Start by marking “Cracking the Millionaire Code: Your Key to Enlightened Wealth” as Want to Read:
Cracking the Millionaire Code: Your Key to Enlightened Wealth

Cracking the Millionaire Code: Your Key to Enlightened Wealth

3.38 of 5 stars 3.38  ·  rating details  ·  133 ratings  ·  16 reviews
Why do some people struggle financially while others seem destined for more prosperous lives? What if you could enjoy a more abundant lifestyle without sacrificing anything you now hold dear—your values, your health, your spirituality, your freedom, your friends and family? Take it from two authors who know firsthand: You can.

Mark Victor Hansen is coauthor of the phenomen
Published May 31st 2005 by Crown Business (first published January 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Cracking the Millionaire Code, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cracking the Millionaire Code

Dak777
The whole setup of this book is contrite and annoying. The graphics are distracting. I'm not impressed by all the cutesy, feel good gimmicks. If you have something to say, just say it.

If I want a puzzle book, I'll buy one.
Christine
[audiobook review, read by the authors]

Start from Chapter 4. Unless you're extremely orthodox in your religion of choice, the first three chapters sound like fluff and nearly drove me to give up on the entire book before the meat of it even began. They lost me at "claim the wealth that was reserved for you before you were born," but I trudged on.

Also, the first CD should have been re-recorded or re-edited after the producers figured out how to normalize the audio so that one is not shouting whil
Jeffrey
OK, Mark. Nice guy. I met him. He's actually a former college professor like moi who went into writing, publishing, speaking, motivating, like moi. He's a great guy. Great marketer. Humanitarian. Speaker (except a little too much on the rha-rha side). Entreprenuer. Business Man. Thinking. However, not everyone WILL be a millionaire. Why? It requires a lot of things many are not willing to give up: time in front of the TV, friends, time (period). And few have the intuitve desire, work ethic, stre ...more
Angee Bartlett
If you are looking for a book that can help you finally attain the wealth you deserve, then this book is one good step towards your goal. Like any other book, it is only as good as the reader chooses to make it.

I actually took it to heart, learned from it, and applied the teachings. No, I'm not a millionaire yet but I am a whole lot closer than I was when I purchased this book.
Franc Woods
Interesting perspectives on gaining wealth and the values to instill in your business. Could have used this in our recent (failed) venture. May or may not have helped :)
I am disappointed that their website no longer seems to be functioning. I guess that speaks to the usefulness of the material!
Jeff Wilson
I loved the non-fiction stories in this book (5 stars). I enjoyed the fiction story (4 stars). I did not care for the worksheets (2 stars). Overall it was well worth my time...and no I didn't fill out the worksheets.
Nikki
Liked it much more than I thought I would and was even inspired to think a little more about what I might due on the side from my normal job.
Justin Clack
Filled with unrealistic ideas and cheesy phraseology. Few may achieve success using this but most will not.
Shaeley Santiago
Lots of puzzles & codes to solve worked into the book. Great quotes incorporated, too.
Thomas Lee
One of the important books in my reading journey.strongly recommended !
Surendra Konathala
Excellent book! Really tells us how we can earn more.
Kevin
Jul 09, 2009 Kevin added it
Power packed book full of ways to build an empire of good products and services.
Russ
Another great book!
Denise
Denise marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Kiran jyotsna Padala
Kiran jyotsna Padala marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2015
Prosper Abel
Prosper Abel marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2015
Gagandeep Juneja
Gagandeep Juneja marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2015
Jeff
Jeff marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2015
Princeton
Princeton marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2015
Quantane Higginbotham
Quantane Higginbotham marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2015
Viktor Kiriciuk
Viktor Kiriciuk marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2015
Fritz Richard
Fritz Richard marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2015
Michael Collins
Michael Collins marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2015
  • 25 Things to Say to the Interviewer, to Get the Job You Want: Being Qualified Isn't Enough
  • The One Minute Millionaire: The Enlightened Way to Wealth
  • Trump: How to Get Rich
  • 17 Lies That Are Holding You Back and the Truth That Will Set You Free
  • The Aladdin Factor
  • How to Speak How to Listen
  • Get Anyone to Do Anything: Never Feel Powerless Again--With Psychological Secrets to Control and Influence Every Situation
  • The Art of Mindful Living: How to Bring Love, Compassion, and Inner Peace Into Your Daily Life
  • All the Money in the World: How the Forbes 400 Make--and Spend--Their Fortunes
  • Getting Rich Your Own Way: Achieve All Your Financial Goals Faster Than You Ever Thought Possible
  • E-Myth Mastery: The Seven Essential Disciplines for Building a World Class Company
  • Greater Health God's Way
  • All You Can Do Is All You Can Do But All You Can Do Is Enough!
  • Napoleon Hill's Keys to Success: The 17 Principles of Personal Achievement
  • Empires of the Mind: Lessons To Lead And Succeed In A Knowledge-Based World
  • اكتسب ذاكرة حادة في 10 أيام
  • Don't Send a Resume: And Other Contrarian Rules to Help Land a Great Job
  • Smart Organizing: Simple Strategies for Bringing Order to Your Home
The One Minute Millionaire: The Enlightened Way to Wealth Chicken Soup Teenage Soul Real Deal School Chicken Soup for the Nurse's Soul: 101 Stories to Celebrate, Honor, and Inspire the Nursing Profession (Chicken Soup for the Soul (Paperback Health Communications)) Chicken Soup for the Expectant Mother's Soul: 101 Stories to Inspire and Warm the Hearts of Soon-To-Be Mothers Chicken Soup For The Kids Soul: 101 Stories of Courage, Hope and Laughter