Yoga Burns Fat: The 7-Week Plan to Stretch and Tone Your Body, Mind, and Spirit

Yoga Burns Fat: The 7-Week Plan to Stretch and Tone Your Body, Mind, and Spirit

3.33 of 5 stars 3.33  ·  rating details  ·  3 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Yoga can do more for your body than lifting weights. Practicing these simple routines for 7 weeks will result in a skimmer, healthier you.
Published April 1st 2002 by Fair Winds Press (MA) (first published January 1st 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Yoga Burns Fat, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Yoga Burns Fat

Katsu
I really liked this one. Poses are described in details. Advantages and drawbacks are crearly described. Good to have it as knowledge compendium.
It is hard to excercise while using a book and remembering whole sequence isn't easy at the beggining.
I will give it a rating after finishing the program as it is supposed to be waight lost training - will see how it works.
Satia
I tried to do the yoga practices as presented in the book. Unfortunately, because of the vertigo I have, I was unable to do most of the weeks' practices which made the seven week plan not very useful for me. I think this is a good book and I would recommend it but because I can only do sun salutations on my best days, this simply was not the book for me.
Irenusia
Irenusia marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2013
Heather4674
Heather4674 marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2010
Connie
Connie marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2009
Theresa
Theresa marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2009
Hilda
Hilda marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2008
Krisna
Krisna added it
Aug 09, 2008
Chanita.Shannon
Chanita.Shannon marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2007
Yoga Builds Bones: Easy, Gentle Stretches That Prevent Osteoporosis Yoga Builds Bones Yoga Burn Fat