Start by marking “Undead on Arrival (Crimson Moon, #3)” as Want to Read:
Undead on Arrival (Crimson Moon, #3)

Undead on Arrival (Crimson Moon #3)

Just one month ago, secret government operative Sasha Trudeau thought she'd tasted victory. Orchestrating détente between the warring factions of the supernatural world had nearly cost her life—but it also opened the door to a future with Max Hunter, her mate and fellow Shadow Wolf.

Until now. A poisonous virus is wreaking havoc on Hunter's immune system. And the passionate
Published March 31st 2009 by St. Martin's Paperbacks

To ask other readers questions about Undead on Arrival, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Undead on Arrival

♥ Ashleigh ♥  contrary to popular belief i'm not actually mad!
was a really good read, i really enjoy Sasha's and hunter's relationship. the fact that its not always perfect but they get though it and that Sasha will kick ass to make sure things work out for the better.

i always love a strong female character, we need more people like that in the real world.

there where a few parts i didn't like because i found that the way they where written was confusing, also when they kept changing from different people's perspective during the middle of the book got a bi
Larissa
Feb 07, 2011 Larissa rated it really liked it
Previously Published on my blog: Welcome to Larissa's Bookish Life

Series Review!
Series Rating = 4 Stars

*SPOILER FREE

I have never hidden my extreme love for Shifters, they are my favorite supernatural race followed by Vampires, taking a close second. The Crimson Moon series by L.A. Banks is all about the Shifter/Weres for me. Well, there are Vampires, Fae and a lot of other supernatural races, but for me is still all about the Shifters LOL.

Sasha Trudeau works for the government in a super secret
Melindeeloo
Shannon Roland
Apr 25, 2013 Shannon Roland rated it really liked it
This is a book in the Crimson Moon series. It needs to be read in order. The first book is Bite the Bullet.

This book started out a bit slow for me. Not that a book has to have wham and bam, non-stop action,

story but I mean the story has to be interesting and move in a way that keeps me wanting to read more.

Though the start was a bit too slow for my tastes, once it got going, it got going. Though the story got better

by the end I was disappointed . I wanted a one on one face off, and it just w
The BookWhisperer
Nov 13, 2009 The BookWhisperer rated it it was amazing
Sasha and Hunter continue their journey in the Crimson Moon Novels by LA Banks. With Hunter struggling with the demon infected virus, and Shogun always standing just around the corner. Sasha is always finding herself stressed to her limit. When rumors start running ramped with Sasha find the strength to stand by Hunter, or will she have to be the one taking his life. [return][return]I am very impressed by this series. I never find this series lacking. I look forward to another book in October.
Clare
Feb 09, 2013 Clare rated it really liked it
This is the third book in the Crimson Moon series. Although there is a fourth book in the series I will conclude my reading of this series with book three. I feel the 'good guys' have won, and the lose ends neatly tied up. Any futher reading will probably upset the balance of the current series conclusion.

This was an enjoyable read, but I enjoyed book two to a greater extent.
May 18, 2013 Laura rated it really liked it
Shelves: misc, 2013-05
Don't read this book first! There are things that just are not well explained to begin. Some of them become more clear as you go along. Apparently I was able to catch onto enough that I will give more of the series a try. Interesting idea with having werewolves and shadow wolves both shifting.
Sherri
Aug 18, 2014 Sherri rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebooks-owned
Wow, just wow! Ms. Banks has a way of holding your attention. At times, I was afraid to read on because I was so scared to learn what would happen. This book continues to be suspenseful and addicting. Can't wait to read the next one.
Barbara
Jul 21, 2011 Barbara rated it it was amazing
This book is also as good as the first to books. It makes you want to go on to the next book to see what happens with Sasha and Hunter.

BH
Rochelle
Apr 15, 2009 Rochelle rated it really liked it
This is the third installment in Ms. Banks werewolf series. Ms. Banks has put her own spin on this genre just as she has done with vampires. Looking forward to the next book due in the fall of 09.
Kelly Walker
Apr 28, 2009 Kelly Walker rated it it was amazing
LOVE this book ... in typical L.A.Banks style as she would say.. she lays some serious thruth down on us in this book !! " CANT WAIT ! for the next one ....this series ROCKS
Mona Lanton Perry
Oct 06, 2009 Mona Lanton Perry rated it it was amazing
This book had so many twists and turns complete with the passion LA Banks is known for. The Crimson Moon Novels are right up their with her Vampire Huntress Legends.
Missyb
Nov 19, 2011 Missyb rated it really liked it
good story, great twists, lots of action. better then book 2, but do look forward to a closure to the overall story arc and starting another adventure.
Donna Jo
Aug 28, 2009 Donna Jo rated it it was amazing
Great book. I SO wish I could shadow dance... it just seems like it's really hott, haha.
Angel
Jan 01, 2013 Angel rated it it was amazing
Great author, great books, great series...I will miss her writing!
Kisha
Oct 14, 2009 Kisha rated it really liked it
Great book, with a strong female lead.
Cindy Martz
Jul 30, 2013 Cindy Martz rated it really liked it
very interesting book lots of action I liked it
Mammatess
Mar 07, 2012 Mammatess rated it really liked it
cant wait for the next book in the series
ChaosDuchess
Great read! Better than I expected.
Tamara
Jul 26, 2009 Tamara rated it it was amazing
I'm loving this series.
Theresa
Apr 02, 2015 Theresa rated it really liked it
This is a very complicate storyline. It starts four weeks after the UCW conference. Things have started to settle down, but bitterness and tempers are still simmering. And some characters haven’t overcome their previous problems.

