Start by marking “More Naughty Little Sister Stories (Naughty Little Sister, #2)” as Want to Read:
More Naughty Little Sister Stories (Naughty Little Sister, #2)

More Naughty Little Sister Stories (Naughty Little Sister #2)

3.94  ·  Rating Details  ·  126 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
Originally written for the BBC's Listen With Mother radio programme, these stories were based on Dorothy's recollections of her own childhood with her naughty little sister. For fifty years, stories about the funny, loveable, mischievous little girl have enchanted children all over the world, perfectly complemented by Shirley Hughes' warm and nostalgic illustrations. These ...more
Published October 1st 2002 by Egmont UK (first published 1970)

To ask other readers questions about More Naughty Little Sister Stories, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about More Naughty Little Sister Stories

Tracy Terry
Jan 29, 2012 Tracy Terry rated it it was ok
Book 2 in a box set of 5.

A childhood favourite of mine, I was delighted to receive a set of these books for Christmas. So what of my thoughts so many years later?

Well, I found all five books in the series quite charming BUT I did find My Naughty Little Sister to be more annoying than I had remembered her. OK, so she wasn't always naughty, sometimes just mischievous, and she nearly always saw the error of her ways which I suppose meant she wasn't a total brat but, even so, she was irritating.

Fir
Sandy Millin
Aug 16, 2014 Sandy Millin rated it liked it
I enjoyed reading these as a child, but I'm not sure how much children now would like them since the world they portray is very different. Giving it to the school library.
Dodi Prananda
Sep 01, 2014 Dodi Prananda rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Pengin punya adik seperti adikku yang nakal...
Ziggy Zezsyazeoviennazabrizkie
Covers stories when the little sister was very little. A very cute, heart-warming set of stories.
Dewi Wulandari
Jan 25, 2015 Dewi Wulandari rated it liked it
review singkat disini : vanillaconfeito.blogspot.in
ijul (yuliyono)
Si adik tetap saja serba-ingin-tahu. Dan, si kakak selalu menceritakan tingkah polah si adik dengan sangat gamblang sehingga pembaca (saya) dapat menyelami kehidupan keluarga kakak-beradik ini. Tetangga-tetangganya, tukang pos, tukang susu, tukang pembersih kaca, tukang roti, dan si Harry Bengal, tentu saja, jangan kelewatan. Nuansa kanak-kanaknya benar-benar manis. Suka!
Annamarie
Dec 01, 2012 Annamarie rated it it was amazing
I love, love, love the My Naughty Little Sister books, even 20 years later. My favourite story in the set is My Naughty Little Sister and the Solid Silver Watch.

I don't know if children these days will enjoy them as much as I did at their age but they are totally worth a read.
an
Apr 19, 2016 an rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: punya, dunia-rhe-dulu
anak kecil yang berteman dengan orang besar. okay, mana nakalnya? :)
dyas
Jan 30, 2013 dyas rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
cerita nya ringan banget. hehe jadi inget pas jaman jadi adik. tapi langsung punya adik -___-"

*lakh, bukan nya nge-review malah curcol x_x
Emkoshka
I could read these stories forever, they're so charming, good-hearted and evocative of a cosy homely world that is gone now.
Indah W
Aug 14, 2009 Indah W rated it liked it
Shelves: children-books
Naughty naughty naughtyy..

Gua ngga inget ceritanya seeh, ahahaha.. tapii pastinya dia ngga senakal si Amelia Jane! *ugghh*
Goodworth1
Dec 09, 2013 Goodworth1 rated it it was amazing
Back for more Naughty little sister. These are just as enjoyable as book one. Very cute!
Iyut
Feb 27, 2013 Iyut rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: children, indonesian, own
kayaknya udah pernah baca duluuuuu sekali jaman masih masih SD :D
tetap sukaaaa
Pujiyanto stiffy
ga nakal-nakal amat... jadi kurang seru deh.
Jules Spriddle
Jules Spriddle rated it it was amazing
Apr 30, 2016
Anna
Anna added it
Apr 15, 2016
Hattie
Hattie rated it it was amazing
Mar 19, 2016
Jessica Hilton
Jessica Hilton marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2016
Rebellion Violetta
Rebellion Violetta marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2016
Kate Jacobson
Kate Jacobson rated it it was amazing
Feb 01, 2016
Trixie
Trixie added it
Jan 29, 2016
Trixie
Trixie marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2016
Taylor
Taylor marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2016
Clare Hollowell
Clare Hollowell rated it really liked it
Jan 09, 2016
Katie
Katie added it
Jan 08, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

For the Welsh novelist see Dorothy Edwards

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:

Born as Dorothy Violet Ellen Brown into a working-class family, her father taught her to read at an early age, enabling her to write her first story at four years of age. Her stories, poems and articles were published throughout her twenties, and at this time she married her husband Frank Edwards and had two children,
More about Dorothy Edwards...

Naughty Little Sister (5 books)
  • My Naughty Little Sister (Naughty Little Sister, #1)
  • My Naughty Little Sister and Bad Harry (Naughty Little Sister, #3)
  • When My Naughty Little Sister Was Good (Naughty Little Sister, #4)
  • My Naughty Little Sister's Friends (Naughty Little Sister, #5)