Start by marking “Nana, Vol. 19 (Nana, #19)” as Want to Read:
Nana, Vol. 19 (Nana, #19)

Nana, Vol. 19 (Nana #19)

4.45  ·  Rating Details ·  1,299 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews
Blast a dû suspendre ses activités suite à l'arrestation de Shin et Nana Osaki finit par décider de se lancer dans une carrière solo. Mais sa relation avec Ren reste tendue et Nana Komatsu fait son possible pour arranger les choses.
Published October 15th 2008 by Delcourt (first published May 15th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Nana, Vol. 19, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nana, Vol. 19

Emma
Sep 22, 2014 Emma rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love that Hachi and Takumi are still friends in the future even though they're getting divorced...

Ren: "Don't give up, no matter what happens. Life is about getting knocked down over and over but still getting up each time. If you keep standing up, you win."
Hachi: "That's exactly what Nana told me. <3 Hee Hee."

"Hey, Nana, have you ever heard a story like this? About kidnapped victims learning to love their kidnapper... The morning that glass broke, I asked Takumi to save me, because I thou
R
Dec 07, 2016 R rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I think I would choke Takumi if we ever met in real life. What a turd! GRAAAH!
Maite
Aug 31, 2013 Maite rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013-shelf, reviewed
El decimonoveno volumen de ナナ Nana por Ai Yazawa devela los momentos más tristes y dolorosos en la historia del manga, dándonos a conocer desde las razones por las que la mamá de ナナ Nana la abandonó, el porqué 美里 Misato decidió huir de casa, (view spoiler) y シン Shin dejando a レイラ Reira a un lado.

Con el cumpleaños de ナナ Nana y el aniversario de su primer encuentro con ハチ Hachi avecinándose, Ai Yazawa coloca al lec
Jenny Clark
Spoilers below! Beware!
Yes Nana is becomeing someone she can be proud of :) I really hate Takumi. He flat out says he is a womanizer. But Hachi forgives him cause he says he really loves her. Some things are starting to make more sense now. So the baby Hachi is pregnant with during the series has to be Ren... right? Cause he's the older brother. I hate Reira too. I don't care that she loves Takumi. Let her take him from Hachi, he's a miserable SOB. No, she loooovvvveeesss Shin and then throws he
Jenten0018
Aug 01, 2015 Jenten0018 rated it really liked it
I'm glad that Shin got out of jail. I hope that Ai Yazawa will continue writing. I get the impression that the ending won't be a happy ending if the series ever does come to a solid conclusion, but that at least the two Nana's will be reunited.

It would be nice to see Nobu and Nana back together, but I feel like too much has happened. I don't think she will move with Takumi. I don't know if they will divorce, but the only thing that Haichi wants is to be with Nana again. I can't wait to read the
Vikki
Apr 19, 2015 Vikki rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
This series is fantastic, combined with Yazawa's unique artwork it gives the story the right edge. Drama, rock and roll, and life make this series worth a read.

In this volume things come crashing down for Blast, but Nana is going to keep the momentum going. Also in the future are we close to finding out what the heck happened to the group, and Nana?
Saoirse
Excellent tome. J'ai bien aimé les passages dans le futur.
Je n'aime vraiment pas Takumi, rien n'y fait... Et Ren me fait tellement de peine...
Je n'ai pas envie que ça se termine et en même temps j'ai tellement envie de savoir comment tout cela va se finir,
Mazohyst
The future bits confused me a lot but I'm glad for the bit with Takumi. It makes so much more sense. I really admired Takumi in this volume. Shin is still a little rebel kid, I see. Can this series end yet? I'm itching for a conclusion.
Emily
Dec 13, 2009 Emily rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, romance, drama
And I thought 18 was boring! This series needs to end. Sticking around for the beautiful artwork at this point.
ArdnAskelA
Jan 16, 2012 ArdnAskelA rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga, bibli-paris
J'aime.. malgré les mauvais moments qui arrivent aux personnages.
Et le fait de savoir que la fin s'approche me rend triste..
Jo
Nov 13, 2009 Jo rated it it was amazing
At some point soon I am going to need to re-read the entire series. I'm already planning to book out a weekend. This really is just getting better and better.
scarlettraces
Dec 06, 2009 scarlettraces rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loaners, manga-manhwa
it seems impossible that Yazawa-sensei can keep ratcheting up the tension, yet she does. a highlight in this volume was older Takumi, even though he only gets a frame or two.
Rachel
Sep 14, 2012 Rachel rated it really liked it
I. Really. Really. HATE. Takumi!!!!!!!
He's ruining everyone's lives! And Ren has turned into a fool. I feel so bad for Nana and Hachi. They should just be together.
Lauren
Oct 31, 2015 Lauren rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
This was a fabulous manga series. The characters were really in-depth and the plot was superbly entertaining. I love the two Nana's and how their stories intermix.
Mercedes Dia
Mercedes Dia rated it really liked it
Feb 10, 2013
Rodrigo Bahamondes
Rodrigo Bahamondes rated it it was amazing
Jan 17, 2015
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it it was amazing
Feb 13, 2014
Cece
Cece rated it really liked it
Jan 07, 2016
Fania
Fania rated it it was amazing
Nov 06, 2016
Tooni
Tooni rated it really liked it
Oct 16, 2010
Patricia
Patricia rated it really liked it
Dec 20, 2011
Laura Jordan
Laura Jordan rated it really liked it
Jun 17, 2013
Mayke
Mayke rated it really liked it
Nov 20, 2011
Sahin-Tóth Judit
Sahin-Tóth Judit rated it it was amazing
Jun 02, 2016
Hannah Loo
Hannah Loo rated it it was amazing
Oct 23, 2016
Dria
Dria rated it really liked it
Dec 18, 2014
Jessica
Jessica rated it it was amazing
Jan 25, 2010
Sheila
Sheila rated it really liked it
Sep 16, 2014
Cynthia
Cynthia rated it really liked it
Feb 22, 2016
Natasja
Natasja rated it it was amazing
May 22, 2013
  • Mars, Volume 15
  • The Cain Saga, Volume 04, Part 1
  • We Were There, Vol. 3
  • Ceres: Celestial Legend, Vol. 11: Maiden
Ai Yazawa (矢沢 あい ,Yazawa Ai, born 1967-03-07 in Hyōgo Prefecture, Japan) is a Japanese manga author. Her pen name comes from Japanese singer Eikichi Yazawa, of whom she is a fan.

Yazawa started her manga publishing life in 1985; throughout 15 years of publishing, she wrote over 10 series in Ribon. While most of her manga continues to be published in Japan by Shueisha, publishers of Ribon and Cookie
More about Ai Yazawa...

Nana (1 - 10 of 21 books)
  • Nana, Vol. 1 (Nana, #1)
  • Nana, Vol. 2 (Nana, #2)
  • Nana, Vol. 3 (Nana, #3)
  • Nana, Vol. 4 (Nana, #4)
  • Nana, Vol. 5 (Nana, #5)
  • Nana, Vol. 6 (Nana, #6)
  • Nana, Vol. 7 (Nana, #7)
  • Nana, Vol. 8 (Nana, #8)
  • Nana, Vol. 9 (Nana, #9)
  • Nana, Vol. 10 (Nana, #10)