Start by marking “Matrimony with His Majesty” as Want to Read:
Matrimony with His Majesty

Matrimony with His Majesty (By Royal Appointment)

3.51 of 5 stars 3.51  ·  rating details  ·  68 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Darrell Collier is an ordinary, small-town single mom. And when Alexandre Valleder sweeps into her life, she's determined not to be pressured into marriage by royal command! Alex is a good ruler and a responsible king. But one secret night, years ago, he rebelled a little. The result, as he's just discovered, was a child. Now he has to make things right. It will shock his ...more
Published April 1st 2007 by Harlequin Books (first published January 31st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Matrimony with His Majesty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Matrimony with His Majesty

This was a light, but pleasant and delightful little story. It was perfect for my mood of the moment, where I'm very low on energy and need a break from my more complicated current read.

Everyone is a little too perfect - the 12 year old with a chip on his shoulder about not knowing his father gets over it and adores Alex much too quickly for example - but I went into this for an escapist fantasy and that's exactly what I got.

Alex is heroic and noble and perfect and Darrel spends all her time try
Kimberly Williams

I started the story around 9:30am and couldn't put it down and finished it at 6:16pm!!!! I love Ms. Winters books of love and Royalty
Extra 1/2 star.

I was enjoying it right up until the end when it felt like the author just realised that her deadline was in a few minutes and rushed a quick ending. :(
Actually better than most of this type, still too fluffy. But it attempted to get into something not quite so fairy tale.
I was somewhat disappointed in the ending... it seemed like the author was in a hurry to finish up the book.
Jenna Kolesari
Jenna Kolesari marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2015
Patricia marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2015
J marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2015
Natasha Gough
Natasha Gough marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2015
Jessie added it
Apr 10, 2015
Zosephet marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2015
Bronwyn Moodley
Bronwyn Moodley is currently reading it
Jun 30, 2015
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2015
Bumi marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2015
Aimee marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2015
Jessica Lee
Jessica Lee marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2015
Paula marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Rebecca Winters, an American writer and mother of four, lives in Salt Lake City, Utah. When she was 17, she went to boarding school in Lausanne, Switzerland, where she learned to speak French and met girls from all over the world. Upon returning to the U.S., Rebecca developed her love of languages when she earned her B.A. in secondary education, history, French, and Spanish from the University of ...more
More about Rebecca Winters...

By Royal Appointment (8 books)
  • Crowned: An Ordinary Girl