Start by marking “I Like Noisy, Mom Likes Quiet” as Want to Read:
I Like Noisy, Mom Likes Quiet

I Like Noisy, Mom Likes Quiet

3.8 of 5 stars 3.80  ·  rating details  ·  20 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Little Raccoon likes 'clomping and stomping and romping'. He likes noise. He likes messes. But Mama Raccoon, like most mothers, likes a little peace and quiet. She likes sitting on the porch and sketching the cat. She likes tidy rooms. One day, Little raccoon makes an effort to help his mom and makes Mother's Day a very special day.
Published February 1st 2006 by GuidepostsBooks

To ask other readers questions about I Like Noisy, Mom Likes Quiet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Like Noisy, Mom Likes Quiet

Alma Loredo
Baby raccoon loves to make and hear noise but unfortunately mom does not. She prefers to be in a nice and quiet place. They each have valid reasons for their preferences. I think this book is a good to have students realize that there are times to be noisy and times to be quiet. I think this could lead to a discussion of noise level during centers and reading time.

Jen
Little raccoon likes things noisy, but mother likes things quiet. Throughout the book, each raccoon gives his/her reason for liking things the way they do and little raccoon surprises mother on Mother's Day by doing things her way, peaceful and quiet and it makes for the perfect gift for mother!
Krys (Black & Write Reviews)
An interesting story about a little raccoon who enjoys to be wildly loud while his mother is the complete opposite. So one morning little raccoon decides to be the complete opposite of what he usually is and at the end mother says "Honey, that was the nicest Mother's Day ever".
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2014
Deb Reddy
Deb Reddy marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2014
Arlyn
Arlyn added it
Mar 11, 2014
Harley
Harley marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2012
Chela
Chela added it
Jan 24, 2012
Tam
Tam marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2011
Natalie
Natalie marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2008
Eileen Spinelli, wife of famed children's author Jerry Spinelli, is an award winning children's book author from southeastern Pennsylvania.
More about Eileen Spinelli...
Somebody Loves You, Mr. Hatch Where I Live The Dancing Pancake Sophie's Masterpiece: A Spider's Tale Silly Tilly