Start by marking “The Invisible Island (A to Z Mysteries, #9)” as Want to Read:
The Invisible Island (A to Z Mysteries, #9)

The Invisible Island (A to Z Mysteries #9)

4.04 of 5 stars 4.04  ·  rating details  ·  1,811 ratings  ·  48 reviews
Published October 12th 1999 by Random House Books for Young Readers (first published 1999)

To ask other readers questions about The Invisible Island, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Invisible Island

Bailey R
I am currently reading The Invisible Island by: Ron Roy! I am not very far because I just started, but think this book will be great because the kids in the book are adventurous, curious, and risk takers! I also think it will be a good book because all of the other books Ron Roy has written have pulled me out of my chair. So far this book has been great and they are about to encounter their adventure of the invisible island. This book has a lot of good descriptions like the water was shallow eno ...more
Trisha
so, my youngest and I are driving about an hour 1 way to camp all week. We love listening to this series as audio books. Loved that this one had poison ivy in it so we were able to talk about it! LOL the theme fit right into camp and was a fun little mystery.
Marlee
Twyla
Sue
Title: The Invisible Island (A-Z Mysteries)
Author: Ron Roy
Genre: Mystery – Children’s

Challenges: To Be Continued…Challenge, 101 Books in 1001 Days Challenge, Read and Review Challenge 2010, 2010 Support Your Local Library Reading Challenge, 100 + Reading Challenge, Audio Book Challenge 2010, Pages Read 2010, PB & J Challenge, Young Readers Reading Challenge 2010

Rating: 3/5
No. of Pages: Audio (96)
Published: 1999

Back Cover: While picnicking on Squaw Island, Dink, Josh, and Ruth Rose find a hu
Cole Cucitrone
This series is about kids that go around solving mysteries. This book is about three kids that go and investigate a secret island. I have this book a 3 because I feel like there should be more to it but it was a good book.
Gabriel
The Invisable Island

author: Ron Roy

I gave this book 5 stars because this book is very interesting and shows what's the right thing to do if you find a $100 dollar bill in a Island.

This book is about 3 kid that find a $100 dollar bill in The Invisable Island. they try to find the onwer of the $100 by puting notes on bulitin boards. Josh wan'ts to keep the money but Ruth Rose tells him that they should take this money to the police department. When they got their the officer told them if nobody ca
Karijean31
So fun to read with my 7 year old! We read the first half together but then he wanted to finish it so he read it on his own and I finished it later.
Seth
kert made fake money! kert made fake poison ivy! they solved the mystery! it was on a island. it was foggy so they couldn't see.
Noha El-Shami
العدد التاسع من سلسلة ألغاز معدة للأطفال بعنوان
A to Z Mysteries

تناسب الأطفال من سن 8 أو 9 سنوات (تلاميذ مدارس اللغات)، ولسن أكبر (تلاميذ المدارس الحكومية)

من خلال المغامرة الخيالية الشيقة يتعلم الأطفال بعض السلوكيات الحميدة، وفي هذا العدد كان محور المغامرة يدور حول التصرف الأمثل لكل ما نعثر عليه وليس ملكا لنا ودور رجل الشرطة الشريف

انتهى العدد بسؤال وأفضل إجابة ستصل المؤلف عبر البريد أو الايميل وعد بنشرها في العدد التالي، وهي رفاهية لم تكن متوفره لدينا في ثمانينات القرن الماضي

كم كان ممتعا الد
Dolly
Jul 09, 2009 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: parents reading with their children
This was another exciting installment in the A to Z Mysteries series. The kids are a lot less supervised than I'd expect, but I remember wandering around my town as a pre-teen, too. Dink, Josh and Ruth Rose find themselves in the middle of another mystery. Although it's not that realistic and I don't like the dangerous situations they put themselves in, it does make for a thrilling story. We've skipped around a little bit, but we slowly working our way through the alphabet!
Isabel Malik
I liked it but it wasn't my favorite.
Yasuko Takatsuki
2013.2.22 8518words
luhvBOOKS
Title: The Invisible Island

Author: Ron Roy

Series: A to Z Mysteries #9

Rating: ★★★★

Summary: While picnicking on Squaw Island, Dink, Josh, and Ruth Rose find a hundred dollar bill, and when they return to explore further they find an entire cave full of money.

Review: One of my favorites... I caught the guy before they did! :o

Things I Loved: The I mystery!

