Start by marking “Wolf Unbound (Cascadia Wolves, #4)” as Want to Read:
Wolf Unbound (Cascadia Wolves, #4)

Wolf Unbound (Cascadia Wolves #4)

4.11 of 5 stars 4.11  ·  rating details  ·  1,790 ratings  ·  49 reviews
Overshadowed by the rising threat of the werewolf mafia, Ben and Tegan struggle to stand united.

A Cascadia Wolves story

Werewolf Enforcer Tegan Warden has been alone since the death of her mate four years ago. Until she meets Ben Stoner at a local club and she feels something she thought died inside her. Things move very quickly and she finds herself mated to a human man wh
Published January 1st 2008 by Samhain Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Wolf Unbound, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wolf Unbound

Julie (jjmachshev)
Lauren Dane serves up Tegan's story in book four of her 'Cascadia Wolves' series, "Wolf Unbound". This series has action, hot werewolves, mystery, hot sex, suspense, and did I mention the sexy werewolves?

Tegan is an Enforcer in the Cascadia pack. She's also the Alpha's sister and a woman who has buried herself in her job to avoid the pain and loss of her mate's death. Just when she begins to come out of her shell, she accepts a date with a sexy human. The first time they have sex...the mate bond
I was excited to read this book as Dane's other books have had some really great reviews and this one being a werewolf paranormal seemed like a natural fit.

Unfortunately I couldn't get into it. First- I thought this book was the first in a series- it's not. Lots of references to previous plots and I believe the main plot, outside these two coming together, was already established in the previous novels.

Second- Lots of D/s- though nothing overly extreme, which generally is okay with me, what I di
Brenda (b)
The 4th warden sibling gets a mate. This is a continuation of the story line concerning the bad guy, Pellini. I think I'd acutally give it 3 1/2 stars because the beginning contains (in my personal opinion only) quite a bit of BDSM and D/s which I wasn't prepared for after reading the previous stories. That backs off around the middle of the book when the action with Pellini picks up and I enjoyed the plot more at that point.
Tegan Warden is a wolf enforcer who lost her mate 4 years ago. She is strong and always in control but enjoys giving up that control in the bedroom. After some prodding from her sisters she visits the local sex club where she meets Ben Stoner who is a human. After a night of sex it turns out that Ben is her mate. While Tegan is thrilled, Ben is anything but. He is not ready for a permanent relationship but soon realizes that Tegan is perfect for him. The love scenes are hot and the BDSM done ver ...more
This book series gets hotter and hotter and wow i want so much more. This time we follow the relationship of Ben Stoner and Tegan Warden, we get to know what happened before they met and then lucky for us we get to follow after but boy it keeps you on the edge of your seat! There's twists, turns and so much more that i cannot really put it into words and do this series justice. We also still get our fix of the hot Warden Clan and a certain Lex Warden. The thing i love most is that even though ea ...more
Heather  *not ready for winter*
Tegan has already found and lost a mate. Now after four years of healing and dreams of her lost mate telling her to move on she starts to rebuild her life.

While at a vampire owned BDSM club Tegan agrees to give Ben a shot at topping her. He knows shes a werewolf and after one night at the club they decide to go for coffee. Soon she figues out Ben is none other than Ben Stoner the cop working with her brothers as a pack leiason (sp?). Their chemestry ends up in a bed where they end up mated.

Rinny Rainwind
This is book 4 in the Cascadia Wolves series. All I can say is , wow !!! These books get better and better. I'm so glad I found a series that does BDSM justice. This author did her homework and knows what's going on. This story was about Tegan. She's an enforcer and part of the Alpha's immediate family. She lost her mate in the war in Afghanistan four years back. Her anchor was mated so she had no one. Then she had dreams of her dead mate telling her to
Move on. She did and met Ben. Ben is the co
this series gets better with every book you read
Book Binge
This book has BDSM themes. Something I'm not always comfortable with. I like the way Dane writes it. It never seems humiliating or degrading, like it does in other cases.

I really liked the progression of the overall story arc here. There's a theme based around bio-terrorism that's been ongoing for the last few books. I think that aspect is very interesting. As the violence escalates we see more of a united front from the pack.

The main romance is also a good one. I enjoyed the progression of the
I really liked that Tegan was given a second chance at love and that it came in such an unusual package. It was funny how Tegan was expecting a fling, but it turned out to me so much more. It is too bad that Ben acted like an ass and had such a hissy fit about things over and over again. I would say that is the one thing that I disliked about this book. Tegan was very understanding about it, knowing that Ben didn't grow up with the concept of mates. But I was glad that Tegan finally stood up to ...more
This book could have been so much better. It had too many dead areas that were just filled with fluff or sex. It had got so bad that I was bored and was glad for the action scenes. However when that did arrive it seemed like more of an afterthought than anything plus it ended so quickly that it was like it never happened. Then the book went back to so much dialogue...So why 3 stars? The chemistry between Ben and Tegan was awesome. The sex was amazing. And the interaction between all of the chara ...more
Oleta Blaylock
I have really enjoyed reading this series of books. This is a great third book to the series and advances the underlying story very nicely. It was nice to see Tegan get her HEA. There is lots of action in this story and of course some really tense moments were things go to hell really fast. Ms. Dane is a wonderful writer making her characters seem real and interesting. She has also made the werewolf mythology more fascinating because they can find love and have children and live normal happy liv ...more
Could not get into the book and found it easy to walk away from the story.
one series in my read and re-read and re-read list.
Best of the series so far.

