Blank-133x176
The Business School

Robert T. Kiyosaki

The Business School

4.19 of 5 stars 4.19  ·  rating details  ·  1,689 ratings  ·  64 reviews
Delapan nilai tersembunyi dari bisnis pemasaran jaringan, selain memperoleh uang.
"Ayah kaya saya mengajari saya bahwa salah satu kata paling berpengaruh dalam dunia bisnis adalah "jaringan". Dia berkata, `Orang-orang terkaya di dunia mencari dan membangun jaringan; orang-orang lain mencari pekerjaan. Kamu boleh memiliki ide atau produk terhebat, tetapi hanya akan sukses k...more
Published (first published 2001)

Jessi
After finishing Kiyosaki's "Rich Dad Poor Dad" I was thrilled to discover this book, which is his professional opinion and take on the network marketing industry. I own a health and wellness consulting business, and partner with a company called Nikken, the world's largest research and development company of safe, highly effective natural health products - and I have come to realize that Nikken has very good reasons for organizing this company with a networking structure. Nikken is one of the qu...more
Tremayne Moore
This book is all about "networks." Think about it: Goodreads is a form of networking, FB, Twitter, etc. are forms of networking. The Business School can be summed up like this: the rich build networks; everyone else is trained to look for work.
Jessica
Definitely good advice on choosing a network marketing company to work with, and it made me rethink my own strategy for choosing one to get involved with.
Cipto sugiarto
i believe this book is great some people giving a comment about this books that can help them to increase their bussiness specially in networking bussines
Connie
This is an excellent book for anyone who is considering a network marketing business.
Comelibros
Muy interesante para todos los que admiran el mundo del " Marketing".
Alendra
Now I know how to build a big business with a small amount of capital
Amy Ambarani
Oct 31, 2007 Amy Ambarani rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: people who likes to read
Shelves: business
read this book can change your point of view...
Danijel Brestovac
Poslovna šola

str. 38- obogatiš lahko tako, da si cenen in pohlepen. Obogatiš lahko tudi tako, da si bogat in velikodušen. Metoda, ki jo izbereš, bo metoda, ki se najbolj ujema s ključnimi vrednotami, ki se nahajajo v tebi.

Str. 65- razlog, da večina ljudi nikoli ne najde bogate osebe v sebi, je zato, ker revna oseba še vedno misli, da je slabo delati napake.

Str. 103- najuspešnejši ljudje na svetu so največkrat zavrnjeni ljudje na svetu.

Str. 105- bolj kot tvegam, da me zavrnejo, večje možnosti ima...more
Jay M
Jan 27, 2014 Jay M rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Look at Network Marketing as a legitimate way of earning an additional income
This book talks about valuable lessons from the Rich and what they do differently compared to the majority of people.

The author also talks about a very interesting industry called Network Marketing, which is one way of becoming financially free.
Amanda
Great perspective for the network marketing industry. As always very inspirational and informative. This is just the beginning of my investing in my financial education and minding my own business.
Jeffrey
Title says it all, doesn't it? But you'd be suprised what the topic is. If you don't know anything about MLM then you need to investigate. It's one of the most ethical (because of its design), profitable types of businesses going. MLM's have really overcome some bad press and its going public. Lots of companies are using the method to promote. Big companies not just fly-by-night. One of the streams of income we have is an MLM called Usana, Inc. which creates some of the best health products goin...more
Nahum ben binyamin
I have really enjoyed reading this book.
Because i really value the opinion of Kiyosaki when it regards to building an asset for passive income,
and because he didn't achieved his wealth through this kind of business i hold his opinion as objective and unbribed.
So, if you have doubts about joining network marketing, or if you KNOW it doesn't suit you, but truly established this decision based on rumors and gut feelings. Do yourself a favor and read this book a head, and maybe you will discover...more
Duccio Tessadri
Un bel libro su un tema - il network marketing - che, nella comune opinione, viene spesso percepito come una sorta di truffa stile "catena di Sant'Antonio".

Nel descrivere l'attività di network marketing, Kiyosaki traccia quelli che secondo lui (e anche secondo me) sono le caratteristiche di un buon imprenditore:
1) saper vendere
2) saper fare squadra, circondarsi di persone migliori di lui, almeno sotto il profilo delle conoscenze tecniche
3) capacità di leadership
4) aiutare, con i propri prodotti...more
Scott M.
This is a great book and I wish that I can get this in ePub
Eunike
Aug 06, 2007 Eunike rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: ALL PEOPLE WHO WANTS TO HELP OTHER
WEW.....AMAZING BOOK! TWO TUMBS UP! THIS BOOK HAS OPEN MY MIND ABOUT NETWORK MARKETING AND HOW WE MUST MANAGE OUR FUTURE LIFE, OUR DREAMS AND OF COURSE TEACH ME HOW TO HELP OTHERS THROUGH NETWORK MARKETING. OUR VALUE DETERMINE WHAT WE ARE GOING TO BE, "POOR" or "RICH". THERE IS NO "DESTINY". YOU DETERMINE YOUR OWN LIFE BECAME "POOR" or "RICH".
AND OF COURSE WITH GOD WE CAN DO ANYTHING! COS, FAITH WITHOUT ACT IS DEAD!
Carol
EVERY person either looking into or currently involved in Direct Sales deserves the know the contents of this book....it changed the direction of my life and career by helping me "get it" as pertains to owning my own time and being my own boss. I now work for profits not wages...thank you Mr. Kiyosaki. I LOVE helping people but was buring myself out working for wages......now I am free to give and free to go!
Makarand Hazarika
Robert Kiyosaki has always advocated people to be financially free. In this book he shows one way of how - by joining a part time network marketing business. He advocates NM unequivocally in this book and talks about various reasons why it is a good idea to join one.