Things I Hated: N/A
Gabriel
This book is about 3 kids that find a $100 bill in a in a island called the invisable island. They try to find the person how lost the $100 bill at the island by puting notes on bulitin boards, fliers, and asking people near the island that have they had lost money on THE INVISABLE ISLAND.

My rating for this book is 5 stars because is interesting and tells tips of what you should you do if you find a $100 bill on a island.
Lianna Navasardyan
josh, Ruth rose and Dink pack up and to Squaw Island to eat and have an adventure.When the kids get there they find 100 dollar bill in the sand.The kids were interested to who dropped the money .The next day they came back to the island and nothing was there Squaw Island had diapered. I would recommend this book to kids who like mysteries .Read the book to find out if they would be able to find out the secret of squaw island.
Eric
It was a hot July day. Josh, Dink, and Ruth Rose went to a picnic on Squaw Island. They think that there is treasure on the island so they searched around and found a hundred dollar bill. When the kids came back the next day they found out that the bill was fake. If you want to find out who printed the bill, you should read this book.
Amy
This is the first chapter book that my niece and I read together, and she really enjoyed it. The language is age appropriate (she's now in second grade), and she enjoyed the characters and the relationship they have together. She also enjoyed the suspense of the mystery and enjoyed trying to figure out who the culprit was.
Sydney
when dink,josh,and ruth rose go have a picnic they find a one hundred dollar bill so they take it to the police station and they give to a police officer and the police say its fake so they went back to the place where they had there picnic and find a island full of money!
Jen
This book's title is deceiving, the book is not really about the island, but about what the kids find on the island. The island doesn't appear and disappear like I thought it would. Entertaining, a quick read. Kids eat this stuff up, typically.
Sherry
THE INVISABLE ISLAND

I LIKED IT WHEN JOSH SAID “AND I’M IN HERE STARVING TO DEATH”. ANOTHER THING THAT I THOUGHT WAS FUNNY IS WHEN RUTHROSE’S LITTLE BROTHER NATE SAID “SHU GOOFEN MUPPY”. HE SAID IT WITH A COOKIE IN HIS MOUTH
Jacob
I liked the characters in this book. What I did not like about the book was the idea of someone trying to stay out of prison who belonged there. I like Officer Fallon, especially when he catches the crooks.
Pranav
IT IS A GOOD BOOK . ITS OK . NOT VERY GOOD OR EXCELLENT . RON ROY HAS PUT A MEW A CHARACTER IN THIS BOOK . I FELT THAT THIS BOOK IS VERY POOR IN FRONT OF OTHER BOOKS IN A TO Z MYESTREIS SREIES .
Sara
This is about a=how a culprit try to get counterfeit money and almost got away only if he chose an island that didn't have poison ivy. I recommend this book to those who love mysteries.
Laura Smith
Dog food, poison ivy and a found $100 bill make Dink's, Josh's and Ruth Rose picnic turn into an entertaining adventure and enjoyable mystery.
Eddie
(view spoiler)
Theresa
early mystery series for kids, very popular with kids, because of the variation in the stories, and the uniformity of the characters
Lisadunbar22
My favorite part was when they found out it was the Bents. I also liked when they found the money on Squaw Island.
Jillian
i read this book last night and i like this book Invisilbe Island
  • The Mystery of the Dinosaur Bones (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #3)
  • The Case of Hermie the Missing Hamster (Jigsaw Jones Mystery #1)
  • Stage Fright on a Summer Night (Magic Tree House, #25)
  • Dinosaur Detectives (The Magic School Bus Chapter Book, #9)
  • Amazing Magnetism (The Magic School Bus Chapter Book, #12)
  • Truth About Bats (The Magic School Bus Chapter Book, #1)
  • Invisible Stanley (Flat Stanley, #4)
  • Attack Of The Tyrannosaurus (Dinosaur Cove, #1)
  • Insect Invaders (The Magic School Bus Chapter Book, #11)
  • Nate the Great and the Stolen Base
Full name: Wallace Ronald Roy
Most known for the children's mystery series "A-Z Mysteries" and "Calendar Mysteries"
More about Ron Roy...
The Absent Author (A to Z Mysteries, #1) The Bald Bandit (A to Z Mysteries, #2) The Canary Caper (A to Z Mysteries, #3) The Empty Envelope (A to Z Mysteries, #5) The Jaguar's Jewel (A to Z Mysteries, #10)