Start by marking “The Watson Brothers (Watson Brothers #1-3)” as Want to Read:
The Watson Brothers (Watson Brothers #1-3)

The Watson Brothers (Watson Brothers #1-3)

4.11  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,255 Ratings  ·  46 Reviews
Contains the stories of Sam, Gil, and Pete Watson. "My House, My Rules"; "Bringing Up Baby"; and "Good With His Hands"
Mass Market Paperback, 285 pages
Published September 1st 2008 by Zebra (first published 2008)

To ask other readers questions about The Watson Brothers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Watson Brothers

Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene FrostMoon Called by Patricia BriggsDark Lover by J.R. WardDarkfever by Karen Marie MoningOne Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
100 Books to Read in 2011
293rd out of 606 books — 504 voters
Pride and Prejudice by Jane AustenKiss an Angel by Susan Elizabeth PhillipsIt Had to Be You by Susan Elizabeth PhillipsAfter Forever Ends by Melodie RamoneCan You Keep a Secret? by Sophie Kinsella
Favorite Romances
494th out of 639 books — 300 voters

More lists with this book...

Lexxie (un)Conventional Bookviews
The Watson Brothers features three stories, one for each of the brothers. And hotness ensued...

This and all my other reviews are originally posted on my blog (un)Conventional Bookviews
Ann (Noumena12)
Ughh!! I hate when a book is released that is just a compilation of stories that appeared in other books: Bad Boys On Board (Includes: Watson Brothers, #1; Bad Boys To Go (Includes: Watson Brothers, #2; Wilde, #4; and Bad Boys On Board (Includes: Watson Brothers, #1).
Shannon
Apr 25, 2016 Shannon rated it really liked it
Compilation of the 3 Watson bothers' stories:
My House, My Rules~ Sam, the older brother- hot alpha cop, and Ariel, a younger girl who was friends with his youngest brother. I liked how she was the one pursuing him as he fought his attraction to her. It was fun watching him all flustured. Usually I'm not a fan of such big age differences between the characters, the older man/younger woman is so overdone, but Lori Foster will always get a pass in my world.
Bringing Up Baby~ Gil, the middle brother-
Brandee Price
Apr 26, 2015 Brandee Price rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, shelflove
My House, My Rules
Oh, Sam Watson, you sarcastic, stubborn, swoon-worthy man!

The oldest of the Watson brothers was a hoot to watch as he tried to fend off Arial. It seems Sam misunderstood the situation between Arial and his little brother, Pete.

Arial was determined and tenacious. She knew what, or rather who, she wanted and she went after him - no holds barred.

There was a little issue over lack of experience *waggles eyebrows* on Arial's part but it didn't take away from the story. And I loved g
MB (What she read)
Reread 3/1/16. 2.5 stars. This is outdated and sexist but I own it and it is brainless reading. So...once again, I reread.

As to you, if you're thinking about reading: there are some cute moments, but definitely avoid this if outdated gender roles and sexism are a turn off for you.
Jody
Mar 31, 2012 Jody rated it liked it
Shelves: library
Jess
Jan 16, 2010 Jess rated it liked it
Shelves: 2010, lori-foster
It was okay, not one of my favorites from Lori Foster. This anthology consisted of three stories of three brothers. The first story was about the oldest brother, Sam Watson. He's an undercover officer and is being chased by a younger woman named Ariel. The second story is about Gil Watson, the middle brother. He's a financial advisor who has just found out that he has a child. The last story is about Pete Watson who is the youngest brother and he is having issues with liking his best friend Cass ...more
Whitney (Shooting Stars Reviews)
Reviewed by Whitney@Shooting Stars Reviews

The Watson Brothers is a collection of three short stories about the romances of the three Watson brothers! It begins with Sam's story in "My House, My Rules." Then Gil's story with "Bringing Up Baby." And last is Pete's story in "Good With His Hands."

I truly adored all three of these short stories. It had a great plot line in each of them with really great characters as well.

In the first story, My House, My Rules, Sam is attracted to his baby brother'
Maura
Joyce
Dec 02, 2015 Joyce rated it really liked it
Three short stories each one for a different Watson brother.
Story 1: "My House, My Rules". Sam Watson is the oldest Watson brother and as an undercover cop he has decided he doesn't want a permanent relationship. But that leaves the question what to do about flirty
Ariel, his youngest brother's former girlfriend?

