queen seems fat, lazy, unkempt and disinterested to me - not qualities I associate with the Queen of Wands at all! Of course that could just be my interpretation and I find all other cards in the deck stunning.
Erika
Jan 03, 2016 Erika rated it liked it
Shelves: mystic, 1st-read-2014
I like some of the spreads in the book because I haven't come across them yet. I know the author said that she left room for personal intuition in reading the cards, but the details on some of the cards are quite small.

I would use this deck for personal readings, or the dream guidance, but not for other people because there is so much hidden in them that others might not see in a short little read.
Brenda
May 01, 2014 Brenda rated it liked it
Companion book is not great, messages often are unclear and sometimes contradictory. I use Joan Bunnings, learning the tarot to read instead and it's a much clearer read.

Art is beautiful though, medieval, magical, and feminine but without being overly so.
Jude61
Feb 12, 2010 Jude61 rated it really liked it
These cards are beautiful and the book is well written. The only problem is that all the artwork on the cards is so small, so very small and detailed it is almost impossible to see. Four stars for the book two stars for the cards.
Andrea Howarth-Salazar
Dec 29, 2009 Andrea Howarth-Salazar rated it it was amazing
I have found this deck and the accompanying book amazing - the images are intuitive and stimulate the subconscious and the descriptions in the book prompt the reader to respond in a deeper subconscious way than the traditional tarot reading.
Christi
Christi rated it it was amazing
Oct 19, 2012
Jennifer Sander verge
Jennifer Sander verge rated it really liked it
Apr 28, 2013
Jamie
Jamie rated it it was amazing
May 12, 2012
Penma
Penma rated it liked it
Mar 10, 2015
Cassandra
Cassandra rated it really liked it
Jun 16, 2014
zachary martin
zachary martin rated it it was ok
Dec 12, 2015
Angela Munzert
Angela Munzert rated it it was amazing
Mar 05, 2016
Avelinee
Avelinee rated it really liked it
May 23, 2016
Erik Radtke
Erik Radtke rated it really liked it
Jul 28, 2014
Ashley
Ashley rated it it was amazing
Jan 24, 2014
Vanessa Robbins
Vanessa Robbins rated it really liked it
May 23, 2014
Cristina Bradi
Cristina Bradi rated it really liked it
Oct 28, 2016
Scott
Scott rated it it was amazing
Apr 24, 2011
Brianna
Brianna rated it really liked it
Aug 24, 2015
Dương Dương
Dương Dương rated it it was amazing
Aug 01, 2016
Melissa
Melissa rated it it was amazing
Apr 11, 2012
Linda Moore
Linda Moore rated it liked it
Mar 19, 2014
Key
Key rated it really liked it
Jul 23, 2013
Aurora
Aurora rated it really liked it
Aug 06, 2013
Heather
Heather rated it it was amazing
Nov 03, 2014
Tess' Mind
Tess' Mind rated it liked it
Oct 20, 2015
Nicole
Nicole rated it it was amazing
Mar 26, 2016
Jennifer rated it really liked it
Feb 13, 2016
Miranda Boyer
Miranda Boyer rated it liked it
May 09, 2016