Start by marking “Connect Bible Studies: The Da Vinci Code” as Want to Read:
Connect Bible Studies: The Da Vinci Code

Connect Bible Studies: The Da Vinci Code

4.1 of 5 stars 4.10  ·  rating details  ·  215 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Published March 1st 2005 by Scripture Union (UK)

To ask other readers questions about Connect Bible Studies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Connect Bible Studies

Kholoud
مرة اخرى يتفوق دان براون على نفسه!
شيفرة دافنشى رواية تدور احداثها على محاولة كشف لغز الجريل، والجريل الكأس المقدسة التى هى وفقا لما اشار اليه الكاتب الكأس التى شرب فيها المسيح مع حوارييه فى العشاء الاخير،هذه الكأس كانت قد فقدت منذئذ!
ولكن من هو الذى يبحث عن الكأس؟
انهم عديدون منهم احد علماء الانجليز والذى قد افنى حياته فى دراسة هذه الكاس والبحث عنها!
والعديد من رجال الدين المسيحى وسيلاس....وسيلاس هو أحد المسيحيين المتدينين و الذى قد تعرض لشتى انواع القهر والذل و الهوان قبل ان يخلصه احد الكهنة، ومنذ
Pasha Holyavkin
I read fiction books very rarely, but this book I was listening (it was on my ipod) and impatiently was expecting the end.

Now I want to visit all places which author mentioned in his book. And write a bestseller (260 million dollars from one book is not bad).

Thank you, Dan Brown.
Oleksandr Noshchenko
The structure of book was too loopy in meaning of repeating again and again. It circulates the thought like in vortex. Each cycle open new and new facts. Personally for me it is unusual, but acceptable.
The plot is surrounded by the story about holy family. Despite gossips talks, this book will not change your beliefs, because it is just a good adventure with a bit of romance. It is not Indiana Jones, but it's full of adventures.
B.D. Hawkey
When I finished this book I said to hubby, "I bet they will make a film out of it." Within twelve months the news broke they were. It's well written, with the action and the fast pace Hollywood loves.
Michael Joseph
Good read. Flew through this book in 2 days back in the day. Even better if you read the illustrated hardcover version!
Fourth Dimension
One of the best books I have ever read. I loved the fact that this book kept the pace and it was hard to put it down.
Matthew Banks
Entertaining to twist history and real world cults into fictional conspiracies.
Sinead
Jul 07, 2011 Sinead is currently reading it
Its AWESOME!! :]
Sunshadow116
Sunshadow116 marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2014
David Diógenes
David Diógenes marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2014
Wakokhama
Wakokhama marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
Dimiter
Dimiter marked it as to-read
May 24, 2014
Kash
Kash added it
May 22, 2014
Clement
Clement marked it as to-read
May 12, 2014
Dani
Dani marked it as to-read
May 05, 2014
Sydney
Sydney marked it as to-read
May 03, 2014
Marie
Marie added it
Apr 29, 2014
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2014
Khaoula
Khaoula marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2014
Elyssa Wrubel
Elyssa Wrubel marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2014
  • Angels & Demons:The Illustrated Movie Companion: (Robert Langdon Book 1)
  • The Da Vinci Code: Fact or Fiction?
  • Da Vinci Code Decoded: The Truth Behind the New York Times #1 Bestseller
  • Dan Brown Boxed Set: Digital Fortress / Deception Point / Angels and Demons / The Da Vinci Code
  • How to Prosper
  • Countdown
  • Cats In May
  • Stand Strong: You Can Overcome Bullying (and other stuff that keeps you down)
  • Alex Kava Bundle
  • The Book of Lilith
  • We Believe in Christmas
  • The Da Vinci Code \ Up And Down In The Dales \ The Return Of The Dancing Master \  A Gathering Light
  • This Is Not a Love Song
  • The Green Beret Survival Guide: for the Apocalypse, Zombies, and More
  • Talking to the Ground: One Family's Journey on Horseback Across the Sacred Land of the Navajo
  • Perfection: The MacGregor Grooms / A Perfect Neighbor
  • Laugh with God Today!
  • Melting Fire
Mandraki Bay: The Goddess from the Turquoise Sea & other short stories Mandraki Bay: The Goddess from the Turquoise Sea & Other Short Stories Computer Animated Films

“The greatest story ever told is, in fact, the greatest story ever sold” 10 likes