Start by marking “Hearts Crossed (The Buchanan Saga, #4)” as Want to Read:
Hearts Crossed (The Buchanan Saga, #4)

Hearts Crossed (The Buchanan Saga #4)

Hearts Crossed
Published January 31st 2005 by Crosswalk Books

To ask other readers questions about Hearts Crossed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hearts Crossed

Chelsea Raadgep
Nov 16, 2009 Chelsea Raadgep rated it it was amazing
Channing
May 15, 2009 Channing rated it liked it
All I can Say is Garret is a BABE!!!
Ellen
Mar 14, 2010 Ellen rated it it was ok
Recommended to Ellen by: Jessica Welch
Well, this is your typical LDS romance. I read this book because my sister insisted I read and I was like "Okay! I love LDS romance! This will be great!"
It was a good book. Very romantic, very religious, etc. etc. etc.

However, I felt that this book just kept on going and going and going. It wasn't bad. It was good and it was sweet and the characters were just fine.
Everything was just fine. And, really, probably everybody loves this book except for me.
Charissa
Jun 17, 2014 Charissa rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014
So ‘can’t-put-the-book-down’ good. This story follows Captain Garrett as he FINALLY finds the love of his life. Like the others, there are lots of obstacles to overcome, action, intrigue, murder and lots of the good old “go after the one you love no matter what it costs” scenes. Sigh. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed this whole series.
Christina
Nov 01, 2008 Christina rated it really liked it
One of my favorite Anita Stansfield books! I like this whole series, but I think this is my favorite of the four. Maybe that's because you've had 3 entire books of growing to like Garrett before he finally finds someone. Good clean romance with a lot of adventure.
Cheryl
Sep 23, 2012 Cheryl rated it it was amazing
This is my favorite book of the series. Garret is my favorite character too. He finally finds the woman of his dreams, but he has to fight very hard for her. This was a wonderful conclusion to a great series.
Ann
Jan 23, 2009 Ann rated it really liked it
Maile
Mar 05, 2008 Maile rated it it was amazing
I got it from the library and began reading it, needless to say I had already read it. It was a good book and I almost kept going just to reread it, but decided there are many more that I would like to get read.
Amanda Packer
Aug 12, 2011 Amanda Packer rated it really liked it
By the end of the series I really liked the books. I think that Anita Stansfield is a good author and really pulls you into her books with the characters.
Ashley
Aug 06, 2008 Ashley rated it really liked it
Original story actually my favorite of the four in the series closely followed by the first book in the series.
Erin
Feb 01, 2008 Erin rated it it was amazing
This is book 4 of the Buchanan Saga. The last and just as good. Worth all the time reading to get to it!
Bryany
Jan 25, 2010 Bryany rated it it was amazing
There are four books in this series and this is the final one and in my opinion the best out of the four. Gotta love Garrett!!!
Candice
Jun 24, 2008 Candice rated it it was amazing
I'm not adding the first 3 because I wasn't captivated at all with them, but this one...I loved it! I do however recommend all of Anita Stansfield's books. She is one of my favorite authors.
Teya Peck
Dec 21, 2013 Teya Peck rated it it was amazing
It was better than I had anticipated. I think there is one more in the series though. I'm kinda tired of the tragedy thing, but it makes for a really great hero book!
Heather
Jun 24, 2008 Heather rated it it was amazing
I truly loved every book in this series. It's very exciting to see what will happen next and who's lives will be affected!
Jana Richards
Dec 30, 2015 Jana Richards rated it really liked it
An enjoyable romance and adventure book. Can't go wrong with aristocracy, sea captains, and drug smuggling.
Kim Hulse
Kim Hulse rated it it was amazing
Aug 09, 2014
Heidi Barker
Heidi Barker rated it it was amazing
Aug 16, 2009
Carla/mom
Carla/mom rated it it was amazing
Apr 11, 2008
Jennie
Jennie rated it liked it
Jun 21, 2014
Sheila Mack
Sheila Mack rated it it was amazing
Dec 26, 2014
Anna Lisby
Anna Lisby rated it really liked it
Feb 20, 2009
Taylor Zacher
Taylor Zacher rated it it was amazing
Jul 14, 2013
Emily
Emily rated it it was amazing
Jan 10, 2012
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it it was ok
Apr 23, 2012
Kaycee
Mar 22, 2008 Kaycee rated it really liked it
Read my other reviews for the whole series!
Tina
Tina rated it it was amazing
Apr 13, 2008
Alli Schooley
Alli Schooley rated it liked it
Jul 30, 2011
Lindsey
Lindsey rated it liked it
Mar 03, 2008
April
April rated it really liked it
Jul 26, 2012
  • Ariana: A New Beginning (Ariana, #3)
  • The Topaz (The Bracelet Series, #3)
Anita Stansfield, the LDS market's #1 best-selling romance novelist, is an imaginative and prolific writer whose romantic stories have captivated her readers.
"With sales approaching a half million, Anita Stansfield has clearly found a niche in this market," said Nicole Martin, Publicist for Covenant Communications. "Her popularity stems from her ability to empathize with and write about the issues
More about Anita Stansfield...

The Buchanan Saga (5 books)
  • The Captain of Her Heart (The Buchanan Saga, #1)
  • Captive Hearts (The Buchanan Saga, #2)
  • The Captain's Angel (The Buchanan Saga, #3)
  • The Captain's Rose (The Buchanan Saga, #5)

“There is nothing so inspiring to a woman as seeing love in a man's eyes when he looks at her.” 17 likes