The Truth About Six Pack Abs

The Truth About Six Pack Abs

4.31 of 5 stars 4.31  ·  rating details  ·  118 ratings  ·  19 reviews
Read hundreds of impartial member reviews now about The Truth About Abs on Goodreads.

Only buy The Truth About Six Pack Abs direct from the publisher at www.TruthAboutAbs.com to qualify for your 60 day no-quibble money-back guarantee.

Today's world is full of gimmicks and scams surrounding "miracle" fat-loss products, abdominal gadgets that claim six-pack abs while you watc...more

Samuel Christo
My early results when I finally decided to try The Truth About Six Pack Abs were pretty crazy. I've been going to the gym for around 10 years now - I'm that typical guy who is not only skinny, but has a little belly! I'm not a big drinker, I think I eat pretty well, but clearly ten years of dodgy sit-ups has been a total waste of time.

2 of my friends have been doing Truth About Abs and kept going on about it, my tip would be to try it out at www.truthaboutabs.com and if you don't like it you ca...more
Angie Mullin
I'm fairly skeptical overall with things that make such claims and a bit cautious buying online, but when I saw they were running an 80% discount AND a money back guarantee (I bought it from the goodreads link in the title) it was definitely time to finally aim for a firm tummy and try it out!

I actually got a collection of 4 books by Mike Geary along with a DVD and 4 audio books when I made my purchase, which seemed like very good value for the price. There's so much to go through, but what it a...more
Frank Gamble
It was inevitable that I'd eventually give in a buy this! I'm one of those very cautious buyers, especially online, but I must've read 50 reviews on this and they were all overwhelmingly positive. Knowing I could get my money back if I didn't like it was the final straw. I bought it. It's great! Seriously great. So full of info I feel i know more about a doctor and the results were noticeable well within the first month. Very happy chappy!
Joe
This book is actually jam packed with info. It has some awesome workout ideas meant to burn fat quickly. I've done some of them and they're tough, but you feel great after. Some of the workouts are even short enough to fit into a busy day. It also teaches you how you should eat. Check out my full review and some workout and food ideas here.
Millionaire Hoy
I've skipped reading this book for a while because of all the hype buzzing around this book on the web. To my surprise, this was a no fluff book packed with pretty much everything you'd need to know about cutting your body fat percentage and exposing your six pack. I was even more surprised to discover how much of an emphasis this book placed on health and couldn't have agreed more.
Gayle Harper
It is simply life-changing. I've been recommending this to all my friends. I've been on the course for 6 weeks now and nothing has worked better than this. Thank you Mr Geary!!
Tobias
I have to say that I found this book very useful. I wanted to review it as I have actually put the techniques that the author recommends into practice. Mike Geary uses his expertise in nutrition and fitness into practice where he uses a new approach to exercise that is far more up to date than many other fitness gurus out there. One of his secrets advocates the use of exercises that trigger 'after burn'. This is based on scientific research into the EPOC effect. EPOC simply refers to Excess Post...more
Caitlin Jones
The course is amazing. I've been using it alongside the venus factor book and have to say they make a lethal combination! I've never seen such transformation in such a short period of time. Thanks Mike Geary!
Michelle I.
I am a pretty fit person who eats wells and exercises 3 to 4 times a week. My body is lean, but I've NEVER been able to get 6 pack abs. I am not new to healthy dieting and exercise, but I'm not an expert either. This is a great book that comes with tons of info about how to decrease body fat percentage (which is the key to abs) through nutrition and efficient exercises that help you to burn more calories. I bought the book on Mike Geary's website www.truthaboutabs.com for $40. It came with an 8...more
Nick Hylands-white
Good advice on nutrition, and good descriptions of numerous excercises to get your metabolism firing. Geary knows what he is talking about too, his excercise programmes are based on many years experience in the field. For those who are curious as to what the big secret is to getting the 'washboard' look, it's simply this: get your body fat down to 10% or less! Following the tips in this book will help you achieve this, you don't even need to join a gym.

Layout could have been better.
Charlie Watson
I've had a great deal of success with Mike Geary products, and the truth about abs is probably his best, along with being the best know. Very much recommend if you want to learn about nutrition, cutting and overall health.
Hannah Speller
This is definitely one of those life-changing courses that makes you kick yourself for not finding it 20 years earlier! Having said that, better late than never. I feel I've learnt an awful lot from Mike Geary and it really has changed the way I look at nutrition and exercise. Ironically I feel I can exercise a lot less now and get far better results so this has saved me time and money and had a really positive effect on my life. Definitely would recommend this book to anyone of any age.
Georgie Hart
This is easily the best fitness course I've ever invested in.
Weed
May 07, 2014 Weed added it
How can you open it
Frances Remo
Helped me lose a pound every week without feeling sluggish or weak and I'm not even starving myself! Amazing results. A must-read for all those who want to have a healthier lifestyle with a bonus of having a body you've always dreamed of.
Mohamed Amin
Great book in a simple language revealed a lot of myths about losing weight and gaining muscles, and the practical part also of workout routines and illustrating all the exercises required is also very helpful.
Shashank Sharma
An awesome guide for anyone who wants to maintain a lean body, and who is over weight and looking forward to some great body :)

I would rather update this review once i follow the routines given in the book..

Aliaa Mahboub
This book is straighforward and full of valuable infos, but be aware of the trick,,, do it all wzout skipping a step and you ll get a healthy slim body and abs!!
Frank Russo
Frank Russo marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Melia
Melia is currently reading it
Jul 20, 2014
Saravana Prabu.
Saravana Prabu. marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2014
Qua Benn
Qua Benn marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2014
Mutaz
Mutaz marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Jorge B
Jorge B marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Kaimar Asu
Kaimar Asu marked it as to-read
Karen
Karen added it
Marija Dragic
Marija Dragic marked it as to-read
Does It Really Work? 1 15 Jul 24, 2012 03:22PM
  • How to Make Anyone Fall in Love with You
  • Beat the Dealer: A Winning Strategy for the Game of Twenty-One
  • Time Power: A Proven System for Getting More Done in Less Time Than You Ever Thought Possible
  • The Warrior Diet
  • Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle
  • Generation Doof. Wie doof sind wir eigentlich?
  • You Are Your Own Gym: The Bible Of Bodyweight Exercises For Men And Women
  • The Queen of Fats: Why Omega-3s Were Removed from the Western Diet and What We Can Do to Replace Them
  • Anyone Can Do It
  • Memories of the Afterlife: Life-Between-Lives Stories of Personal Transformation
  • The Sedona Method: Your Key to Lasting Happiness, Success, Peace and Emotional Well-being
  • The New Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding: The Bible of Bodybuilding, Fully Updated and Revised
  • Five Major Pieces to the Life Puzzle
  • Write Naked
  • The Serpent Awakes (Faerie Path: Lamia's Revenge, #1)
  • Girl Soldier: A Story of Hope for Northern Uganda's Children
  • Milk Mama
  • Dark Nights, Dark Dreams (Sisterhood of the Sight, #1)
5 Foods that KILL Stomach Fat (and 2 Foods to STOP Eating) Wait... Flat Belly Kitchen: Superfoods For A Flat Stomach: Lose 2-3 Inches From Your Belly In Less Than A Month Training & Nutrition Insider Secrets for a Lean-Body Six Pack Abs