Start by marking “How Do I Love You? =: Como Te Amo?” as Want to Read:
How Do I Love You? =: Como Te Amo?

How Do I Love You? =: Como Te Amo?

4.34 of 5 stars 4.34  ·  rating details  ·  160 ratings  ·  18 reviews
Suitable for ages 3 to 5 years, this book features text in English and Spanish. It includes an appendix that features the most prominent words and their translations.
Published October 1st 2003 by Ideals Publications (first published 1989)

To ask other readers questions about How Do I Love You? =, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How Do I Love You? =

I got this from my love....Aw thanks - love you too!
Beautiful book! Well written for 1 to 6 years old children. Emphasis is not on "bad." I believe that it is about letting your child know that he is always loved no matter what he is doing. Even when he is sad, angry, tired, clumsy, etc... Well written for children. Directing a child care facility for over 10 years, I recommend this book to parents.
Kelly Tisdale
This book was a fun take on counting and a story of a mothers love for her child. I liked how the words that were numbers were larger that the rest of the text and were a color. Doing this allowed for the emphasis to show the numbers as you are counting along in the book.
I must say that though the idea of this book is lovely, I don't like the suggestion that children are ever bad. If I had known there was that line in the book, I wouldn't have read it to my daughter at all. I realize it says that the child is still loved even when he/she is bad. But I would never use that word to describe my children at any time.
I came across this as I was looking for kids books for my brother. Since they are expecting twin girls any day now, I feel it's important to start a library for them while they are still in utero. I'm going to be that boring aunt that always buys them books. Poor kids!
Cheezey, rhyming book, but if I haven't read it in a long time, the last two pages will make me cry sometimes. I put it out on display every Valentine's Day.
Holly Harris
If you are a parent -this book says it all. It tells your child how much you love them. It makes me cry almost every time I read it!
Finn Pennekamp
I really liked this book. It was sweet and fun, and funny, and it made me feel all warm and safe. My parents love me!
Lindsey Jones
One of my favorites to read with my boys, even the one who won't sit still to listen!
Class 305
the book is its a good way to help little ones hear both languages.
LOVE this author and his wonderful way with words in many of his books!
Wonderful book that describes a parent's love for their child.
We read this every night with Ella-so sweet!
Love, love, love to read this to my children.
Partridge Public
Hallinan, P.K. K-1st
Hannah added it
Nov 16, 2015
Sarah added it
Sep 07, 2015
Kay Salvador
Kay Salvador marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2015
Nicole added it
Aug 19, 2015
Sararose Mccabe
Sararose Mccabe marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Friends
  • How Do Dinosaurs Learn to Read?
  • Dinosaur Bones
  • Oh My Oh My Oh Dinosaurs!
  • Bathtime for Biscuit
  • Winnie the Pooh
  • Who Are You, Sue Snue? (Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss)
  • Henry's Awful Mistake
  • Daddy Kisses
  • Touchpoints 3 to 6
  • Baby Animals
  • Oh, Baby! Go, Baby!
  • Score One for the Sloths
  • The Animal Boogie PB w CD (Sing Along With Fred Penner)
  • On the Day You Were Born
  • Aesop's Fables
  • Where Is Baby's Pumpkin?
  • Baby Signs
P.K. Hallinan is the author and illustrator of more than 80 children's books, with over 7,500,000 copies sold worldwide. P.K. first began writing and illustrating 35 years ago when his wife asked him to create a picture book as a Christmas gift for their two young sons.
More about P.K. Hallinan...