Start by marking “101 Ways to Raise a Happy Baby” as Want to Read:
101 Ways to Raise a Happy Baby

101 Ways to Raise a Happy Baby

This parenting primer covers the topics that keep parents up at night, from toilet training to tantrums. Written in a warm, conversational tone and sprinkled with advice from experts, 101 Ways to Raise a Happy Toddler offers several answers to each question, encouraging moms and dads to pick and choose what works for them and their toddler.
Published December 31st 1999 by Lowell House (first published 1999)

To ask other readers questions about 101 Ways to Raise a Happy Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 101 Ways to Raise a Happy Baby

Sep 02, 2010 Mugsymkelly rated it it was ok
I am not a wholesale attachment parenting advocate (if I were I really wouldn't be able to get anything done with three nursing children still sleeping in my bed!) but this book has some good ideas. Take the good advice, leave the rest. I especially found interesting the research concerning how holding your baby close often can help her digestive and respiratory systems learn to function well.
Jan 11, 2011 Jessica rated it really liked it
I love the book! I don't agree with everything but I've taken all the information in and will use it to my advantage. I recommend reading this book. If most people took this book into consideration when raising their children I think this world would be a lot better place.
Jul 05, 2010 Kira rated it it was amazing
loved this book! had great advice on bonding with and loving your child and helping to raise a happy baby...hence the title :)
Jenny Sharpe
Jenny Sharpe rated it it was ok
Oct 04, 2014
Ginny rated it it was ok
Mar 27, 2008
Suzanne rated it it was amazing
Mar 16, 2011