Start by marking “Prince of Fire (Children of the Sun, #2)” as Want to Read:
Prince of Fire (Children of the Sun, #2)

Prince of Fire (Children of the Sun #2)

4.02 of 5 stars 4.02  ·  rating details  ·  349 ratings  ·  16 reviews
The firstborn children of the Fyne witches have finally come into their own, each with a special gift...

Despite the prophesies, Keelia, Queen of the Anwyn, would never let a wild Caradon, a man who can shape-shift into a mountain cat, touch her. But when one kidnaps her, mistaking her for the caster of a spell on his people, Keelia realizes she has never been more wrong;
Published April 3rd 2007 by Berkley

To ask other readers questions about Prince of Fire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Prince of Fire

Accidental Leigh by Melanie  JamesSerious Leigh by Melanie  JamesThe Witches of Snyder Farms by Lenora HensonThrough Time-Compulsion by Claudy ConnThe Wicked Garden by Lenora Henson
Magicians, Sorcerers, Witches In PNR/UF/FR
74th out of 230 books — 262 voters
The Golden Dynasty by Kristen AshleyWildest Dreams by Kristen AshleyDark Lover by J.R. WardSuddenly Royal by Nichole ChaseFantastical by Kristen Ashley
Royalty In Romance
108th out of 221 books — 225 voters

More lists with this book...

Diana
Jorlyn is a Caradon, the ancient rivals of the Anwyn. He kidnaps Keelia, Juliet's daughter and current Queen of the Anwyn, in order to discover who is responsible for cursing his people. Keelia fights the prophecy that she will take a Caradon lover and that she wil betray love for victory.

Keelia is an interesting heroine, and her part of this story is filled with a lot of developments and twists. The evil wizard and Druin both felt unnecessary, and Jorlyn can be quite dense.
Natalie
Book 2 in the Children of the Sun series. I'd like to start off by saying that I HATED book one of this series and the only reason I read book 2 is that I already owned the book. My book-reading ethics forbid me from getting rid of a book that I haven't read. Well, I'm going to have to chalk up book one to the common "rocky start to a decent series" problem. This book was SO much better than the first one! I pretty much forgot that this book takes place in a technologically primitive time - the ...more
Kristina
Book 2 - tore through this one. Prince of Magic is the first book of a trilogy called The Children of the Sun. Lovers of paranormal romance won't want to miss this first installment. It was gripping, addictive, and stunning. I loved it. Hurry up with number 3!!!
Nytetyger
And now we have book two of the second trilogy by the author, and I'm starting to get a little tired of it all. The female characters really are starting to be one and the same-- superpowerful but for some reason unable to USE their power against the big bad who really needs a snidely whiplash mustache to twirl as he sucks the blood and soul out of innocent women before dropping them at his feet.

Each book deals with yet another child from the three sisters of the first trilogy, and how they find
Erin
Cheesy romance novel challenge #2. This one also has an excellent cover. A psychic queen, who also happens to be a werewolf (though they don't use that word) is kidnapped by a dude who turns into a mountain cat at the full moon. He can also produce fire in his hands (hence the cover), oh yeah and he can pop into the spirit world whenever. Spoiler alert - they end up together! Throw in an evil wizard, some half-men/half-animal monsters, a lot of the queen's relatives, a prophesy, plus a demon tha ...more
Marianne
Some frustrating moments with the villain but a pretty good read.
Rachel
Great follow up to the Prince of Magic. I enjoy this series almost as much as the Fyne Witches set. The mystery is great. And I love how they never quite say what the evil thing is. Im guessing a vampire of some sort.
Amy
Feb 24, 2008 Amy rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2007
Although rating this book 5 out of 5, I must say that I was a little bored in the beginning. It did keep me guessing through it all and there were many twists and turns. Good but not as good as the first book.
Veronika Levine
I really like this series and this author and am excited for the third book, but pacing myself. Perfect blend of fantasy and romance and anything involving shapeshifters is always fun.
Alice
This was really good for me. A step up in the story and really interesting characters. Can't wait for the third!
Athena Braun
This book wasn't as good as Prince of magic. A little disappointing but it was still o.k.
Alisa
Love this series!!!!
Stacie
Apr 10, 2007 Stacie added it
Recommends it for: Romance
Currently reading this one.
Ferris90
Ferris90 marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2015
Courtney
Courtney marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2015
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2015
Debbie Lester
Debbie Lester marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2015
Janie
Janie marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2015
Kim Campbell
Kim Campbell marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2015
  • The Shadow Wolf (Draicon Werewolves, #9)
  • Awakening Beauty (Fairytale Fantasies # 3)
  • Moon Burning (Children of the Moon, #3)
  • Everlong (Daughters of Askara #1)
  • Wild Obsession (Wild Series, #1)
  • Damiano's Return
  • The Darkest Day (Immortal Heat, #1)
  • Sea Lord (Children of the Sea, #3)
  • The Tycoon's Misunderstood Bride
  • The Perfect Prince (Dragon Lords, #2)
  • A Wolf's Oath (Love Bites, #2)
  • Mated to the Devil
  • Crossing Boundaries (Cape Falls #1)
  • The Master (Sons of Destiny, #3)
  • Princess in the Iron Mask
  • Enchanting the Lady (Relics of Merlin, #1)
  • Wicked Knight (Knight Brothers, #1)
  • Forbidden Embers (Dragon's Heat, #3)

Children of the Sun (3 books)
  • Prince of Magic (Children of the Sun, #1)
  • Prince of Swords (Children of the Sun, #3)
The Sun Witch (Fyne Witches, #1) The Moon Witch (Fyne Witches, #2) Raintree: Haunted (Raintree, #2) The Star Witch (Fyne Witches, #3) Prince of Magic (Children of the Sun, #1)