The main romance is also a good one. I enjoyed the progression of the relationship and the way the story arc played into helping them decid
Enjoyed this book and loved the BDSM element coming from Ben - while it was pretty mild - it was nice to see some acknowledgement of his Dominance. Tee was a treat and I'm glad she got her second chance ..
Looking forward to seeing how this war pans out
I loved this book, right from the start i was captivated with the charaters and the story. I loved the chemistry between Ben and Tegan, their passion was so hot it pulled me into the story and i found myself at times forcing myself to put it down to do some household chore. Lauren has an amazing way of writing and knows how to pull her readers into her stories. If you haven't read this or any of Lauren's books, i say head out to the shops now and get ordering, you will not be dissapointed!!!!!!!
This has been a really good series so far, I can't believe I have been able to get all of the digital downloads free through my library.
This fourth instalment of the brilliant Cascadia Wolves series has everything you would expect from a Ms. Dane story.

The characters are vibrant, passionate and super sexy. This is Tegan and Ben's story. It is full of sexy hotness as well as tension as the Pellini threat increases and changes Regan and Ben' s world forever.

Loving the series and watching each member of the Warden family find their one true mate.
This is another one of those series books that you can't just pick up and not expect to be lost if you haven't read the earlier works in the series - too many players and unresolved plotlines to keep straight. The main characters, Tegan Warden and the cop Ben, were good together. The story tended to bog down towards the middle and I found myself skimming whole passages at a time to get through it.
Cascadia Wolves Book 4

I really didn't think this book would be good when reading the description. I was wrong!

- Lots of action and scary parts

- Both main characters had experienced heart-wrenching love loss

- Found their soul mates

- Bad villain!!!

- The gateway to the next book and what happens next in the werewolves war against their own 'mafia', the Pellini Group.
Since we had already met Ben Stoner in previous books as he worked with Cade & Lex, it was nice to get to see him again in this book. Watching Ben & Tegan fall in love was a great story and seeing how a human male reacted at the claiming was interesting as we'd only seen the human perspective with Nina & Lex. Watching Tegan find love again after losing Lucas was wonderful.
iliana G
i don't know how Lauren did it my each one of her Alpha males is a force to reckon and a candy

that makes you drool!

and of course all the Alpha girls is puuurfect!

As books go by the story develops more and more and i feel the need to rush it so i see whats happening and at the same time i want to savor each book.
Kerry   Matchett
This story is HOT HOT HOT....Tegan finds another mate again after being on her own for 4 years.
She is a strong women and her mate Ben is a dominant male, love how their relationship progresses, not forgetting the wolf mafia action.
Cannot get enough of this Cascadia Wolves series.
Well, kinda boring book if you ask me. The story kept on going, while it wasn't interesting at all. I'm doubting if I should read the next book, but I also don't like stopping in the middle of a serie.
Teegan and Ben are just not interesting enough to base a whole book around.
Very well written, action packed. The Cascadia Pack is still after the same antagonist.
Our hero is strong, very strong in all ways. Our heroine is part of the Cascadia Pack Royality.
Great addition to the series. I can't wait for the next one!

I'm absolutely in love with this series. Tegan. . wow what a great character. I felt like I was going through everything she has and was going through and felt her love for Ben. A must read for anyone who loves Lauren Dane
I love this book! I have reread it a couple times. Ben and Tracy are great!! Hautt!!! Plenty of steam to keep a girl warm! Great story to go along with all the steaminess!
I'm enjoying the Cascadia Wolves Series, but not nearly as much as I enjoyed the Witches Knot series or the Brown Siblings Series.
  • Sweeter Than Wine (Brotherhood of Blood, #4)
  • Wolf Flight (Granite Lake Wolves, #2)
  • Steel Beauty (Halle Pumas, #4)
  • On The Prowl
  • Seeing Eye Mate (Mates, #1)
  • Three Dog Night (Triple Trouble, #3)
  • Hanging by a Moment (Were Watching, #2)
  • Summer's Caress (Wolf’s Heritage, #2)
  • Taryn's Wolf (Wulf's Den, #2)
  • Taming Samantha (Sea Island Wolves, #2)
  • To Trust a Wolf (Whispering Springs Werewolves, #1)
  • Into the Lair (Falcon Mercenary Group, #2)
  • Enforcer's Redemption (Redwood Pack, #4)
  • Call of the Wolf (Wolfen, #2)
  • Foxy Lady (Cougar Falls, #3)
  • Fall Fury (Devlin Dynasty, #2; Storm For All Seasons, #2)
Lauren Dane has been writing stories since she was able to use a pencil, and before that she used to tell them to people. Of course, she still talks nonstop, and through wonderful fate and good fortune, she’s now able to share what she writes with others. It’s a wonderful life!

The basics: Lauren is a mom, a partner, a best friend and a daughter. Living in the rainy but beautiful Pacific Northwest,
More about Lauren Dane...

Cascadia Wolves (7 books)
  • Enforcer (Cascadia Wolves, #1)
  • Tri Mates (Cascadia Wolves, #2)
  • Reluctant (Cascadia Wolves, #3)
  • Standoff (Cascadia Wolves, #5)
  • Fated (Cascadia Wolves, #6)
  • Unconditional (Cascadia Wolves, #7)