Story 2: "Bringing Up Baby" Gil Watson has just learned he fathered a child two years ago and now the mother is dead. He is willing to take responsibility for his child but not sure wh
Sammie
Mar 28, 2016 Sammie rated it really liked it
All 3 stories were so good.

My House , My Rules
I loved this one ,Sam is so funny and it was great to see him fight his feelings about Ariel but she wound not take no for an answer ,Ariel was pretty cool and i loved how she ends up with Sam ,their story was really good.

Bringing Up Baby
Gil is such a great character and i really feel for him in this story ,I totally loved Anable she was so funny , seeing them together along with Nicki was great ,they make a wonderful family ,it's just a really swee
☂ ℬrandi

These stories are right on par with what I’ve read of Lori Foster’s short stories. If you like her shorts then these won’t disappoint. If you love them then these might not be as great as you hoped. Still they are fun, light reads with just enough steam to make you want to read more. A few reviews mention that this book is merely a compilation of short stories that were featured in other "Bad Boy" anthologies so if Sam, Gil and Pete Waston sound familiar then you might have read them before.

My H
Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog)
This review was posted at Under the Covers

"My House, My Rules"
*** 3 Stars

Kicking off this book about the sexy Watson brothers is the oldest, Sam. He's had a crush on Ariel for a long time but has always told himself he's too old for her. His youngest brother Pete thought he was in love with her a few years back. So Ariel has always been off limits. Now in the middle of an investigation, because hot sexy Sam is a cop, she has decided she wants him and is going after him. Other than some pretty s
Kathy
Jul 27, 2012 Kathy rated it liked it
Andrea (mrsaubergine)
I read this collection of 3 short stories purely to complete a book club challenge (a book with the word "brother" in the title), otherwise I doubt I would ever have picked this up. However, it was a perfectly fine, light read about the love lives of three brothers, Sam, Gil and Pete Watson.
The stories were hot at times, but I felt dissatisfied by the speed with which each relationship happened. Sure, the boys had allegedly known each of the women for some time beforehand, and being short storie
July
Aug 09, 2009 July rated it it was amazing
Shelves: home-library
First of all I love Lori Foster. These short stories were good fast reads. The oldest brother story is first, Sam is an undercover cop who just happens to have the hots for his little brothers friend Ariel. The vibes between these two are awesome...
The second story is the middle brother and may have been my favorite. I loved Gil and Anabel's story. She just happens to be a great person but different from all the other women that Gil has been attracted to. And that fact that she has been taking c
Shannon
My House, My Rules - 3.5 Stars - Sam's first scene with Ariel is so cute and funny. (view spoiler)

Bringing Up Baby - 4 Stars - The steam was definitely kicked up in Gil and Anabel's story. And so was the cute! Little Nicole had me laughing out loud.

Good With His Hands - 3 Stars - This takes place 5 years after Gil and Sam's stories. Kinda sad we lost touch with the brothers for so long but I guess Pete needed a
Ellie
Mar 01, 2010 Ellie rated it really liked it
Awe. These stories were cute. Gotta love the brothers, all distinctly different.

Usually in family books, where each sibling gets a book dedicated to their romance, there is a lot of interplay between the family members - as you might expect with a family. However, and maybe this is because these were short stories, there wasn't very much of that so we didn't really know much about the brothers before they got their own story. A little different than normal.

These stories were great though. They w
Marcie
Aug 31, 2012 Marcie rated it liked it
Shelves: romance-erotica
Light-hearted fun is at the center of these books. They aren't intended to be serious. They aren't trying to portray "real love", just remind you that there is love in unexpected places. The plots are unbelievable in some ways, and intriguing in others. I still fell in love with the characters since they are flawed caricatures of people I really know and like. This is not deep reading. This is some romance build-up and a little sex described.

