Start by marking “Watch And Learn (Sex for Beginners, #1)” as Want to Read:
Watch And Learn (Sex for Beginners, #1)

Watch And Learn (Sex for Beginners #1)

3.46 of 5 stars 3.46  ·  rating details  ·  201 ratings  ·  16 reviews
Gemma Jacobs needs a life--a sex life. Newly divorced, she vows that this time it's going to be all about her! So when she receives a letter containing an assignment she did for a sex ed course in college, she takes it as a sign.In the letter, Gemma had confessed her most secret sexual fantasies...as well as her most forbidden sexual vice.

She liked to be watched. By strang
Paperback, Harlequin Blaze #428, 217 pages
Published October 1st 2008 by Harlequin (first published September 20th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Watch And Learn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Watch And Learn

Bookaholics
Watch And Learn (Harlequin Blaze) by Stephanie Bond
Contemporary Romance Mass Market Paperback – October 1, 2008
4 Stars

Gemma Jacobs is forced to undergo a major change in her life – divorce. After her husband leaves, followed closely by the signing of divorced papers, she is almost ready to surrender to sadness. That is until she receives a letter with an assignment for a sex education class she's taking.

This assignment leads her into a completely new path of sensual pleasure and forbidden fa
MsRomanticReads

A stubborn peacock, a hunky carpenter and a bedroom window

Gemma White loves waking up in the morning to the promise of some morning lovemaking but not this time. Jason, her husband of ten years, has asked her for a divorce and moved to another state. Forced to fend for herself, she realizes she needs to move on. It hasn't escaped her notice that the house next door has a new owner. A very hunky one at that.

When she receives a letter from an old college professor, old memories resurface of a tim
RLA
The heroine Gemma is very recently divorced and feels completely lost. She had dedicated her life to her political aspiring husband and is struggling to be anything other than sad. Then she receives a package including a 'letter to your future self' from a college project 10 years ago. The letter discusses her sexual fantasies and Gemma's is/was that she liked to be watched. She is shocked to read it as she had buried that side of herself when she met her husband, but now she realises that she l ...more
Mary
I have become quite the fan of Stephanie Bond. She always seems to find away of making you laugh through her books.

The laugh was the peacock and Gemma's "relationship" with it. Just to funny. I can she her trying to scare the thing off and it standing its ground.

Summary:

Gemma marries Jason after graduation. She loses herself in Jason aspiring political career.

Gemma is recently divorced. Jason her ex just simply walked out on her never giving any reason for wanting it. Gemma is confused by his a
Kimberly
Originally posted on Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/revie...

Gemma Jacobs’ life isn’t going the way she planned. After spending years being the perfect wife of a politician, her now ex-husband’s sudden departure has left her devastated. Picking up the pieces and moving forward with her life, Gemma receives a most unusual letter in the mail. It’s a letter from herself, written ten years ago in her Sexual Psyche class (dubbed “Sex for Beginners” by students). The letter brings m
Ladiibbug
#1 Sex for Beginners series

An OK read. Stephanie Bond is a HUGE favorite author of mine -- and I wouldn't want to miss any of her books.

This was a bit different in the steamy book genre in that Gemma explores her inner exhibitionist *g*.

Gemma struggles with getting to know and embracing her real self after her husband divorces her. Gemma's up against her mother's and Gemma's own view of who and what she "should" be struck a nice cord with me. I guess we all go through this inner struggl
Tasha
This book was just okay. It was nothing spectacular. There didn't seem to be any real connection between Gemma and Chev. Yes there was sexual attraction, but no deeper connection. It seemed like her need to be watched wouldn't allow her to make real connections with the man in her life. I had no real connection to the characters. I didn't care one way or the other if they ended up together or if she went back to her husband.
Andrea Guy
This was a fast and steamy read from Stephanie's miniseries Sex For Beginners. I finished it in a day and a half and I can't wait to mover on to the next book in the series.

It was great to read a story about the kinkier side of sex too, without it being too graphic.
Sara
A good, quick read with a predictable outcome. I enjoy Bond's books in general. In this one, Gemma, a recent divorce rediscovers her desire to be watched, much to her new neighbor's delight and frustration. He really wishes she would do more than put on a show.
Tonya Warner
Gemma rediscovers herself, and her exhabitionist side loves being on display for her neighbor, Chev. Very hot and steamy action as they, slowly, heat up things between them.

A very nice story.
Heather Chiren lucas
Hot and sexy is the best way to describe this fun read! Super quick but never wanting the thrill to be over. If only every neighbor could be so helpful post divorce!
Tina
Couldn't believe a home that needed that much work could be renovated that quickly, other than that fine.
Christine
Pretty good story, but I'm not much of an exhibitionist, so I couldn't get really into the good parts.
Cynthia
I was iffy at first but ended up liking it. Wonderful connection between them!!
Ltlmer2
A few good moments but overall just okay.
Njoyn
Can't remember. $3.60 on June 2010
Jae
Jae added it
Feb 24, 2015
Michelle Padilla
Michelle Padilla marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2015
Jimzzz
Jimzzz marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
Christa
Christa marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
Rcoc
Rcoc marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2015
Ashley Gibson
Ashley Gibson marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
LaurLa
LaurLa marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2014
  • The Concubine
  • Relentless (In Too Deep) (Harlequin Blaze #289)
  • Sex, Straight Up (Those Sexy O'Sullivans, #2) (Harlequin Blaze, #388)
  • Private Confessions (Harlequin Blaze #308)
  • Blazing Bedtime Stories (Once Upon A Bite / My, What A Big...You Have! / Sexily Ever After) (Harlequin Blaze #447)
  • At Your Command
  • My Secret Life (Harlequin Blaze, No. 346)
  • Risque Business (Harlequin Blaze #418)
  • Overexposed (The Bad Girls Club) (Harlequin Blaze #347)
  • Pleasure to the Max! (Harlequin Blaze #414)
  • Midnight Fantasies: Mystery Lover + After Hours + Show and Tell
  • Reckless (Indecent Proposals, #1)
  • My Front Page Scandal (Harlequin Blaze #352)
  • Secret Santa (Harlequin Blaze, #292)
  • A Long, Hard Ride (Harlequin Blaze #453)
  • Don't Tempt Me... (Harlequin Blaze #253)
  • Naughty but Nice
  • Amorous Liaisons (Harlequin Blaze, #425)
Stephanie Bond was seven years deep into a systems engineering career and pursuing an MBA at night when an instructor remarked that she had a flair for writing and suggested that she submit to academic journals. But Stephanie, a voracious reader, was only interested in writing fiction–more specifically, romantic fiction.

Upon completing her master’s degree and with no formal training in writing (he
More about Stephanie Bond...

Sex for Beginners (3 books)
  • In A Bind (Sex for Beginners #2)
  • No Peeking... (Sex for Beginners, #3)
Body Movers (Body Movers, #1) 2 Bodies for the Price of 1 (Body Movers, #2) 3 Men and a Body (Body Movers, #3) 5 Bodies to Die For (Body Movers, #5) 4 Bodies and a Funeral (Body Movers, #4)