Start by marking “The Flower Fairies (Fairy Realm, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Flower Fairies (Fairy Realm, #2)

The Flower Fairies (Fairy Realm #2)

3.89 of 5 stars 3.89  ·  rating details  ·  785 ratings  ·  25 reviews
Enter the Realm of Delight...

Jessie is a real hero in the Realm now -- her fast thinking saved the land from disaster. She even gets to dance in midair with the beautiful flower fairies.

Now the Realm needs her again: the griffins that guard the treasure house are out of control!

And then the flower fairies follow Jessie out of the Realm. Can she protect them from the danger
Published April 1st 2003 by HarperCollins Publishers (first published January 1st 2001)

To ask other readers questions about The Flower Fairies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Flower Fairies

Luvbooks
Jessie had a pair of the realms wings. The flower fairies came to warn her that the griffons had heard that Jessie had a pair of the realms wings but all of the fairies were in danger exept for Violet the shyest. Jessie and Violet had to save them before they die.
Will they get all of the fairies safe before it's to late? Just read the end of the book to find out what happens next.

I like this book exept for when the flower fairies are in danger. I really like this seires so far and I can't wait
Brandyn
I liked when Jessie helped the flower fairies because they were on a mission. And they were hidden. They were hiding from the rain and they couldn't fly in the rain. So they got lost and Jessie had to find them! They never found the griffin again. The End
Tiffany
Another cute read for the tween niece. She loves fairies and can't wait for book three.
Brylee Ure
What a great amazing book!!!!:)
Jenna
I would give this book (and the rest of the series) two or three stars. It is a really good book, for younger kids (7-9).
For me, I enjoyed it when I was younger, but now, it was.....interesting. Totally great series for young girls. Pretty easy read too.
Edna
A reading level up from the Fairy Chronicles with more complicated text, story line and black and white illustrated drawings. Good transitional preparation for young girl readers who are moving away from the easier chapter books.
Monisha
Whiled Jesse is on a visit to the firy realm, she meets some cute little flower fairies. they ask her for help to solve their problem. THe griffins who gruard the treasure are out of control and everything gets v dangerous
Kirei
This continues the story of Jessie. She goes to the Fairy Realm and meets Flower Fairies and learns about Griffins. I think I liked this one better than the first book.
Dawnetta
Dec 22, 2007 Dawnetta rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: 6 - 12
Shelves: childrenlit, 6-to-12
My girls love these books. These a great beginner fantasy books, which I even enjoy reading. The plots are simple yet exciting and diverse. These are a good read.
Alice
i remember that i read this in like, 2 hours or so. i really liked it. but after this one the series started to lose its meaning to me.
Claire O'very
i love this book it is funny! and is like you! are there! its like! you are an indian! from claire#
Emily Buczek
Jessie helps the Realm and goes through many Obstacles. I Love This Book! :D In The End it ends up happy :D
Natalie
I read this one out loud to the kids too. They are fun stories - I enjoy reading them.
Makenzie
This book was pretty good. Like I said i liked it because it is make believe!!
Monica Jetski
this book is very good book to, really, all the fairy realm books are good!
Max
Jul 01, 2013 Max added it
Shelves: read-when-young
i don't really remember, but i know i loved these when i was very young.
Meredith
This was I think one of the funniest stories in the series I've read so far.
Ashley
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ILOVED IT
Nandar
This series just kept getting better and better.
Cameron

This a interesting book
Biancaseamons
fairy books... idk why i read it.
Angelica
G.m.s.
G.m.s. added it
Apr 17, 2015
Ying
Ying marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2015
  • The Fairies of Nutfolk Wood
  • The Never Girls Collection #1 (Disney Fairies: The Never Girls)
  • Sprite's Secret (Pixie Tricks, #1)
  • Kylie The Carnival Fairy
  • Strike of the Sweepers (Janitors, #4)
  • Beck Beyond the Sea (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #10)
  • The Witchy Worries of Abbie Adams
  • Fira and the Full Moon (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #6)
  • The Adventures of a South Pole Pig: A novel of snow and courage
  • Beck and the Great Berry Battle (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #3)
  • The Sunset Gates (The Unicorn's Secret, #5)
  • The Magical Ms. Plum
  • Horse in the House (Animal Ark, #26)
  • Rani in the Mermaid Lagoon (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #5)
  • A Masterpiece for Bess (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #7)
Emily Rodda (real name Jennifer Rowe) was born in Sydney, Australia and graduated from the University of Sydney in 1973 with an MA (Hons) in English Literature. Moving into a publishing career, first as a book editor, and finally as a publisher at Angus & Robertson, Rodda's first book was published in 1984.
More about Emily Rodda...

Fairy Realm (10 books)
  • The Charm Bracelet (Fairy Realm, #1)
  • The Third Wish (Fairy Realm, #3)
  • The Last Fairy-Apple Tree (Fairy Realm, #4)
  • The Magic Key (Fairy Realm, #5)
  • The Unicorn (Fairy Realm, #6)
  • The Star Cloak (Fairy Realm, #7)
  • The Water Sprites (Fairy Realm, #8)
  • The Peskie Spell (Fairy Realm, #9)
  • The Rainbow Wand (Fairy Realm, #10)
The Forests of Silence (Deltora Quest #1) City of the Rats (Deltora Quest, #3) The Lake of Tears (Deltora Quest, #2) The Shifting Sands (Deltora Quest, #4) The Valley of the Lost (Deltora Quest, #7)