Start by marking “Hey, Sensei?” as Want to Read:
Hey, Sensei?

Hey, Sensei?

3.89 of 5 stars 3.89  ·  rating details  ·  366 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Isa, a math teacher, can't help but be drawn to his student Homura. He cannot imagine how a boy 10 years younger could possibly seduce him, but Homura has eyes captivating enough to weaken one's worst enemy. Will the temptation of this dangerous love with his student cause Isa to cave?
Published April 28th 2009 by Digital Manga Publishing (first published April 10th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Hey, Sensei?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hey, Sensei?

78sunny
Meine Meinung:
Puh, nachdem mir „Was zum Naschen“ von dieser Mangaka nicht so gefallen hat, bin ich mit etwas mulmigen Gefühl an diesen Manga gegangen. Aber da mir sonst alle ihre Mangas gefallen haben, hoffte ich natürlich auf das Beste. Tja und ich hatte Glück.
Die beiden Stories die in diesem Manga enthalten sind gefielen mir beide sehr gut. Emotional war die erste und lange Geschichte, um den Lehrer Isa und seinen Schüler Takashima Homura natürlich ansprechender als die zweite, „Ein harter Kno
Daesy
I really loved this manga. The first 4 chapters and the 1st extra are about the main couple, and i loved them, they were so cute. The 2nd extra was a oneshot, and wasnt bad.
Yenny
Bottom teachers>Approved
scarlettraces
utterly forgettable plot, nice art. more Tea for Two, please! and i'll add i bought this at least partly for the one-shot included at the end, not realising until afterwards i'd confused it with another one-shot about a policeman, which i *think* is by Suzuki Tsuta.
☠Thesie†
The characters of the manga was very intersting. Lovely I guess. Though in my own opinion wish there was more. :D
Love how the settings,thoughts and the MAIN Plot went.
Love doesn't matter between gender, though.
Nell Mendez
not the best yaoi I've read, but definitely not the worst. the side story was kinda weird to me (I felt like it moved too fast XD) but other than that it was okay. as usual the art was really pretty () ...more
Debra Strattford
A lot of sexual tension :) Very sweet.
Natalie Baker
This book is really sexy. It's Hot! I just didn't understand the story with the cop? What does it have to do with the story?
dx
Jan 29, 2012 dx rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: have
3.5
Chhakrey
Chhakrey marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2015
Bre
Bre marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2015
Jazzfarer
Jazzfarer marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2015
Jessi
Jessi added it
Jul 04, 2015
Bobbie Zeola
Bobbie Zeola marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2015
Brenda
Brenda marked it as to-read
May 22, 2015
Associated Names: 樱城 亚亚, 櫻城 耶也, 浦島, Urashima

Zodiac: Cancer
Name in native language: 桜城やや
Blood Type: A
More about Yaya Sakuragi...
Tea for Two Volume 1 Tea for Two Volume 2 夢結び恋結び 1 [Yume Musubi Koi Musubi 1] Tea For Two Volume 3 秘めごとあそび 1 [Himegoto Asobi 1]