Start by marking “Discover Your Destiny With The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari” as Want to Read:
Discover Your Destiny With The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari

Discover Your Destiny With The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari

3.83 of 5 stars 3.83  ·  rating details  ·  1,348 ratings  ·  83 reviews
A potent pathway to self-awakening that will help you to live your greatest life and claim the happiness, prosperity and inner peace that you deserve. From the author of the international bestseller, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari.
Paperback
Published January 1st 2005 by HarperCollins Publishers (first published January 1st 2004)

Aman Dhoot
It was a brilliant experience reading this book and I am, in fact, overwhelmed and stupefied by the amazing ideology of the author. The highly germane usage of quotes and shibboleths accentuates the essence of the thought process which the author is trying to impart. If each and every conscious individual adapts the ideology expressed in this book, then the world will truly become a paradise. If you are an individual who feels that he/she has a decent level of conscience, humility and intellect, ...more
Desislava
Wonderful book.Extremely wise and helpful for ones self awakening.
Life is a treasure and you are more than you think you are. Embrace things that happen with open heart and you will grow better, wiser, stronger. Give the new day most of it as if it will be your last and treat others with kindness, love and respect as if you will never see them again.
iFamot
My dad gave me this book because of his devotion to it and his awareness of my belief that one should not follow the norm. I honestly did not plan to read the book for a while, but I went ahead and read it for my dad for his Father's Day present. I find it very hard to relate to the book and that for one to get something out of it, one must be religious, believe in determinism, and be more or less idealistic. I am essentially none of these things. I found some of the lessons in the book enlighte ...more
Srividhya R
As we all are familiar with the "Monk who sold his Ferrari", well, this book is a continuation of that. In this book, Robin Sharma makes the reader to think out of the box, The reader is made to be aware of his own life and talents rather than being saddened and depressed.

This chosen one(person) in this book is lead by a Master who is no other than the Monk who sold his Ferrari. He enlightens the chosen one on how to lead a disciplined and a happier life. The reader is made aware of how once cou
 Eman Al-wreikat
الكتاب الذي يحب على الجميع امتلاكه وقرائته ..
كتاب راااائع ..
رحلة جميلة ومليئة بالمعاني والافكار ..
كتاب يدفعك للتفكير بحياتك بطريقة اخرى .. ويدفعك للعمل اكثر ..
كتاب يدعوك لعيش حياتك كاملة وبطريقة صحية وصحيحة
Phil Beswick
I read this in Bali when i felt lost and wondered into a book shop searching for something to inspire me. I found it-this book. I no longer question myself nor my lifes purpose, this truly is a superb thought provoking read. The hardest thing is actually deciding it is for you, the rest is easy.
Hamza Nasir
Really good book with a lot of lessons. Lots of material packed in here, and I love Julian's character as he is a real life example of what being your "best-self" looks like. A little preachy and conjectural, but overall a good read.

Take home lessons:

1) Life is a balance of making things happen and letting things happen. The analogy used in the book is that of a tennis match. In tennis all that you can do is hit your best shot when it comes your way, but once the ball is on the other side, the
Calyn
After finish reading this, I am writing my own obituary in my blog. Great book and easy to understand and remember!
Ahmad Gamal
This is what the whole book is about, the fable.
The garden, the lighthouse, the sumo wrestler, the pink wire cable, the shiny watch, the fragrance of flowers, and finally the path of diamonds.

You are sitting in the middle of a magnificent, lush, green garden. This garden is filled with the most spectacular flowers you have ever seen. The environment is supremely tranquil and silent. Savor the sensual delights of this garden and feel as if you have all the time in the world to enjoy this natural
Taranimu Qalb
I read this in 2008. I couldn't remember anything from this book.:D except for this excerpt that I came across from my blog.

''The whole reason we are alive is to grow into our greatest selves and rememebr the truth about who we fundamentaly are. Life will suport you perfectly in this quest.

You will be sent people,events and trials that will invite you to reveal more of your brilliance and discover more of your possibilities.

