Start by marking “It's in His Kiss: The Epilogue II (Bridgertons, #7.5)” as Want to Read:
It's in His Kiss: The Epilogue II (Bridgertons, #7.5)

It's in His Kiss: The Epilogue II (Bridgertons #7.5)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating Details  ·  3,166 Ratings  ·  79 Reviews
What happened to the diamonds

If you've read "It's in His Kiss, " you want to know. Don't miss this charming and passionate addendum, in which Gareth proves that some things get better with age, Hyacinth gains new respect for her mother (with a daughter like Isabella she'd have to, wouldn't she?), and everyone learns that while diamonds are lovely, sometimes tenacity is a g
Published June 6th 2006 by HarperCollins

To ask other readers questions about It's in His Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about It's in His Kiss

The Duke and I by Julia QuinnThe Viscount Who Loved Me by Julia QuinnRomancing Mister Bridgerton by Julia QuinnAn Offer From a Gentleman by Julia QuinnNine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake by Sarah MacLean
Best Avon Romance
26th out of 127 books — 91 voters
Pride and Prejudice by Jane AustenKiss an Angel by Susan Elizabeth PhillipsIt Had to Be You by Susan Elizabeth PhillipsAfter Forever Ends by Melodie RamoneCan You Keep a Secret? by Sophie Kinsella
Favorite Romances
238th out of 639 books — 300 voters

More lists with this book...

Exina
Just lovely! After fifteen years of crazy but unrelenting search finally Hyacinth did it! Isabella – as she is just like her mother – instinctively knew what Hyacinth needed: she wanted to be the one who (view spoiler) And I hope Isabella will never tell her the truth...

Though the story is mainly about Hyacinth’s search, you also get a peek into Hyacinth and Gareth’s wonderfully happy marriage.
“Because I know you,” she said, feeling a smile growing inside.
Melissa
Jul 07, 2011 Melissa rated it liked it
Shelves: 2011-reads
If only these epilogues were free or 99 cents I would feel more comfortable in giving them a higher rating. But, as always, I find myself forking over $1.99 and then reading a pretty sweet little story that feeds a little of my Bridgerton family addiction. Only at the end of the story I feel a little hollow inside for having spent $1.99 for a story that takes me all of a half an hour to read. Very disappointing! And yet, each time I find myself clicking on the BUY icon and starting the process a ...more
Anna D.
Oct 07, 2012 Anna D. rated it did not like it
Shelves: hr
I have never disliked one of Quinn’s non-villain characters until Isabella St. Claire. I guess I didn’t hate her, but I did find her frustrating! This whole Epilogue was annoying – the only exception is the tender and sweet interactions between Gareth & Hyacinth. There was just no good reason why Isabella would keep the diamonds from her parents. Maybe when she was little, but once she was old enough to move out of the nursery it just seemed like she should’ve known better…and then to re-hid ...more
Océano de libros
Mar 22, 2016 Océano de libros rated it it was ok
Este epílogo era necesario, no nos podíamos quedar con la incógnita y pese a ser un relato corto me mantuvo en vilo hasta el final.
Sheila
Aug 01, 2011 Sheila rated it really liked it
Shelves: reread2011
After I read all the Bridgerton books on my shelf (I need to get ahold of the ones I'm missing), I downloaded the "Second Epilogue" e-books, which take place any time from a few days after the book to years and years.

It was delightful to see these well-loved characters again, and to tie up some of the loose ends. I thought at least one of the endings was a little too pat, but these are really designed to be an indulgence for both the reader and the author, so I can't complain too much.
Carla *Jen7waters*
Sep 12, 2011 Carla *Jen7waters* rated it really liked it
Recommended to Carla *Jen7waters* by: Elise
After all those years, they still got it. xD Plus, Isabella is lovely!
'maniell Dulay
May 31, 2014 'maniell Dulay rated it it was amazing
THANK YOU. As I said in my review in It's in His Kiss, I absolutely HATED... no... AB-FREAKING-HORRED D D D D (added for emphasis) THE ENDING. I really believe Hyacinth deserved to find those diamonds, and really. Diamonds are not to be kept!

