Start by marking “Crimson Moon (Moon #4)” as Want to Read:
Crimson Moon (Moon #4)

Crimson Moon (Moon #4)

Needing a fresh start, a young werewolf heads west and changes his identity. As Sam Morgan, he meets Olivia Woodlock--a woman of many secrets, whose life is in jeopardy. If he can't protect her, they'll never have a chance to explore the passion that promises to bind them together for an eternity.
Mass Market Paperback, 348 pages
Published January 4th 2005 by Berkley

To ask other readers questions about Crimson Moon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crimson Moon

Mel W
It took me a while to get into this book. I liked it but I enjoyed the previous books in this series more.
Kathy
Theresa
Feb 24, 2016 Theresa rated it it was amazing
Now this one’s different than the previous. Sam Morgan is an art thief. After having to run from his life of drunken bars and women, he’s made his way to San Francisco and cultivated the lifestyle needed to enter the world of high society and secretly steal their art collections.

Olivia Woodstock is the daughter of one of those society families, but her family has a terrible secret. Catching Sam during a robbery on their family home, she talks him into helping them retrieve a valuable object sto
Jessie
Mar 17, 2008 Jessie rated it really liked it
I have read the others in the moon series years ago and loved them. Just recently picked this one up after finishing a couple other fantasy series I was reading (actually I got a few new books to start and had trouble getting into any of them....hard to get out of the world of a series that has 12+ books when that is all you have been reading straight) Reading the Sookie Stackhouse books as well right now. Going to pick this one up tonight and see if I can't get moving on it. My review to follow ...more
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
So, I started with the first book and really enjoyed it. The in between books, I kind of looked at and it didn't interest me. I picked this one up because it seemed more interesting. This is a 2.5 for me. It was better than okay but not quite 3.

The writing is fine. I mean she does a good job with world building, characters and storyline. It just didn't capture my attention. This can be read as a standalone for those who want to skip around in the series.
Trina Duvall
Sep 24, 2013 Trina Duvall rated it liked it
I love how you don't need to read the books in order. It makes them better but for me I came into the series and read them randomly. I still understood everything and was never confused. I like York's style. Not typically my thing to read romance novels with steamy scene's in them. This book was good it didn't really become a favorite ,but it was a good book. I like how some of the characters struggle and how they are relatable.
Katrina Knittle
Dec 07, 2013 Katrina Knittle rated it liked it
I think this series is deifintely high up there on my liking list. Definitely a a series you don't need to read in the correct order. I do enjoy Yourk's style of writing. It keeps me entertained when I don't have much else to read on hand. I love how fast these books are.
Rachel
May 06, 2008 Rachel rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book in the series. It stayed with the werewolf main story but added a different supernatural element again. The story was very well told. There were parts where I thought the villian's story was a little too detailed and the romance was downplayed.
Monique
Apr 03, 2012 Monique rated it it was ok
I didn't like this book as much as the previous ones. It's like she took the previous books, combined them and diluted them with a whole lot of sex (or the characters fantasizing about sex). The bad guy was especially heinous but the take down was pretty quick.
SJuhl4
Mar 03, 2011 SJuhl4 rated it liked it
Shelves: paranormal
Were who targets enviromental rapists finds love with a lumber barons daughter. The supernatual twist surrounding her family adds more interest.
Ning

มีเรืองราวตองปิดบัง โกหกกันไปมา

อานเพลิน ๆ ดีคะ
Leah
Dec 14, 2013 Leah rated it it was amazing
Oh, how I loved this book! Before you know it, your approaching the final pages! I must go back to the beginning and start the entire series now, maybe even re-read this book (#4).
Dolores
Jan 14, 2013 Dolores rated it liked it
Another decent book in the series. Took a little time getting started, but once I was finally into the book, I didn't want to put it down.
The BookWhisperer
Nov 13, 2009 The BookWhisperer rated it liked it
While this is still a good series. I don't know that I will be finishing it. In each new book I am finding them harder and harder to read. I will probably be stopping with this book.
elissa
Sep 20, 2007 elissa rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: paranormal romance fans
Disclaimer: Ruth Glick writing as Rebecca York is my mom. But I really did love this one! I stayed up way too late reading it. 4 1/2 stars.
Dec 21, 2008 Sarah rated it really liked it
a really good book very intriguing. the characters are very easy to relate to. i enjoyed the inner struggles of each character.
Cherise
Cherise rated it really liked it
Oct 06, 2011
Kelly
Kelly rated it it was ok
Apr 21, 2016
Stacy
Stacy rated it liked it
Apr 06, 2013
Sharon
Sharon rated it really liked it
Apr 27, 2012
Barbara
Barbara rated it liked it
Jul 25, 2011
Samantha
Samantha rated it liked it
Mar 05, 2009
CS
CS rated it liked it
Sep 15, 2008
Ron
Ron rated it liked it
Jun 23, 2011
Danny
Danny rated it it was ok
Jul 28, 2012
Gigi
Gigi rated it liked it
Oct 02, 2014
Natasha
Natasha rated it it was ok
Jun 03, 2011
Kittyplatekate
Kittyplatekate rated it liked it
Nov 10, 2016
Cindy
Cindy rated it really liked it
Jan 01, 2012
Robin
Robin rated it it was amazing
Feb 20, 2009
  • Elemental Magic (Moon #6.5; Rai-Kirah #0.5 )
  • Dark Moon (Nightcreature, #3)
  • A Taste of Crimson (Crimson City, #2)
  • The Lure of the Wolf (Shadowmen #2)
  • The Cursed One (Wild Wulfs of London, #3)
  • Wolf Fever (Heart of the Wolf Series, # 6)
  • Master of Darkness (Primes, #4)
  • To Crave a Blood Moon (Moon Chasers, #3)
  • The Darkening (Immortals, #2)
  • Seduced by Crimson (Crimson City, #5)
  • Winter Kiss (Dragonfire, #4)
Ruth Glick (born 1942) is a best-selling author of healthy cookbooks and has also written dozens of romantic suspense romance novels under the pen name Rebecca York.

Ruth earned a B.A. in American Thought and Civilization from George Washington University and an M.A. in American Studies from the University of Maryland. Although she always wanted to become a writer, Glick was convinced that her lack
More about Rebecca York...

Moon (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Killing Moon (Moon #1)
  • Edge of the Moon (Moon #2)
  • Witching Moon (Moon #3)
  • Burning Moon (Moon, #3.5)
  • Shadow of the Moon (Moon #5)
  • New Moon (Moon #6)
  • Huntress Moon (Moon, #6.5)
  • Ghost Moon (Moon #7)