Start by marking “Road Trip (Diary of a Teenage Girl: Chloe, #3)” as Want to Read:
Road Trip (Diary of a Teenage Girl: Chloe, #3)

Road Trip (Diary of a Teenage Girl #8)

After signing a contract with a major recording company, Redemption's dreams are coming true. Chloe, Allie, and Laura begin their concert tour with the good-looking guys in the popular band Iron Cross. Allie's mom and her brother with Down's syndrome add a little variety to their entourage. But as soon as the glitz and glamour wear off, the girls find life on the road a li ...more
Published December 15th 2003 by Multnomah

To ask other readers questions about Road Trip, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Road Trip

I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally CarterHarry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. RowlingShadowland by Meg CabotHeist Society by Ally CarterElsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin
2009 ALA Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults
73rd out of 95 books — 74 voters
Fortune Calling by Hunter S. JonesWood, Talc and Mr. J by Chris   RoseHigh Fidelity by Nick HornbyBel Canto by Ann PatchettA Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess
Musical Fiction
118th out of 188 books — 179 voters

More lists with this book...

Myesha
Jul 06, 2013 Myesha rated it really liked it
This book was great! Of course it had the same outstanding characters just now with a different story. They are on a tour for their christian band. I loved how she showed how hard it can be to live on the road especially with friends. With Laura acting strange, it brought me to read till the end and it was definitely worth the time spent. It was an insightful that I wouldn't mind reading again.
Rachel
Nov 03, 2007 Rachel rated it it was amazing
Shelves: totallyteenage
This was another great book. Chloe and her band pals actually start their tour and everything goes great until Chloe and Allie learn that Laura is using drugs. Chloe also learns a bit about breaking up when she gets and e-mail from her half-way boyfriend saying that he has "kissed dating good-bye". All in all, this is a great book.
Jodi
Apr 13, 2011 Jodi rated it liked it
THis was a powerful book about the power of drugs and the effects it has on people and friends and family in their lives. It was a super strong message. The girl started on sleeping pills and felt so groggy that she started taking Ritalin to wake up. BEfore she knew it her whole personality had changed.
Jul 09, 2009 Laura rated it really liked it
Not my favorite Diary book, but it was still good. The hard topic the author tackled in this book is drugs. Not really so much fun, but I think it hit home and it is great for teenage girls to read about (and adults, too). Only one more Chloe book left!
Ashley
May 19, 2010 Ashley rated it it was amazing
i have been reading melody carlson books since last summer and that's been so great for me it has helped me to grow more in my christian walk. i love this book the poems in it are so good and the story is great i love it!!!!!!!
Lauri
Feb 26, 2012 Lauri rated it liked it
I enjoyed the book, though I liked the next book in the series better. I'm not sure I felt like the heroine was a person as much as an illustration how a good Christian girl is supposed to act in specific circumstances.
Mary Bronson
Sep 01, 2013 Mary Bronson rated it it was amazing
I thought this was a very good book. I really enjoyed reading it. I continue loving Chloe as a character. I can not wait too keep reading. Once I got started I could not put it down.
Stacey
Jul 19, 2010 Stacey rated it did not like it
Shelves: media-analysis
This is one of the worst books I've ever read. Besides the "messages" being naive, preachy, and offensive on multiple levels, the writing is atrocious.
Kayla Mannlein
Jul 02, 2013 Kayla Mannlein rated it it was amazing
I think being exposed to large amounts of money and fame can be a huge test of self confidence and morals. I think this was a very fun read .
Morgan
Jun 16, 2010 Morgan rated it it was amazing
very good. this makes me want to be a rockstar! they get on the road for their very first 3 month long tour! awesome!
Angela Sellers
May 01, 2009 Angela Sellers rated it really liked it
I just love how Melody Carlson can make up a girl that seems so real to me. I feel like Chloe is my best friend.
Brittany Jackson
Like I said I loved it. I love her attitude. She acts like I do sometimes.
Alex
Apr 24, 2009 Alex rated it really liked it
Shelves: christian-books
Chloe is the best character out of all the diaries, definitely.
Jellybean
Aug 01, 2010 Jellybean rated it it was amazing
i really really loves this book!!!!!!!=D
Vivian
Mar 05, 2010 Vivian rated it it was amazing
omw, i love this book! (:
Katie
Loved this series!
Kelsie
Kelsie added it
Sep 24, 2016
Sarah marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2016
Lauren
Lauren added it
Sep 16, 2016
Sarah Moreau
Sarah Moreau rated it really liked it
Sep 13, 2016
Raquel
Raquel added it
Sep 12, 2016
Hope Gilreath
Hope Gilreath marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2016
Destiny
Destiny marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2016
Kimberly Woodin
Kimberly Woodin marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2016
Siamudenda Sibanyama
Siamudenda Sibanyama rated it it was amazing
Aug 13, 2016
  • Seventeen Wishes (Christy Miller, #9)
  • Kyra's Story (Degrees of Guilt #1)
  • Purity Reigns (Laurel Shadrach, #1)
  • Best Friend, Worst Enemy (Holly's Heart, #1)
Melody Carlson is the award-winning author of over two hundred books, several of them Christmas novellas from Revell, including her much-loved and bestselling book, The Christmas Bus.

She also writes many teen books, including the Diary of a Teenage Girl series, the TrueColors series, and the Carter House Girls series.

Melody was nominated for a Romantic Times Career Achievement Award in the inspi
More about Melody Carlson...

Diary of a Teenage Girl (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • Becoming Me (Diary of a Teenage Girl: Caitlin, #1)
  • It's My Life (Diary of a Teenage Girl: Caitlin, #2)
  • Who I Am (Diary of a Teenage Girl: Caitlin, #3)
  • On My Own (Diary of a Teenage Girl: Caitlin, #4)
  • I Do! (Diary of a Teenage: Caitlin, #5)
  • My Name is Chloe (Diary of a Teenage Girl: Chloe, #1)
  • Sold Out (Diary of a Teenage Girl: Chloe, #2)
  • Face the Music (Diary of a Teenager Girl: Chloe, #4)
  • Just Ask (Diary of a Teenage Girl: Kim, #1)
  • Meant to Be (Diary of a Teenage Girl: Kim, #2)