Start by marking “Cracking the Millionaire Code: Your Key to Enlightened Wealth” as Want to Read:
Cracking the Millionaire Code: Your Key to Enlightened Wealth

Cracking the Millionaire Code: Your Key to Enlightened Wealth

The dust jacket has some wrinkles at the top and just barely at the bottom, but it is fully intact, and the wrinkles do not detract from the book. The actual book is in perfect condition!
Published May 31st 2005 by Crown Business (first published January 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Cracking the Millionaire Code, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cracking the Millionaire Code

Dak777
Oct 23, 2012 Dak777 rated it did not like it
Shelves: business
The whole setup of this book is contrite and annoying. The graphics are distracting. I'm not impressed by all the cutesy, feel good gimmicks. If you have something to say, just say it.

If I want a puzzle book, I'll buy one.
Christine
Feb 06, 2013 Christine rated it liked it
[audiobook review, read by the authors]

Start from Chapter 4. Unless you're extremely orthodox in your religion of choice, the first three chapters sound like fluff and nearly drove me to give up on the entire book before the meat of it even began. They lost me at "claim the wealth that was reserved for you before you were born," but I trudged on.

Also, the first CD should have been re-recorded or re-edited after the producers figured out how to normalize the audio so that one is not shouting whil
Jeffrey
Jun 24, 2008 Jeffrey rated it liked it
Shelves: business
OK, Mark. Nice guy. I met him. He's actually a former college professor like moi who went into writing, publishing, speaking, motivating, like moi. He's a great guy. Great marketer. Humanitarian. Speaker (except a little too much on the rha-rha side). Entreprenuer. Business Man. Thinking. However, not everyone WILL be a millionaire. Why? It requires a lot of things many are not willing to give up: time in front of the TV, friends, time (period). And few have the intuitve desire, work ethic, stre ...more
Angee Bartlett
Feb 04, 2011 Angee Bartlett rated it it was amazing
If you are looking for a book that can help you finally attain the wealth you deserve, then this book is one good step towards your goal. Like any other book, it is only as good as the reader chooses to make it.

I actually took it to heart, learned from it, and applied the teachings. No, I'm not a millionaire yet but I am a whole lot closer than I was when I purchased this book.
Jeff Wilson
I loved the non-fiction stories in this book (5 stars). I enjoyed the fiction story (4 stars). I did not care for the worksheets (2 stars). Overall it was well worth my time...and no I didn't fill out the worksheets.
Franc Woods
Nov 20, 2013 Franc Woods rated it liked it
Interesting perspectives on gaining wealth and the values to instill in your business. Could have used this in our recent (failed) venture. May or may not have helped :)
I am disappointed that their website no longer seems to be functioning. I guess that speaks to the usefulness of the material!
Kamy
Sep 29, 2015 Kamy rated it did not like it
You'd have to pay me a million dollars to give this book another chance. It felt like someone was selling me a time share.
Nikki
Nov 07, 2008 Nikki rated it liked it
Liked it much more than I thought I would and was even inspired to think a little more about what I might due on the side from my normal job.
J.D. Sparks
J.D. Sparks rated it it was amazing
Oct 27, 2016
Jeremy
Jeremy rated it liked it
Aug 19, 2015
Dan McGrath
Dan McGrath rated it really liked it
Jun 06, 2016
Jeremy  Sudler
Jeremy Sudler rated it liked it
Dec 27, 2014
Anthony L. Haskins
Anthony L. Haskins rated it it was amazing
Aug 12, 2015
Chuck Rose
Chuck Rose rated it it was amazing
Jan 06, 2016
Maria Singh
Maria Singh rated it really liked it
Jan 15, 2016
Nicole Skutelnik
Nicole Skutelnik rated it liked it
May 23, 2014
Jason Verwey
Oct 29, 2011 Jason Verwey rated it it was ok
lame
Leo Bharata
Leo Bharata rated it liked it
Jun 07, 2014
Maverick Gibbs
Maverick Gibbs rated it it was amazing
Jan 27, 2016
Kevin Cullis
Kevin Cullis rated it it was amazing
Feb 16, 2011
Stasha
Stasha rated it liked it
Jul 31, 2007
Surbhi Gupta
Surbhi Gupta rated it it was ok
Mar 12, 2015
Sugal Dabakaeri
Sugal Dabakaeri rated it liked it
Apr 29, 2013
David Burgess
David Burgess rated it really liked it
Jul 31, 2008
Shanayah
Shanayah rated it it was amazing
Feb 08, 2013
Patrick Talmadge
Patrick Talmadge rated it liked it
Feb 02, 2009
R2
Jul 08, 2010 R2 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Ah so-so.
David Rosage
David Rosage rated it did not like it
Feb 26, 2008
Alheli Aranda
Alheli Aranda rated it it was amazing
Mar 16, 2015
Angie (Salomon) Diaz-cervo
Angie (Salomon) Diaz-cervo rated it it was amazing
Feb 25, 2010
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • 25 Things to Say to the Interviewer, to Get the Job You Want: Being Qualified Isn't Enough
  • Conversations with Millionaires: What Millionaires Do to Get Rich, That You Never Learned about in School!
  • 17 Lies That Are Holding You Back and the Truth That Will Set You Free
  • Trump: How to Get Rich
  • Multiple Streams of Internet Income: How Ordinary People Make Extraordinary Money Online
  • How to Speak How to Listen
  • The Aladdin Factor
  • Secrets to Spiritual Power
  • Natural Selections: Selfish Altruists, Honest Liars, and Other Realities of Evolution
  • Earth Magic: Sacred Rituals for Connecting to Nature's Power
  • Life After Law: Finding Work You Love with the J.D. You Have
  • All the Money in the World: How the Forbes 400 Make--and Spend--Their Fortunes
  • Blog: Understanding the Information Reformation That's Changing Your World
  • The Art of Mindful Living: How to Bring Love, Compassion, and Inner Peace Into Your Daily Life
  • The Best of Brain Droppings
  • Trump University Real Estate 101: Building Wealth with Real Estate Investments
  • Awakening Compassion: Meditation Practice for Difficult Times
  • Empires of the Mind: Lessons To Lead And Succeed In A Knowledge-Based World
Mark Victor Hansen (born January 8, 1948)is an American inspirational and motivational speaker, trainer and author. He is best known as the founder and co-creator of the "Chicken Soup for the Soul" book series.

Mark Victor Hansen was born to Danish immigrants, Una and Paul Hansen. He grew up in Waukegan, Illinois. He graduated from Southern Illinois University in 1970 with a B.A. in speech communic
More about Mark Victor Hansen...