Start by marking “Ties That Bind (Rebekka, #2)” as Want to Read:
Ties That Bind (Rebekka, #2)

Ties That Bind (Rebekka #2)

Rebekka Massoni and Marc Perrault have waded through thousands of miles of separation and years of uncertainty about their true feelings for one another. But now they are happily, blissfully together, anxiously awaiting the day when they will be married for all eternity.

When Marc's ongoing health problems become serious, he pushes Rebekka away, convinced that his time is
Published September 1st 2004 by Bonneville (first published 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Ties That Bind, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ties That Bind

Jody
Sep 19, 2011 Jody rated it really liked it
Chandra Burt
Jul 28, 2013 Chandra Burt rated it really liked it
This book in the continuing Ariana series was another excellent read. I love the characters and the fact that no one is exempt from trials. I gave it 4 stars because there are A LOT of trials that happen in a really short amount of time and it seemed a little unrealistic. It kind of made me depressed. But it was really well written and everything is resolved in the end. Or maybe not, since there's one more book after this!
Susan
Oct 24, 2008 Susan rated it really liked it
I didn't think this book was as easy to read as Rachel Nunes' other books in this series. It certainly got very depressing at times because of the degree of heartaches and the emotional roller coaster ride. I like the characters. I wanted to slap a few upside the head. But, I'd especially like to hear Rebekka's piano solo at the end.
Teya Peck
Jul 19, 2012 Teya Peck rated it it was amazing
THis author continues to amaze me. This book wasn't a intense as I'm use to this time, which was nice, however she pulls you into this families world. Real issues, real life problem, real situations combines them perfectly with gospel principles in an amazing journey. THank you for this journey. Amazing, recommended, awesome clean great book!
Emily
Jul 21, 2009 Emily rated it it was ok
I apparently came in to a series partway through, because there were a lot of references to back stories of the characters. I like the author's writing style, but some of the drama was slightly contrived and this poor family sure went through a lot of really difficult things all at once. I would probably read other books by this author but more for simple escape reading then real "brain work."
Veneita
Apr 17, 2009 Veneita rated it it was amazing
Loved this book but make sure you have the next one ready "Twice in a LIfetime" and waiting cuz it leaves a lot hanging and I couldn't wait to finish the big long Ariana saga.
Savannah
Like all the other books...I loved this one...but my fav. out of this series would probobly have to be A glimpse of Eternity... i recomend all of you to read it
Adree
Sep 03, 2008 Adree rated it it was amazing
This book is really good. It is about charicatrs in the Ariana books. I really liked this book it was one of my favorites.
Vicki
Jun 04, 2009 Vicki added it
One of the 7 books in the Ariana series--I can't remember which one it is 4, 5, 6, or 7
Paige
Paige rated it really liked it
Feb 27, 2013
Samantha
Samantha rated it really liked it
Apr 27, 2011
Laurel
Laurel rated it it was amazing
Dec 06, 2007
Katie W
Katie W rated it liked it
Jul 27, 2010
Teri
Teri rated it really liked it
Feb 10, 2009
Sabrina Chaffin
Sabrina Chaffin rated it it was amazing
Apr 23, 2013
Christie
Christie rated it liked it
Mar 03, 2009
Jen
Jen rated it liked it
May 09, 2011
Claire
Claire rated it liked it
Oct 04, 2008
Melissa
Melissa rated it liked it
Jun 25, 2008
Holly Webb
Holly Webb rated it it was amazing
May 15, 2008
Sierra
Sierra rated it it was amazing
Nov 04, 2008
Charlotte Lyn
Charlotte Lyn rated it really liked it
Dec 26, 2011
Sep 28, 2007
Laura rated it liked it
Apr 23, 2014
Pamela Moon
Pamela Moon rated it it was amazing
Apr 05, 2008
Kelli
Kelli rated it really liked it
Jan 02, 2011
Liz
Liz rated it really liked it
Mar 11, 2009
Jessica Denardo
Jessica Denardo rated it it was amazing
Feb 18, 2014
Teresa Ashby
Teresa Ashby rated it really liked it
Jul 27, 2015
  • Coming Home (Home Trilogy, #3)
  • A Star in Winter
  • Love Lights the Way  (Yesterday's Love, #3)
21980
Rachel Ann Nunes (pronounced noon-esh) learned to read when she was four and by seventh grade knew she was going to be an author. Now as a stay-at-home mother of seven, it isn't easy to find time to write, but she will trade washing dishes or weeding the garden for an hour at the computer any day! Her only rule about writing is to never eat chocolate at the computer. "Since I love chocolate and wr ...more
More about Rachel Ann Nunes...

Rebekka (3 books)
  • This Time Forever (Mickelle, #1)
  • Twice in a Lifetime (Rebekka, #3)