Often, our lessons will not come easily. Suffering has always been a veh
Surabhi
“The monk who sold his Ferrari” is a tale, which provides an approach to living a simple life with greater balance, strength, courage and abundance of joy. The fable format is a refreshing change from the tiresome listing of all the good things we could do for ourselves but do not. It makes the message being conveyed linger in our minds. Although most of the principles dealt with can be found in countless other books on self-help and spirituality, there is a difference in the way of Sharma has p ...more
Ankita Payal
Quoting from the book itself " Within your heart all answers lie, walk towards your fear and then you'll learn to fly". Fortunately i got a chance to read this book. It was an experience in itself to read it. Its been a long time now when i read the book. But some of the values the book taught are unforgettable.The 7 stages of self awakening which i came across was something every one of us should try to bring into our life. Two of my best messages from this book i would like to share with you a ...more
Fatine Hamza
your appreciation for the book depends on your experience in life, in which phase you are currently .
i think it is an interestig book .. does not offer much comparing with other self devloppement books but i loved the quotes inside it .. very brilliant choice.
another point is .. i did not actually understand why making a story and a conversation as long as Dar agrees on what ever julian says without any doubts or discussions !
overall i enjoyed reading the book
Sanika Pandit
I laughed. I cried. This book is so amazing that i don't have words to describe it. I just feel that it was a very good decision to read this book. At the start i thought it might be just another book full of philosophical crap which doesn't apply to our real life. This book proved me wrong and i am really glad that it did.
TheGirlWithTheHeartShapedGlasses
With simple rules,without feeling guilty,it provides to change the perception of life of yours,so it doesn't make you feel under pressure to be happy like the other self-help books.Personally,i always find the self-help books as false-hope tools with a commercial intentions.But i found this book pretty honest and really helpful.I just wished it would focused on self-love,self-acceptance matters more anyway it helped me to change my prejudge-mental thoughts about humanity a bit and it's enough fo ...more
SriABoOkWorM
Sometimes in life we feel left out, insecure, and completely lost. We don't know how to proceed further. We doubt our self, doubt our own ability and doubt our decisions. During those time we pray to God but no one ever heard him back. Even our family members, our friends couldn't understand the worst situation we are facing. If YOU whoever reading this review facing such a situation please do read this book. Recommend this to your friends.
You will get the reply which u are searching, get the a
Janmjay Thakker
a good way of suggesting a life changing measures by telling a story. Wonderful writing skills but i found it less appealing than the monk who sold his ferrari.
Sanchi
Must read.. Inspirational nd techniques are very practical and easy to apply
نسمة منصور
was a gift from a friend.. and i am really glad it came my way. Now I am so eager to pass it on to all my frienda. It is a life changing book, not so artistic from the literary prespective but extremely profound, and helpful. it is more of a guide on how to plan your life, find what is it that you love to do most and set your goals to be in harmony with your beliefs. it helps you work on your weaknesses and love yourself and is an amazing energy booster. Read it.. it is a real life changing book ...more
❤ Lady black cat ❤
writer has a friendly,sincere writing style.the book is inspiring,motivating.the character,julian mantle is someone who everybody needs sometimes,a friend more then coach.and i like the idea that that "be the best person you want to meet (something like that)" kind,friendly,sensitive,caring!
Arun
The change is here
Ravi Arora
Another great book by Robin Sharma.
A must read for everyone.
The 7 stages of self-awakening is awesome.
Indah W
Awalnya iseng2 baca pas lagi nunggu si Mas Gramed nyariin buku yang mo gua beli, berhubung ada yang terbuka jadilah gua anteng baca di tempat selama si Mas-nya belon balik.

Eehh.. dari kalimat pembukaannya aja kok gua berasa hati gua berdesir ketika membaca rentetan kata2nya, jadilah nih buku gua beli, huahahaha :D

And overall nih buku emang baguss!!

Ceritanya lebih ke arah spiritual githu dhee ^o^
Prakash Bisht
This book was a good read but not as much as praised by others. This book was just a concoction of stereotypical lines which at places were looking good but relating to them everytime was quite a thing for me. I may sound nonchalant to philosophical things what they say but I read it like many other books on the way of living life but this one had the soul out of the world which I can't relate.
Shiva
Carried on from where he left off in The Monk who sold his ferrari. Good one, a step-by-step analysis of how to go deeper and towards the center or truth or enlightenment while still carrying on with this worldly duties. Very coincidentally, i read the last chapter sitting near a couple of graves. If you read the book you will know what i mean.:)
Inderpal Singh
this book offered me hope when i needed it the most. the low of my life, when everything was failing and falling apart and every door was being shut on my face and i started having second thoughts and self doubts, it lifted me and gave me another few reasons to cling by. in short, it made me buy myself more time. truly cheering !
Sahil
Realisation to the reader hard to come out of dialogue. Rather it should come to the reader like an accident. To make it long last.

If you are not addict reader..don't begin with this book..you will ruin your the choice of literature.

The book is disgustingly on too much of want and want. I read this book in 2007.
  • Creating Affluence: The A-to-Z Steps to a Richer Life
  • Life!
  • Maximize Your Potential Through the Power of your Subconscious Mind to Create Wealth and Success: Book 2
  • The Key: The Missing Secret for Attracting Anything You Want
  • The EFT Manual
  • How to Work a Room, 25th Anniversary Edition: The Ultimate Guide to Making Lasting Connections--In Person and Online
  • Tapping the Power Within: Introduction to Self-Empowerment for Black Women
  • 10 Secrets for Success and Inner Peace
  • No Opportunity Wasted : Creating a List for Life
  • Secrets of a Buccaneer-Scholar: How Self-Education and the Pursuit of Passion Can Lead to a Lifetime of Success
  • Easier Than You Think ...because life doesn't have to be so hard: The Small Changes That Add Up to a World of Difference
  • The Secret Door to Success
  • The Cambridge Handbook of Expertise and Expert Performance
  • Napoleon Hill's Keys to Success: The 17 Principles of Personal Achievement
  • DailyOM: Inspirational Thoughts for a Happy, Healthy, and Fulfilling Day
  • University of Success
  • As You Think
  • Infinite Self: 33 Steps to Reclaiming Your Inner Power
Robin Sharma is one of the world’s premier thinkers on leadership, personal growth and life management. The bestselling author of
The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari,
Who Will Cry When You Die? and
The Saint, the Surfer, and the CEO and four other books on self-transformation.

Robin Sharma is in constant demand internationally as keynote speaker at the conferences of many of the most powerful companies

More about Robin S. Sharma...
The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari: A Fable About Fulfilling Your Dreams & Reaching Your Destiny Who Will Cry When You Die? Life Lessons from the Monk Who Sold His Ferrari The Greatness Guide: Powerful Secrets for Getting to World Class The Leader Who Had No Title: A Modern Fable on Real Success in Business and in Life The Secret Letters of the Monk Who Sold His Ferrari