Start by marking “Top 10 Maui, Molokai and Lanai” as Want to Read:
Top 10 Maui, Molokai and Lanai

Top 10 Maui, Molokai and Lanai

3.77 of 5 stars 3.77  ·  rating details  ·  13 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Packed with insider tips for every visitor - from the top 10 beaches to the top 10 golf courses, restaurants and night-time hot spots - this guide provides the insider knowledge every visitor needs.
Published February 16th 2004 by DK Eyewitness Travel (first published February 5th 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Top 10 Maui, Molokai and Lanai, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Top 10 Maui, Molokai and Lanai

Staci
A great way to get a feel for the "must-sees" of Maui. We covered many of the top tens on our recent trip, and I enjoyed using this book as a starting place. That being said, I would use this book in conjunction with another guide (I used Frommer's.) to get some more detailed and specific information and recommendations.
Wyma
I bought this because I love the top 10 series and because I have several days on Maui. My friend will be snorkeling every day. I'm looking for other things to do when I'm not snorkeling.
Ali
Good for general knowledge of the island but not detailed enough to carry with you and help with navigating the roads for hot spots and hotels.
Young Song
Young Song marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
Daniel
Daniel marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Zoe
Zoe marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2014
Killstorm
Killstorm marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2013
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2013
Darren
Darren added it
Mar 12, 2013
Emilee
Emilee marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2013
Elisa
Elisa added it
Jun 29, 2012
Ian
Ian added it
Oct 27, 2010
Hawaii (Eyewitness Travel Guides) Top 10 Honolulu and Oahu DK's Sushi Chronicles from Hawai'i: Recipes from Sansei Seafood Restaurant and Sushi Bar Top 10 Maui, Molokai & Lanai DK Travel Guide: Hawaii