Start by marking “Geheimnis um eine verschwundene Halskette (Geheimnis, #5)” as Want to Read:
Geheimnis um eine verschwundene Halskette (Geheimnis, #5)

Geheimnis um eine verschwundene Halskette (The Five Find-Outers #5)

3.92  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,462 Ratings  ·  40 Reviews
The Five Find-Outers are determined to solve the mystery of the missing necklace. Their search uncovers three other mysteries, and Fatty finds himself outwitted by Mr Goon the policeman at the Waxworks Hall before they solve the mystery.
Paperback
Published 1996 by Deutscher Taschenbuch Verlag (first published 1947)

To ask other readers questions about Geheimnis um eine verschwundene Halskette, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Geheimnis um eine verschwundene Halskette

Ruaridh
Nov 27, 2014 Ruaridh rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
they get told not to solve the mystey but they do it any way
A.R. Collins
Sep 04, 2015 A.R. Collins rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
This series by Enid Blyton, for me, has something over all her other adventures series: its treatment of girls. Daisy is about as capable as Pip and Larry (though she isn't given as much to do), and Bets is infinitely cleverer than all three of them, second only to Fatty himself and sometimes even surpassing him. What is more, neither girl wants to become a boy herself, or feels any kind of awe towards the male species in general. Bets worships Fatty, of course, as well she might - he is her onl ...more
Eshaan
Nov 27, 2014 Eshaan rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves:
Eshaan Krishan Kak
Date _27th November

The Mystery series
Egnid Blyton
Petreswood in California USA.

The main character is Fredrick Trottervile and he is _Smart. Brave and mature
Because he uses his mind in solving cases and perfect disguises. He fights criminals. He is kind and caring to everyone. Another character is Pip Hilton and he is Smart, mean and demanding Because he is a bit selfish and not caring for other people but his uses his mind for good plots. Another character is Bets Hilton
Lee Ling
Sep 25, 2008 Lee Ling rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone who likes mystery...
Recommended to Lee by: Soh Xiao Yuan
I would recommend this book that I am reading as it is a good book on mystery and i believe everyone would love it. This book is about a story on Pip, Daisy, Fatty, and Mr Goon. Mr Goon is the teacher while all the other people are a group of friends. Buster is fatty's dog and is loved by all of them. This group of students is a group speciallising on helping police to settle cases and solved mystery. They have been waiting for cases for almost four weeks and eventually could get their case star ...more
Aysha Choudhury
Sep 18, 2013 Aysha Choudhury rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enid Blyton was one of my favourite authors when I was growing up. Out of all of her series of books, I have to say The Five Find Outers’ series was the most read in my class room. Most of the children would fight over these books.
The books are based on a group of 5 children and a dog who go on adventures/mystery hunting during the School holidays, much to the displeasure of the local policeman, Mr Goon. They usually find that they can quite easily solve the mystery because most adults either do
Yunita1987
Kisah dari Pasukan Mau Tahu saat ini agak-agak gimana ya....:) Karena mereka harus mengetahui para Pencuri yang sudah sangat berpengalaman dan harus mengetahui dimana kalung berlian yang disembunyikan oleh para pencuri.

Cerita dimulai dari keisengan Fatty yang suka memiliki ide-ide kreatif yang kadang terlihat aneh. Dan untuk cerita 1 ini, dia mencoba menyamar menjadi seseorang yang tidak akan disangka-sangka/diketahui oleh tim Pasukan Mau Tahu lainnya, sampai dia rela memberikan hadiah buat tim
Janne Paananen
Blytonia pojalle -projekti on edennyt kolmanteen kirjaan asti. Kadonneen kaulakorun salaisuudessa etsitään jalokiviä ja arvoesineitä vohkivaa varaskoplaa, jonka yhteysmiehenä tuntuu toimivan jatkuvasti puiston tietyllä penkillä istuva vanhus. Juoni oli tällä kertaa edellistä lukaami (Kadonneen kissan salaisuus) huomattavasti parempi. Etenkin vahakabinettikohtaus oli oikein hersyvä. Pojalle upposi jälleen oikein hyvin... taidan kuitenkin seuraavaksi kokeilla Viisikkoja.
Sean Harding
Pretty rubbish Blyton outing with the Five Find Outers. Obsessed with "Fatty' disguising himself, and rather than solving a crime it was all about defeating the local police officer, who is ridiculed throughout.

The mystery itself is almost an afterthought and this is one of her weakest efforts.
Mia Amigo
Feb 03, 2015 Mia Amigo rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mike
Feb 24, 2015 Mike rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: not-bad
Ah, a world without technology. No feeling that you have to record, sort review and share all the books you've ever read. (Mind you, Fatty would have loved the internet). I AM enjoying re-reading these books that I loved in my childhood.

Worrying that I don't remember one single line from this book (but it was 40 years ago). And don't these kids have an amazing quality of life. A maid, a cook, a gardener, money to buy ices, rarely seen parents, no technology and few choices.

