Start by marking “Des vacances de rêve à la pension Bellerate” as Want to Read:
Des vacances de rêve à la pension Bellerate

Des vacances de rêve à la pension Bellerate (Geronimo Stilton #9)

4.13 of 5 stars 4.13  ·  rating details  ·  3,158 ratings  ·  84 reviews
For use in schools and libraries only. Geronimo Stilton, is a quiet, mild-mannered mouse, who keeps getting pulled into adventures. Narrated as if the books are autobiographical adventures, this series is Italy's most popular children's series and has been translated into English.
Paperback
Published April 1st 2006 by Albin Michel Jeunesse (first published 2002)

Lexy
I think that it was a good book. I liked when Geromino missed all of the planes. He missed the one for the mountain because he was helping his Aunt Sweetfur get out of her mouse hole when it was on fire. that is it
Danielle
Hirlarious!
It may appear like a great vacation, but with Geronimo missing all of his flights and then ending up at that dreadful vacation just imagining where was may me feel so sorry for Geronimo. The author that wrote this book used great describing words and I could picture Geronimo's great vacation. So much for a relaxing vacation for Geratimo!!
Hailey
you know, there's a funny story to this one. for Christmas of 2006, my grandma got me 5 Geronimo Stilton books, and this was one of them. it was my fave out of those five, and i read it several times. about a week later, it disappeared, and i haven't seen it since....
Hazim
AURA! this book wasso amazing because he just wanted a relaxing vacation but it turned out a disaster!!!!
Macho
the grandpa HE SAID CLEAN UP YOUR POOL N HANG UP THE POOL THATS IT.....he take his family out 2
Rosa Cline
Everyone wants to go on a dream vacation... for Geronimo it's no different. He really wants to get away from his job and away from his life. But as each day passes that he is suppose to catch his train, plane, or bus to get to get away something happens that draws him back to work! So by the time he finally gets to go on a vacation it doesn't appear to be what he dreamed...or is it? This book was a very cute and often times very funny Geronimo Stilton book! Our second one to read and thus far ou ...more
Lia
This book started out with some miscommunication, but in the end it all made sense.
Coolcat
Archita
I read all the Gerinimo Stilton books when I was in second to third grade.
Rohit Kumar
I love to read his books, in this book, he has faces a lot of problems.
Lucia
what can you say?if you like games, this one has over 30 of them!
eli
i liked the things to do on vacation in the back of the book.
Stacy
Poor Geronimo. He just can't catch a break- from floods and a jammed printing press at the Rodent's Gazette to a fire rescue and food poisoning- all conspire to set-up Geronimo, not for his dream vacation, but for one with the young, obnoxious, but genius, Pinky Pick at the Ratty-Tatty Hotel. Geronimo opens his mind to new experiences and discovers fun can be had at the least obvious of places.

From Annalise:
I like Pinky Pick. She has a remote control for her huge suitcase. Pinky is fun because s
Alice
I wish I'd come up with the idea for this long-running series about a mouse who runs a newspaper and his posse of punny-named pals. The trouble is...this may be one of the weaker books, since much of it is taken up with a games section, but I simply didn't find it very funny. (I know I'm not really in the right age bracket, but e.g. Jeremy Strong makes me howl with laughter.)
Heather
The ninth book in the Geronimo Stilton series this book is about Geronimo trying to go away on vacation. His vacation days are set but every time he tries to go away something ends up happen just before he is supposed to leave like a fire at his aunts house. He ends up getting the last possible vacation available but it is not what he expected or wanted at all, though things are not always as they seem.

This was a good story about helping others even when you have other plans as you never know wh
Quazi
A busy business mouse needs a good vacation. But every time he decides to go something bad always happens. First his Aunt's mouse hole gets caught on fire. Then his office gets flooded. But finally when Geronimo takes off and goes for a vacation he ends up in a stinky hotel with a bunch of Gerbil Scouts.
Noelle Maryam
Geronimo wants to go for a trip however things crop up! His hotel is very disgusting and he has to share a room with his assistant Pinky Pick ...
Kathy Chung
poor Geronimo. LOL.

had me laughing from the first page.

love the special activities tips on games that can be play during vacation.
Megan Dedor
My son who is only 3 loves when I read him this book. Every night before bed he asks me to read Geronimooooooo!!! Now it's tis the season so we're going to start reading Christmas Catastrophe special edition.
Tinyde
I have literally falling in love with this series. I was born a Geronimo Stilton lover and fan. The books are all very well written and have interesting picture and words to describe the story as it goes on. I can't thank Geronimo enough for the books he has written, some of the best books I have ever read. I currently have his latest book on hold at the library and I can't wait to read it. I am warning you if you have not read any of his books I suggest you do it know, you are missing out big t ...more
Eliott
It was pretty weird. It was kind of funny and my favorite chapter was "Too Fond of My Tail."
Doaa
القصه حلوة بس الترجمه شوهت الموضوع شويه..
يعني حسيت انه مؤلف مصري اللي كاتبها مش اجنبي!
Emma
I actually really liked some of the games, but I just hated how slow the story was
Aidan Michael
He goes for a vacation but it's cancelled because he rescues his aunt...
Meilan Sui
Intresting because its funny that Geronimo would miss 4 vacatios
Shawn Misquitta
i love all g stiltons books this is a good one

Najiyah
it was very cheesy but also fun
Nadia
Me ha gustado mogollon la pagina 75 (:
Ryan Capote
it is a very wonderful story
hehe 3 9 Oct 25, 2013 11:46AM
  • Thea Stilton and the Mountain of Fire
  • The Riddle Of Zorfendorf Castle (The Secrets Of Droon #25)
  • Danni The Drum Fairy (Rainbow Magic: The Music Fairies, #4)
A pseudonym of Elisabetta Dami, aka Thea Stilton.

Elisabetta Dami is an Italian author that currently resides in Italy. She is the author of the Geronimo Stilton series, a bestselling childrens book. She enjoys traveling the world seeking ideas for her series. She writes under a pseudonym of Geronimo Stilton. She is also a co-owner of Italian based publishing company Edizioni Piemme. Her books have
More about Geronimo Stilton...

Geronimo Stilton (1 - 10 of 58 books)
  • Lost Treasure of the Emerald Eye (Geronimo Stilton, #1)
  • The Curse of the Cheese Pyramid (Geronimo Stilton, #2)
  • Cat and Mouse in a Haunted House (Geronimo Stilton, #3)
  • I'm Too Fond of My Fur! (Geronimo Stilton, #4)
  • Four Mice Deep in the Jungle (Geronimo Stilton, #5)
  • Paws Off, Cheddarface! (Geronimo Stilton, #6)
  • Red Pizzas for a Blue Count (Geronimo Stilton, #7)
  • Attack of the Bandit Cats (Geronimo Stilton, #8)
  • All Because of a Cup of Coffee (Geronimo Stilton, #10)
  • It's Halloween, You 'Fraidy Mouse! (Geronimo Stilton, #11)
Lost Treasure of the Emerald Eye (Geronimo Stilton, #1) The Curse of the Cheese Pyramid (Geronimo Stilton, #2) Cat and Mouse in a Haunted House (Geronimo Stilton, #3) Geronimo Stilton, Secret Agent (Geronimo Stilton, #34) Paws Off, Cheddarface! (Geronimo Stilton, #6)