Hearts Crossed (The Buchanan Saga, #4)

Hearts Crossed (The Buchanan Saga #4)

4.26 of 5 stars 4.26  ·  rating details  ·  681 ratings  ·  25 reviews
Hearts Crossed
Published January 31st 2005 by Crosswalk Books

Chelsea Raadgep
Channing
All I can Say is Garret is a BABE!!!
Charissa
So ‘can’t-put-the-book-down’ good. This story follows Captain Garrett as he FINALLY finds the love of his life. Like the others, there are lots of obstacles to overcome, action, intrigue, murder and lots of the good old “go after the one you love no matter what it costs” scenes. Sigh. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed this whole series.
Ellen
Mar 20, 2014 Ellen rated it 2 of 5 stars
Recommended to Ellen by: Jessica Welch
Well, this is your typical LDS romance. I read this book because my sister insisted I read and I was like "Okay! I love LDS romance! This will be great!"
It was a good book. Very romantic, very religious, etc. etc. etc.

However, I felt that this book just kept on going and going and going. It wasn't bad. It was good and it was sweet and the characters were just fine.
Everything was just fine. And, really, probably everybody loves this book except for me.
Christina
One of my favorite Anita Stansfield books! I like this whole series, but I think this is my favorite of the four. Maybe that's because you've had 3 entire books of growing to like Garrett before he finally finds someone. Good clean romance with a lot of adventure.
Cheryl
This is my favorite book of the series. Garret is my favorite character too. He finally finds the woman of his dreams, but he has to fight very hard for her. This was a wonderful conclusion to a great series.
Maile
I got it from the library and began reading it, needless to say I had already read it. It was a good book and I almost kept going just to reread it, but decided there are many more that I would like to get read.
Ann
Teya
It was better than I had anticipated. I think there is one more in the series though. I'm kinda tired of the tragedy thing, but it makes for a really great hero book!
Candice
I'm not adding the first 3 because I wasn't captivated at all with them, but this one...I loved it! I do however recommend all of Anita Stansfield's books. She is one of my favorite authors.
Amanda Packer
By the end of the series I really liked the books. I think that Anita Stansfield is a good author and really pulls you into her books with the characters.
Bryany
There are four books in this series and this is the final one and in my opinion the best out of the four. Gotta love Garrett!!!
Heather
I truly loved every book in this series. It's very exciting to see what will happen next and who's lives will be affected!
Ashley
Original story actually my favorite of the four in the series closely followed by the first book in the series.
Erin
This is book 4 of the Buchanan Saga. The last and just as good. Worth all the time reading to get to it!
Liz
Oct 08, 2008 Liz rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: My friends and family.
Recommended to Liz by: My Mom.
See my review for the first of this saga, I have the same opinion of all four.
Susan
Garrett finally finds her!! But, he has to fight for his life to keep her.
Sue
I absolutely loved this book. I couldn't put it down. It was great!
Candace
A fantastic finish for a fantastic series!
Kaycee
Read my other reviews for the whole series!
Audrey George
This was my favorite of the four.
Morgan
My favorite from this series!
Megan
Great ending to the series!
Veneita
Loved it!!!
Karalee
One of my favorites
Rachael Maloney
Rachael Maloney marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2014
  • Ariana: A New Beginning (Ariana, #3)
  • The Emerald (The Bracelet Series, #2)
  • Abandoned
Anita Stansfield, the LDS market's #1 best-selling romance novelist, is an imaginative and prolific writer whose romantic stories have captivated her readers.
"With sales approaching a half million, Anita Stansfield has clearly found a niche in this market," said Nicole Martin, Publicist for Covenant Communications. "Her popularity stems from her ability to empathize with and write about the issues...more
More about Anita Stansfield...
The Gable Faces East (Byrnehouse-Davies & Hamilton Saga, #1) First Love and Forever (Byrnehouse-Davies & Hamilton Saga, #4) First Love, Second Chances (Byrnehouse-Davies & Hamilton Saga, #5) Gables Against the Sky (Byrnehouse-Davies & Hamilton Saga, #2) Now and Forever (Byrnehouse-Davies & Hamilton Saga, #6)

“There is nothing so inspiring to a woman as seeing love in a man's eyes when he looks at her.” 15 likes