Start by marking “Hot Sex” as Want to Read:
Hot Sex

Hot Sex

3.73  ·  Rating Details  ·  172 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews
A fantastic, funky and eye-catching book that tells you all you need to know about sex and exactly how to do it. It's frank, explicit, easy-to-follow, funny and gives you all the answers to the questions you never dared ask your friends. Perfect for beginners and all those who want to spice up their sex life at any age. And an ideal gift for lovers. The chapters (eg Fantas ...more
Published February 4th 1999 by Corgi (first published 1998)

To ask other readers questions about Hot Sex, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hot Sex

Manda Seats
This is a good book if you need some pointers in the bedroom, as well as if you have sexual related questions that you're too embarrassed to ask your peers or a doctor about.

With discussions ranging from masturbation, fetishes, STDs, homosexual issues, and sexual abuse, this book has a little bit of everything.

A good introduction into many sexual related issues.
Paisley
Jan 27, 2008 Paisley rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Still reading
Danina
Mar 10, 2009 Danina rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Part how-to guide, part self-help guide. It will definitely give you a pick-me-up when you're feeling like you dont have "it" anymore.
HeavyReader
I think it's really awesome that masturbation is the topic of this book's first chapter. Really, how can anyone be a good lover if they don't know anything about masturbation?

I also like that the book is written in accessible, easy to understand, down-to-earth language. The author comes across as a savvy and fun big sister or older cousin ready to demystify sex.

I also really like the words from real people scattered throughout the book. These snippets allow many voices to be heard.

This book is l
I got this book WAAY back when I was still figuring out how the birds and the bees did their business. I remember sitting in my room reading it out loud with my boyfiend. Haha. Practical but really not exciting for the non-virgin.
Angela
Sep 24, 2007 Angela rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Haha...look what I found.
Jamie
Apr 01, 2015 Jamie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A fun, practical read. If you are looking to spice up your sex life (even if it's great already!), check this out.
Aaakash
Sep 10, 2015 Aaakash rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves:
Sherry
Aug 06, 2013 Sherry rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As a sex educator I found this book fantastic! I recommend grabbing a highlighter and giving your partner a different color and both highlighting what interests each of you. Great for conversation and to add some new spark to the relationship
Mooorthy4ku
Jan 06, 2014 Mooorthy4ku marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
it is the jok
Wise Fool
Easy reading & fun!
It may contain basic information & logical things, but with her humour & afew golden nuggets of information, it is worth leaving around & picking up for a light read.
Sue
Nov 05, 2008 Sue rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The first third of the book deals with technique. The middle section discusses STIs. The final third deals with relationships, which I found to be the most interesting.
Julie Leggett
eh, i got this book for free...i don't remember where. it was more like boring sex; i couldn't even reach the climax. needless to say, i didn't finish the book.
David Chittenden
This book is full of good, practical advice which is easy to read. I regularly assign it to my sex therapy clients.
Kathleen
Aug 13, 2008 Kathleen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My friends and I read this in high school. And no, I don't think it's a coincidence that her last name is "Cox"
sam kim
i won this book at a white elephant type christmas party. i must say, it makes excellent bathroom reading.
Ian
Aug 03, 2012 Ian rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This books teach me the things about sex that i need to know.
Jaime Boswell
Hot Sex: How to Do It.

Simple: Just do it.
Romina
Jul 17, 2009 Romina rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lo leí para un taller de sexualidad que hice en el postgrado, pero no es un libro de texto, sino un manual de sexualidad en un lenguaje ameno y divertido, MUY GRAFICO Y SIMPLE. Ojalá lo hubiera tenido a mano cuando era adolescente, pero siempre viene bien. Se los recomiendo.
Crystal
Jun 28, 2007 Crystal rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
practical!
Πόπη Αντ.
Πόπη Αντ. marked it as to-read
May 04, 2016
Barack Mandela
Barack Mandela marked it as to-read
May 04, 2016
Sarah Croston
Sarah Croston rated it really liked it
May 03, 2016
Carole Martell
Carole Martell marked it as to-read
Debbie
Debbie marked it as to-read
Snow Adams
Snow Adams marked it as to-read
Moeh Warda
Moeh Warda rated it liked it
Apr 24, 2016
Filip
Filip marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2016
Ricky Nicks
Ricky Nicks marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2016
amy 1 4 Mar 06, 2012 06:00PM
  • The Modern Kama Sutra: The Ultimate Guide to the Secrets of Erotic Pleasure
  • The Ultimate Guide to Fellatio: How to Go Down on a Man and Give Him Mind-Blowing Pleasure
  • Wild Side Sex: The Book of Kink: Educational, Sensual, and Entertaining Essays
  • Daily Sex: 365 Positions and Activities for a Year of Great Sex!
  • Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women
  • Healing Love through the Tao: Cultivating Female Sexual Energy
  • Satisfaction: The Art of the Female Orgasm
  • Come Hither: A Commonsense Guide To Kinky Sex
  • A Hand in the Bush: The Fine Art of Vaginal Fisting
  • The Good Vibrations Guide to Sex: The Most Complete Sex Manual Ever Written
  • Sex Tips for Straight Women from a Gay Man
  • Sensuous Magic: A Guide for Adventurous Lovers
  • The Good Girl's Guide to Bad Girl Sex: An Indispensable Resource for Pleasure and Seduction
  • 203 Ways to Drive a Man Wild in Bed
  • The History of the World in Bite-Sized Chunks
  • The New Age Herbalist: How to Use Herbs for Healing, Nutrition, Body Care, and Relaxation
  • The Tao of Health, Sex, and Longevity: A Modern Practical Guide to the Ancient Way
  • Toygasms!: The Insider's Guide to Sex Toys & Techniques
Tracey Cox (born 1961, Exeter, Devon, England) is a non fiction author who specializes in books on dating, sex and relationships. She is the author of many best selling titles.
More about Tracey Cox...