*Spoilers Below*

It’s almost too hard to unravel or find the storyline. There are clues, cover-ups, lies, dream walking and attacks, so many individuals and groups shadow traveling everywhere at the drop of a hat. No place was safe or stayed at very long. A lot of new
Tez
Dec 20, 2008 Tez rated it liked it
James
Apr 26, 2015 James rated it liked it
This book was better than the last. There was a clear story and some intrigue. It was somewhat predictable, but it was an acceptable loss over the earlier books.
Ruby
Jul 28, 2014 Ruby rated it it was ok
This book was okay...It had a great plot line and the story is fast-paced, for the most part. It's just not my type of story.
Josephine
loved just as much as the first in the series.
Hannah Thomas
May 30, 2015 Hannah Thomas rated it really liked it
The more I get into this series, the more corruption I see in the enemy of the wolves, vampires. There was DEFINITELY less romance involved, but I did love that Sasha is getting closer to the truth and a serum to help the infected wolves. The author didn't specifically say, in the previous book, about how the court system worked (what creatures were allowed to be in higher ups), but she did clear that up in the end. I liked this a lot more than the previous two because there was a lot more clari ...more
Belinda
Dec 01, 2012 Belinda rated it liked it
Maybe because it's been long between these books, I'm not sure but I found this difficult to follow in places. The writing style didn't flow and several times I had to re-read pages to pick up something I'd missed. Not as enjoyable as the vampire huntress series but I will persist!
Yodamom
May 25, 2010 Yodamom rated it it was ok
The plot was good but I found the story poorly written and thought the author rambled in many parts of the story. Too many details on scenery and not enough character development. I found myself just wanted it to end. This is the first I've read of L.A.Banks and may be the last
pianogal
Dec 17, 2009 pianogal rated it liked it
Shelves: paranormal
Ok, so this one was kinda hard to read. There was a lot of conflict throughout - plus Max is fighting a losing battle with the contagion. Very stressful. Let's hope the next one is better, but I'm not holding my breath.

PS I think Shogun is awesome. There I've said it. :)
Corryn
Mar 19, 2016 Corryn added it
The first half of this book was slow, and not very exciting. Once I got to the second half, the book had my attention and I was looking forward to finishing it. There were a few parts of the story that were not clear, but for the most part - a good book.
What's The Name o...: Zombie novel(s) of very recent vintage... [s] 3 45 Jul 02, 2013 01:31AM
  • Creepin'
  • Zombies Sold Separately (Night Tracker, #4)
  • Second Skin (Nocturne City, #3)
  • Water to Burn (Nola O'Grady, #2)
  • Past Redemption (Darkwing Chronicles, #2)
  • Captured by Moonlight (Moonlight, #3)
  • Bitten (Bite, #2)
  • Doomsday Can Wait (Phoenix Chronicles, #2)
  • Dayhunter (Dark Days, #2)
  • Demon Mistress (Otherworld / Sisters of the Moon, #6)
  • Darkness Descending (Vampire Armageddon, #1)
  • Sacrifice (Mortal Path, #2)
  • Voices from the Other Side: Dark Dreams II
  • The Devil's Due (Morgan Kingsley, #3)
  • Darkness Calls (Hunter Kiss, #2)
A pseudonym used by Leslie Esdaile Banks, she also wrote under the names:
Leslie E. Banks
Leslie Esdaile
Leslie Esdaile Banks
Leslie Banks
Alexis Grant

L.A. Banks, a native Philadelphian, was a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania Wharton undergraduate program. With many awards to her credit, Banks also held a masters of fine arts degree in film and media arts from Temple University. She lived in
More about L.A. Banks...

Crimson Moon (6 books)
  • Bad Blood (Crimson Moon, #1)
  • Bite the Bullet (Crimson Moon, #2)
  • Cursed to Death (Crimson Moon, #4)
  • Never Cry Werewolf (Crimson Moon, #5)
  • Left for Undead (Crimson Moon, #6)