Start by marking “Simply Delicious: Vegetarian” as Want to Read:
Simply Delicious: Vegetarian

Simply Delicious: Vegetarian

3.54  ·  Rating Details  ·  13 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
Create an array of enticing vegetarian dishes to delight your friends and family. Simply Delicious Vegetarian has more than 170 mouthwatering recipes for every occasion such as spicy fusilli, Sicilian eggplant, vegetarian curry and clafoutis with vegetables and cheese. Here you will find everything from nutritious soups, salads, and stir-fries, to hearty pasta, baked, and ...more
Published January 1st 2008 by Barnes & Noble, Inc. (first published January 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Simply Delicious, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Simply Delicious

Brick ONeil
Jan 20, 2015 Brick ONeil rated it really liked it
Simple Delicious Vegetarian is another of her hits! Simple recipes with vegetables and dairy, a sure way to win converts from heavy meat eating to a more healthy lifestyle. From full color pictures that accompany each recipe to the easy-to-find ingredients, anyone with a rudimentary understanding of preparation and cooking will enjoy any recipe throughout this cookbook.

As you know, the first cookbook I bought as an adult and post-renal transplant was her Vegetarian book from the 'Little Big Cook
Velma
Jun 24, 2015 Velma marked it as reference
Recommended to Velma by: found in neighbor's free box
Because I've only prepared one recipe from the book so far -- Veggie Stir-Fry, which should by rights be called FOZH: Fava/Onion/Zucchini Heaven! -- so I'm not going to give a star rating yet, but it's got one great thing going for it out of the gate: every recipe is accompanied by a color photograph! That's my fave selling point in a cookbook, so I expect good things.
Leah
Sep 06, 2008 Leah rated it it was ok
Recommends it for: Jenn Brown, Meagan Calahan
This book was just okay for me. I liked the fact that every recipe had a color photo of the finished product, but there is no dietary information accompanying the recipes. I also didn't personally like that many recipes in the book, but I'm a picky eater. I'm glad I didn't pay full price for this book and got it in the bargain section.
Naomi Thompson
Dec 27, 2010 Naomi Thompson rated it really liked it
Shelves: cookbook
I mostly buy cookbooks based on the photographs. The photos in this book are amazing!! Also, the recipes look really easy and yummy!!
Roberta
Roberta rated it liked it
Sep 21, 2015
Hannah
Hannah marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2015
Lourdes
Lourdes marked it as to-read
May 02, 2015
Cmacjacks
Cmacjacks marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2015
M
M marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2015
Kendra Payne
Kendra Payne marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2015
Frances Hirth
Frances Hirth rated it liked it
Dec 07, 2014
Shay
Shay added it
Sep 28, 2014
Laura Costa
Laura Costa rated it really liked it
Aug 31, 2014
Tim Vanzeben
Tim Vanzeben marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2014
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it liked it
Jun 14, 2014
Natasha Watzka
Natasha Watzka marked it as to-read
May 24, 2014
Mimi
Mimi marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2013
Bethany Olson
Bethany Olson marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2013
Bishop
Bishop added it
Dec 23, 2012
Mayo
Mayo added it
Sep 30, 2012
Tamika
Tamika rated it liked it
Aug 18, 2012
Jlc
Jlc rated it it was amazing
Apr 09, 2012
Alise Lenore
Alise Lenore rated it really liked it
Feb 11, 2012
Anna
Anna marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2011