Start by marking “What Happened to My Perfect Life?” as Want to Read:
What Happened to My Perfect Life?

What Happened to My Perfect Life?

100% of this books proceeds are going to the Lance Armstrong Foundation. This is an inspirational true story of my fathers battle against cancer and how my family and I learned and grew through the experience and how my father survived against tremendous odds! I hope, if you or someone you care about has cancer, that this story will help you find my father's courage, and ...more
Published September 1st 2000 by White Dove Pub

To ask other readers questions about What Happened to My Perfect Life?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about What Happened to My Perfect Life?

Zetta
Aug 27, 2008 Zetta rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: cancer survivors, families dealing with cancer, people who like inspirational stories
This is a short but touching true story about how a woman comes to grips with learning that her beloved father has cancer, how to explain it to her daughter, and how the whole experience brings (or renews) an entire family's faith.

Life was going well for Patricia Drake Bryant and she was engaged to be married when her father, Professor Ted Drake, was diagnosed with esophageal cancer.

Read how she and her family draw strength to not let this diagnosis beat them and Patricia's determination to have