So thank you for letting her find it in the end. That was a glorious moment for her. Aaaaaand, it made me feel a little bit better about Isabella. Aaaaaaaand Gareth (yes, no, more) seemed stupified. The moment made me laugh. Kudos!
CrazyPenguinLady
Jun 09, 2012 CrazyPenguinLady rated it liked it
This was... annoying. Don't get me wrong, I loved It's In His Kiss and I loved that we got to look at Gareth and Hyacinth once again in this sequel, and find out about their children and all. But the whole thing with Isabella having found the necklace and not saying anything when she was 8, then Hyacinth finding it and Isabella smiling to herself 12 years later, it just felt... ugh. It wasn't bad. It's just, why? I mean, why? Did there really need to be a separate sequel for this? I don't know. ...more
Erika
Jan 06, 2012 Erika rated it really liked it
The Bridgertons series marathon day XII, 14 down, mission accomplished!

What a great series!!! 14 books with wonderful stories, all kind of romances, unforgettable characters, and great times of laughing (also a little bit of crying).

14 books and I wished there were more books in this series. It was a rare thing I found a romance series which was so rich because it was much more than just romance or passion. It was the love in the family, and the Bridgertons had it all. Each book in the series n
Cary
May 29, 2014 Cary rated it really liked it
I have read all the 2nd epilogues before but it was years after reading the books so although they were interesting I was not invested in them. This one was the exception... nice to know that finally the goal was achieved.
Tishke
Jan 16, 2016 Tishke rated it liked it
Short and fun epilogue addition of It's in His Kiss.

This novella is not meant to be read until after you finish the whole series.
Sana
Dec 25, 2015 Sana rated it liked it
Shelves: good
Hyacinth after all this time finally found the treasure, which her daughter found a long long time ago and never told anyone. It was not about Gareth and hyacinth but it was an okay story.
Yohana Arrows
Aug 31, 2014 Yohana Arrows rated it really liked it
Hyacinth y Gareth son lo máximo. Es divertido ver ya a Hycinth como una madre y más de una hija que es tan parecida a ella.
Reie
Aug 01, 2012 Reie rated it really liked it
4 stars

In previous book, Hyacinth and Gareth metaphorically reached the brick wall because they yet to find the jewels no matter how vigorously and anxiously the stubborn Hyacinth who searching for it.

Even after they inherited they house. Even after for years, and years.

Gareth had given up completely but Hyacinth will never, yes she's crazy I know, and it had became her favourite sport; jewels hunting.

But she didn't know the jewels had linked to her daughter who is just like her mother.

The end o
Annie Ortiz
Jul 05, 2014 Annie Ortiz rated it really liked it
¡Isabella es malvada!
Pero por lo menos Hy los encontro.
Camila Cullen Masen
Jul 10, 2015 Camila Cullen Masen rated it really liked it
Me gusto más el epílogo que el libro xD
Mia
Jul 08, 2014 Mia rated it really liked it
Gareth, you cutie. <3
Bee Cruz
Mar 22, 2016 Bee Cruz rated it it was amazing
Adlina Haezah
I read this immediately after I read the whole novel. And after those years Hyacinth keep searching the jewelry when Gareth even deciding to give up. Well, it's almost heartbreaking to see how great Hyacinth hope to find the jewelry. And then her daughter is really love Hyacinth so that she seems willing to do anything for her Mommy. And I really wanna cry to see that family in such of perfect form.
Lori McD
Again, a most satisfying addition to it's main story... And I was so happy to see that Hyacinth was, indeed, blessed with a daughter that was like herself! And it was delightful that her daughter not only solved the mystery, but made it known in a way that was truly splendid.

And, of course, I love knowing that Hyacinth and Gareth are as passionate as ever, 22 years+ after their wedding.
Yui
Jul 27, 2012 Yui rated it really liked it
It was a great read but after To Sir Phillip I'm not very excited with the last two novels. I know I felt the same with Eloise's story but I'm just not in the mood for multiple love interest right now. Francesca is a widow from a love match and the next romance is with the late husband's cousin. Gregory is in love with another girl too. Nope better quit(temporarily) while i'm ahead.
Reg
Jun 17, 2011 Reg rated it liked it
Oh, dear, this was delightful. I loved that Hyacinth is still the Hyacinth we've all grown to love in It's In His Kiss, loved that Gareth is still himself. I'm glad that this story has come full circle; it was great seeing their daughter!
Jessica B
Julia Quinn took such an important part of the original story and wove it perfectly into this epilogue. It was positively delightful!

