Start by marking “Baby Food” as Want to Read:
Baby Food

Baby Food

3.55 of 5 stars 3.55  ·  rating details  ·  33 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Hey, baby! Look at these babies having fun with food!
Board Book, 14 pages
Published July 1st 2000 by Little Simon (first published 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Baby Food, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Baby Food

Annalise
I like looking at the baby faces. Just wish there were a couple more pages.
Deb
Introduces babies to words related to food. One word on a page with bright background, opposing page with baby. My 11 mo. really identified with banana (it's one of the words she can say), bottle, and spoon. I was happy to see her point at the word and the picture, maybe a sign of a little brain connection being built for future decoding of text. A little less useful was 'yummy' and 'messy' as they are not concrete objects. Baby face pictures are nice and close up.
Elsa
Here's another baby book that doesn't appeal to me, but that Baby loves. She laughs and smiles at these close up pictures of babies. The food theme isn't the best for her (she hasn't started solids yet, so she wouldn't make that connection), so I'll be checking out others in this series.
jacky
Got this out of the Lewiston Library for Natalie to look at the baby faces, since that type of book was recommended to me to share with a baby her age. She responded some. Probably will be better for when we start introducing foods and she understands the pictures more.
Erika
Library book - This was great since Gillian is still just learning how to eat. This helped me teach her what different things were. She loved the banana at the beginning. I think she really understood the connection between the picture and the real life thing.
Natalie Pietro
This book was great for my little guy. A board book small for his little fingers. It has cute pictures of babies eating and laughing. My son loves looking at other babies so this book was perfect. I just wish he would stop eating the book and start eat his baby food.
Joanna
This would have been better when he was younger. He has very little interest in the one word picture books. I was surprised that at 14 months he really does enjoy a story. This is an ok library book for babies - not toddlers.
Taylor
It's pretty basic -- pictures of baby faces with food related items and concepts. But the screeches and giggles that the "SPOON" page elicit make it worth the minute and a half it takes to read it.
Laurie Chester
My 10 month old loves this book mostly because he loves looking at the other babies. It's so simple but perfect for his stage.
Kristie
Easy vocabulary of baby's every day activities is matched with real photographs of babies for even more interest.
Kai Palmer
A fun picture book for babies...let's them see common food babies eat and the word associated with them.
Alexis