I find this book biased. The view of Network Marketing in this book is too limited and is incomplete. I was expecting a much broader perspective.
TheRose
This book is perfect for someone who has read Rich Dad, Poor Dad and The Cashflow Quadrant and wants to know what to do next. Most people initially have very little money to invest and are looking for a way to build up capitol and learn how to live in the world of business. This book tells exactly how to do that and places their dreams within the realm of possibility.
Eleftheria
Jun 10, 2012 Eleftheria rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Όλους όσους επιθυμούν ή δημιουργούν εισοδήματα.
Recommended to Eleftheria by: Αντιόπη Σταθοπούλου
Shelves: finance, n21, owned
Μπορεί να μην είναι λογοτεχνικό αρίστούργημα (ίσως να φταίει η μετάφραση), αλλά σίγουρα είναι μία από τις σπάνιες και ουσιαστικότερες προσεγγίσεις του πλούτου και της απόκτησής του.

Θεωρώ απίστευτα σημαντικό για ον καθένα μας να γνωρίζει τα τεταρτημόρια του πλούτου και να επιλέγει συνειδητά των τρόπο απόκτησης εισοδήματος και ζωής που επιθυμεί.
Ardi Rakai
Kaya bukan untuk susah..apalagi nyusahin orang lain..

yg penting adalah kebahagian
dan kekayaan adalah salah satu sarana bisa bantu orang.. biar bahagia, dan kita juga bahagia..
hampir ada jg yang sama dengan rich dad poor daad, yah ternag khan penulisnya sama
Sandra
this is a great book if you want to know about businesses this is the book that u have to read and it would show u why network marketing is the best business out there I recommended it a lot it was super informative and easy to read....
Adheer Chandravanshi
One of the great books i have read till now.

This is the book to be read by any businessman. It will add a new dimension to the way of thinking about growing a conventional business as well along with private franchising !
Melissa
Great book for anyone interested in network marketing, and dispels many common negative stereotypes about the business for any of your critics! Reading this book reminds me why this business is a win-win business!
Annisha
OMG!!!!! I wish everyone would read this book, I mean it opens up your eyes to a world that you didn't know exist. It helps you to realize that you can change you financial position and your life. WOW!!!! I love it!
Diah Didi
Talked about a network marketing business. It's a great thing, sayang orang suka keburu menilai buruk sehingga menutup kesempatan mereka untuk menggali informasi lebih banyak.
Kalau saja mereka tahu ...
Carlos Galarza
La industri de redes de mercadeo es la nueva tendencia en negocios, es la forma más sencilla de alcanzar liberta financiera de una forma inteligente, trabajando en equipo y ayudando a los demás!
Grant
Great book for introducing people into the world of network/relationship marketing. If a millionaire is saying it is worth it then I would be more inclined to listen to my friends than this dude.
Sera
Actually this book is meant for MLM people. Yet this book can give u new insight bout business though u r not in MLM business. It could open ur mind to a whole new idea of how u could b rich.
Lourdes
Good book for those people wanting to start business.. I mean REAL business.. this contains REAL experience as the best business school. Great writing from the author Robert Kiyosaki!
  • The Ant and the Elephant: Leadership for the Self: A Parable and 5-Step Action Plan to Transform Workplace Performance
  • Launching a Leadership Revolution: Mastering the Five Levels of Influence
  • Own Your Own Corporation
  • Rich Woman: A Book on Investing for Women, Take Charge Of Your Money, Take Charge Of Your Life
  • Bringing Out the Best in People: How to Enjoy Helping Others Excel
  • Becoming a Person of Influence
  • Personality Plus. Florence Littauer
  • The Dream Giver: Following Your God-Given Destiny
  • The Slight Edge: Secret to a Successful Life
  • The ABC's of Real Estate Investing: The Secrets of Finding Hidden Profits Most Investors Miss
Kiyosaki is best known for his book Rich Dad, Poor Dad, the #1 New York Times bestseller. Kiyosaki followed with Rich Dad's CASHFLOW Quadrant and Rich Dad's Guide to Investing. He has now had at least a dozen books published. A partial list of his books is included below
More about Robert T. Kiyosaki...
Rich Dad, Poor Dad Cashflow Quadrant: Rich Dad's Guide to Financial Freedom Rich Dad's Guide to Investing: What the Rich Invest in That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! Rich Dad's Retire Young, Retire Rich: How to Get Rich Quickly and Stay Rich Forever! Rich Dad's Increase Your Financial IQ: Get Smarter with Your Money