The three stories are in one paperback. This is great
Christine
Apr 28, 2016 Christine rated it liked it
I really like Lori Foster's books but this was kinda disappointing. I just don't think it was that realistic. People fell in love In less than a week or day.
Rushitaa
Mar 25, 2013 Rushitaa rated it really liked it
I was really bored and haven't read in a loooonnngg time...and today I forced myself to steer clear of YouTube and sleep!
I needed something short and just a quick read! Best hour of my life, haven't read the other two stories yet but Sam and Ariel are brilliant!
It's a very easy light read...it made me want an older man though!
good if you want to kill time and a have a good laugh! I had to put my book down just to catch my breath from laughter and the sexual tension between these two.. and may
Madeline
May 31, 2015 Madeline rated it it was amazing
Great read!! Funny love stories that don't let you down.
Jan 03, 2013 Sarah rated it liked it
Shelves: steamy-romance
3-1/2 stars It pains me not to give these stories a higher rating. I really enjoyed the characters, but the stories felt rushed. I know they are shorter stories, but I felt like so much was skipped. The relationships went from 1-100 in a matter of paragraphs and there were some serious time lapses. Again, I understand the need to gloss over a bit when the story is shorter, but it felt like we were missing part of the story. The characters were strong and I genuinely liked each of the stories, bu ...more
Lynsey
Feb 25, 2011 Lynsey rated it liked it
Books 1 & 3 are just what I love love LOVE about Lori Foster. Sweet and sexy love stories that make me feel all warm inside. Yes I know they fall in love quicker than I can nail a chocolate eclair, but I'm okay with that when it works for the story.

I skimmed book 2 to be honest because I didn't connect with the characters or believe in the chemistry between them - it just didn't work for me.

3.5 stars for books 1 & 3, 2 stars for book 2.
Teresa
May 31, 2014 Teresa rated it liked it
3.5
Selina Ricks
Loved it!!
Deborah Vespo
Sep 30, 2013 Deborah Vespo rated it really liked it
Workin' my way through the Lori Foster book section in our library... really enjoy her writing. The Watson Brothers is a compilation of 3 different stories about three very different brothers. One is a tough police detective - Sam, the second a successful businessman who has taken over the family business - Gil, and the third works for a fitness club - Pete. Very fast but enjoyable "take you away for awhile" read.
Rachael
Aug 03, 2015 Rachael rated it it was amazing
I loved all of the Watson brothers, but especially Sam. He is a tough, rugged cop, but is also loving and protective. As soon as I finished the book I wanted to start over and read it again. Lori Foster is an auto-buy author for me.
Carrie Felton
Jan 05, 2012 Carrie Felton rated it it was amazing
1st: I think this one is hilarious! he is SOOO oblivious! other than that, pretty good

2nd: Interesting beginning... she is my kinda girl though! I love his personality too

3rd: stupid stupid man! if you have to change to get someone to like you, they're not worth it

all in all I like it... i like the family feel and the whole thing. again, a few skipped scenes but not too bad over all
Candace
Apr 18, 2012 Candace rated it really liked it
Shelves: i-own-on-kindle
A nice light read with three stories in one. Each brother gets his own story, but the definitely interconnect. All three were good stories with good characters, both the men and women.

Each brother was very different as were the women they end up with, but very good.

If you like Lori Foster, this one is another good one to read.
Cyber Launc Party For Lori Foster 1 2 Aug 02, 2010 10:16AM
Lori Foster's New Winston Story Featured in New Anthology 1 4 Dec 01, 2009 09:46AM
  • Desert Rogues Part 2
  • Christmas Weddings: His Christmas Eve Proposal / Snowbound Bride / Their Christmas Vows
  • Ex, Why, And Me
  • Hot Chocolate (included: Winston Brothers, #1)
  • Turn My World Upside Down: Jo's Story
  • Here Comes Trouble
  • Hearts Under Caution (Harlequin NASCAR, #1)
  • Teaming Up (Harlequin NASCAR, #26)
  • The Irish Devil (Devil, #1)
  • Blazing Bedtime Stories (Once Upon A Bite / My, What A Big...You Have! / Sexily Ever After) (Harlequin Blaze #447)
  • Lead Me On (Pearl Island Trilogy, #2)
  • Charmed (Ghost Hunters, #0.5; Winston Brothers, #2)
  • NASCAR Holiday 2: Miracle Season/Season of Dreams/Taking Control/The Natural
  • Racing Hearts: A Calculated Risk\An Outside Chance\This Time Around
  • Her Cinderella Complex
  • British Bad Boys
  • Once Upon a Christmas: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year/'Twas the Week Before Christmas
  • Footloose (Bellagio, #3)

Lori hosts a very special annual “Reader & Author” event in West Chester, Ohio. Proceeds fro
More about Lori Foster...

Watson Brothers (3 books)
  • Bad Boys On Board (Includes: Watson Brothers, #1)
  • Bad Boys To Go
  • Bad Boys In Black Tie (Includes: Watson Brothers, #3)