Hyacinth's story was absolutely my favourite from the Bridgerton's and this extra little bit was amazing.

I really hop e that we get to see more of the Bridgerton offspring in future books!
L
Apr 11, 2012 L rated it liked it
Cute, sexy, funny. So far the best of the epilogues! Refreshing to see the love that these two still have after 20 years and of course the passion! And wow that was some passion!

Plus the bits about thier daughter and the diamonds helped to make this a really great, cute story and perfect ending for Hyacinth and Gareth.
April
Oh, I do love the Bridgerton Family! Each story is a wonderful romance with plenty of drama. A nice touch of steam to keep things naughty! Love this whole series and the epilogues!! And that Lady Whistledown is a hoot!! Such wonderfully engaging characters! Makes me wish I could be transported to that era!
Viohlet

แถมอีกนิดดวยการหาสรอยเพชร
Gareth นารักอะ เปนสามีทีดีมาก ๆ เลยทีเดียว
Thenia
Dec 31, 2011 Thenia rated it really liked it
Finally the mystery of the jewels is solved! A nice conclusion to Hyacinth's search that begun before her wedding.

It's also kind of funny that she has a daughter "just like her". That certainly is something told by every mother to her children at one time or another...
Lauren
Feb 01, 2016 Lauren rated it it was amazing
Oh the irony. Hyacinth certainly deserved to have a daughter just like her. I love how Quinn choose to go back the diamonds. Definitely a must have for readers who were laughing and cringing at the same time at the end of the book.
Clare
Jun 24, 2011 Clare rated it really liked it
funny/sweet ending. Isabella finds the diamonds hidden in the St. Clair nursery bathroom. However, she finds out in the end that her mother has been searching for them for many years and the diamonds end up with Hyacinth in the end.
  • Storming the Castle (Fairy Tales, #1.5)
  • Where's My Hero?  (The Gamblers, #3; Brotherhood - MacAllister's, #4.5; Splendid, #3.5)
  • Wicked Delights of a Bridal Bed (The Byrons of Braebourne, #4)
  • A Winter Scandal (Legend of St. Dwynwen, #1)
  • Tempted All Night (Neville Family, #4)
  • At the Bride Hunt Ball (Devine & Friends, #1)
  • The Ice Princess (Princes Trilogy, #3.5)
  • Something Scandalous (The Spinster Club, #3)
  • Wed Him Before You Bed Him (School For Heiresses #6)
  • The Man from Gossamer Ridge  (Cooper, #6)
  • Surrender to the Devil (Scoundrels of St. James, #3)
  • One Night of Sin (Knight Miscellany, #6)
  • Her Notorious Viscount (Stoneworth, #1)
  • Then Comes Seduction (Huxtable Quintet, #2)
#1 New York Times bestselling author Julia Quinn loves to dispel the myth that smart women don't read (or write) romance, and in 2001 she did so in grand style, competing on the the game show The Weakest Link and walking away with the $79,000 jackpot. She displayed a decided lack of knowledge about baseball, country music, and plush toys, but she is proud to say that she aced all things British an ...more
More about Julia Quinn...

Bridgertons (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • The Duke and I (Bridgertons, #1)
  • The Viscount Who Loved Me (Bridgertons, #2)
  • An Offer From a Gentleman (Bridgertons, #3)
  • Romancing Mister Bridgerton (Bridgertons, #4)
  • To Sir Phillip, With Love (Bridgertons, #5)
  • When He Was Wicked (Bridgertons, #6)
  • It's in His Kiss (Bridgertons #7)
  • On the Way to the Wedding (Bridgertons, #8)
  • Le vie dell'amore (Bridgertons, #1-3)
  • Conquiste d'amore (Bridgertons, #4-6)