Start by marking “The Christmas Toy Factory (Geronimo Stilton 27)” as Want to Read:
The Christmas Toy Factory (Geronimo Stilton 27)

The Christmas Toy Factory (Geronimo Stilton #27)

4.08 of 5 stars 4.08  ·  rating details  ·  1,251 ratings  ·  28 reviews
For use in schools and libraries only. Geronimo Stilton, is a quiet, mild-mannered mouse, who keeps getting pulled into adventures. Narrated as if the books are autobiographical adventures, this series is Italy's most popular children's series and has been translated into English.
Published October 1st 2006 by Turtleback Books (first published 2006)

To ask other readers questions about The Christmas Toy Factory, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Christmas Toy Factory

Isdlions
I think this is a great book because it is fun to read and adventurous. It is nice to read at times when you are bored. I read it a lot of times because it is one of my favorite books.

Its about a mouse (Geronimo Stilton) who has to deliver the presents for Santa Claus because Santa has the measels. Can Geronimo do it? Well, I won't tell because its for me to know and you to find out.

I would really recommend this book to other 4th Graders who like funny and adventurous books. Once your are in it
Colby
Who is Geronimo Stilton? He's a brainy Italian mouse who lives in New Mouse City and edits a newspaper, The Rodent's Gazette. He and his human creators have had adventures all over the world, each one resulting in a book. In this Christmas tale, Geronimo has become a workaholic with no time to celebrate the holiday, much to the chagrin of his colleagues and relatives, especially his favorite nephew, Benjamin Stilton. When the hard-working mouse finally falls asleep at his desk, Christmas comes t ...more
Kenneth White
It was full of humor, but when the author writes with different fonts and font colors it gives me a headache. The story behind these books are not very good, but this one is decent. My suggestion to the author is to stop using the different fonts and font colors. My friends who have read this book share this opinion, as well. Most of these people say, "It is annoying,"
Karen
This was the first chapter book that my Kindergarten son checked out from his school library, and it was a very good one to start with. We read a few chapters every night for the past week, and he remembered the overall story from one night to the next, and laughed out loud in a few places.
Jin Young
I realized that Santa isn't always healthy. I liked the part when Santa asked Geronimo to deliver the toys to children all over the world. Geronimo delivered the presents with an elf called Ding Dong. Ding Dong was jealous that Santa didn't let him deliver the toys, so he tricked Geronimo,but soon Geronimo saved him when he drowned in an icy lake,so the two became a bestfriend. Santa thanked Geronimo after he delivered all presents.
Chiara  Tomlinson!
(BLURB)

Ho, ho, ho! I love christmas in New Mouse City. But this year, there was just too much work to do at my newspaper, THE RODENT'S GAZETTE. I was so busy, I could hardly even squeak! And my friends and family were getting their tails in a twist because i didn't have time to celebrate. Cheese niblets! If only i had my ownteam of reindeer and could fly far, far away to santa's toy factory....
Mary
Jasmine Su9
The main character is Geronimo Stilton...He was working at late night and an elf came and look for him for help...The elf told him that Santa is having MEASLES and want him to give the chritmas present to the children....Then Geronimo accept..He was happy giving out so many presents but tired too..
Reid
Theis is a really cool book. The book is about Geronimo stilton and how he wants to save christmas, santa is sick and he needs help to save christmas so gronimo stilton is coming to the rescue.also It made me smile when i read this book and I reccomend this book to 3-5 to read it.
Brianna Schrag
This book is about a mouse who has to save Christmas for Santa, will he be able to do it? Read and find out. :)
Lulya
All of the Geronimo Stilton books are funny,but this one is funnier!!!!!!I like how I read it myself!
Tinka52k
i like this book alot i read it in school it is a grat book you should read it ro
Karen
A cute chapter book during the holidays, although not the best of the series.
Lahsim
Oct 14, 2012 Lahsim marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
This is my favourite book series... I started since I was 8 years old.
Azure
Mar 20, 2008 Azure rated it 2 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Elisa
This book is really nice... I highly recommeed it!!
Connie Gunderson
A little bit of a play on A Christmas Carol.
Satori Mcgillivray
I have the hole seat of Geronimo Stilton books
Benjamin R
This is one of my favorite books.
Hailey
Oct 20, 2012 Hailey marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Want to read do not know how to get it
Cosette
How do you read the book?
Priscilla
Apr 08, 2011 Angelina marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: angelina
it is cool
Lucy Bonfiglio
Lucy Bonfiglio marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
  • Thea Stilton and the Dragon's Code (Thea Stilton #1)
  • Thea Stilton And The Ghost Of The Shipwreck
  • Beware! It's Friday the 13th (Dragon Slayers' Academy, #13)
  • Clifford's Busy Week (Clifford the Big Red Dog (Paperback))
  • Emily The Emerald Fairy (Rainbow Magic: Jewel Fairies, #3)
A pseudonym of Elisabetta Dami, aka Thea Stilton.

Elisabetta Dami is an Italian author that currently resides in Italy. She is the author of the Geronimo Stilton series, a bestselling childrens book. She enjoys traveling the world seeking ideas for her series. She writes under a pseudonym of Geronimo Stilton. She is also a co-owner of Italian based publishing company Edizioni Piemme. Her books have
More about Geronimo Stilton...
Lost Treasure of the Emerald Eye (Geronimo Stilton, #1) The Curse of the Cheese Pyramid (Geronimo Stilton, #2) Cat and Mouse in a Haunted House (Geronimo Stilton, #3) Geronimo Stilton, Secret Agent (Geronimo Stilton, #34) Paws Off, Cheddarface! (Geronimo Stilton, #6)