In this one I like the
Aidan Michael
Sep 27, 2015 Aidan Michael rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A place where a thief would naturally hide is in the imagination of the children.
Tommy Verhaegen
Feb 22, 2015 Tommy Verhaegen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paper_nl, youth-all
Waar de vermommingen van Dikky een hoofdrol spelen. Betty blijkt de beste detective. Goon geeft blijk van verstand. Weinig diepgang.
Luis Carlos
Jun 05, 2016 Luis Carlos rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I like it because of Mr Goon's new angry catchphrase " GAH ! "
Henrynbs
Aug 09, 2015 Henrynbs rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves:
good book liked it like I liked all the other 1s
Yasoda Sriwardana
Aug 31, 2014 Yasoda Sriwardana rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Reading the childhood favourites once again :)
Batool
Love it!
Fatty's Hilarious !!
Hahaha
Lakshana
I loved this book!!!
Niharika
Mar 15, 2014 Niharika rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
one of Blyton's best work....
Frederick Tan
Dec 18, 2015 Frederick Tan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good read.
Khushi
Well, it was not that interesting! :(
Indah Threez Lestari
68 - 2015
Flowra
Jul 26, 2014 Flowra rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I give it just 3 stars not because it is bad , no it was good
but i don't know why i it was just okay to me
may be because it is for 11 to 15 years old
Durdles
May 16, 2013 Durdles rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: children-s
The first book I read in any series is always the best and this was no exception. Bored one day aged 9 and with nothing to read, my sister suggested "The Mystery of the Missing Eggcup" [sic] which turned out to be a great introduction to these stories and possibly the nicest thing my sister had ever done for me. Invokes endless summer holidays and great fun all the way through.
Leevi Paananen
Dec 23, 2014 Leevi Paananen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Isin lukemana.
Rima
salah satu alesan gw suka PMT adalah karena banyak adegan2 di restoran/kedainya, di mana Fatty sering mentraktir anggota PMT yg laen. walopun itu makanan Inggris, tetep aja bikin ngiler hehehehe....
PMT adalah judul pertama yg gw punya dr buku2 karangan Enid, dan lgsg bikin gw jatuh cinta skaligus jd addict bgt sm buku2nya Enid yg laen!
Daniel
Mar 10, 2015 Daniel rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Akan selalu ada soft spot bagi saya untuk para anggota Pasukan Mau Tahu. Pip, Beth, Larry, Daisy, dan Fatty barangkali yang sudah menemani saya semasa kecil, tetapi mereka masih terus berumur dua belas tahun, sementara saya akan terus bertambah tua. Meski demikian, saya tidak akan pernah melupakan mereka.
Denise
Apr 07, 2015 Denise rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2015
The children go after a group of burglars. Lighthearted fun as always.
Sakinah
Aug 31, 2007 Sakinah rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: all of my friends
My review is....there are many clever burglaries going on and it is suspected that members of the gang have their meeting place....The Five-Outers naturally determine to solve these mysteries......
Noora
Jun 13, 2012 Noora rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: nuortenkirjat
Väliluettavaa taas kerran. Pienempänä näitä ja Viisikkoja tuli ahmittua oikein olan takaa. Ihan hauskoja kirjoja edelleen, vaikka kirjat osaa ulkoa etuperin ja takaperin.
Tanya
Oct 08, 2008 Tanya rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
enid blyton is an europe author and she is one of my favorites... all her books are a must read... this one is a mystery about the five find-outers...
  • Di Gua Kelelawar (Lima Sekawan)
  • The Third Form at St. Clare's (St. Clare's, #7)
  • The Mystery of the Dead Man's Riddle (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #22)
  • The Mystery of the Talking Skull (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #11)
  • STOP : Melacak Gerombolan Pemburu Liar
  • The Mystery of the Nervous Lion (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #16)
  • The Mystery of the Singing Serpent (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #17)
  • Rasmus, Pontus und der Schwertschlucker
  • Jennings & Darbishire
  • Case Closed, Vol. 12
(See also her pen name Mary Pollock)

Born in 1897 in South London, Enid Mary Blyton was the eldest of three children, and showed an early interest in music and reading. She was educated at St. Christopher's School, Beckenham, and - having decided not to pursue her music - at Ipswich High School, where she trained as a kindergarten teacher. She taught for five years before her 1924 marriage to edito
More about Enid Blyton...

The Five Find-Outers (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • The Mystery of the Burnt Cottage (The Five Find-Outers, #1)
  • The Mystery of the Disappearing Cat (The Five Find-Outers, #2)
  • The Mystery of the Secret Room (The Five Find-Outers, #3)
  • The Mystery of the Spiteful Letters (The Five Find-Outers, #4)
  • The Mystery of the Hidden House (The Five Find-Outers, #6)
  • The Mystery of the Pantomime Cat (The Five Find-Outers, #7)
  • The Mystery of the Invisible Thief (The Five Find-Outers, #8)
  • The Mystery of the Vanished Prince (The Five Find-Outers, #9)
  • The Mystery of the Strange Bundle (The Five Find-Outers, #10)
  • The Mystery of Holly Lane (The Five Find-Outers, #11)