Start by marking “Slippery When Wet” as Want to Read:
Slippery When Wet

Slippery When Wet

When a tomboyish racer is told she has to glam up in order to advance to the next stage of her career, she has her eyes on the prize: beating the pants off chauvinistic NASCAR superstar Rory Canyon.
Mass Market Paperback, 288 pages
Published November 25th 2008 by Love Spell (first published 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Slippery When Wet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Slippery When Wet

Julie (jjmachshev)
Reviewed for queuemyreview.com; book release Dec08

Fast cars, sexy men, and a beauty makeover…what more do you need for a hot Southern romance? Throw in a little NASCAR and female fans will run out to buy the book. “Slippery When Wet” is author Kimberly Raye’s latest novel and is sure to hit the spot for readers looking for a little warmth in their holiday season.

Jaycee has hit the big time. She’s the first woman to break into the one of the top spots on the NASCAR circuit. Last season she was nu
Sandy M
Aug 01, 2011 Sandy M rated it liked it
I’ve been having luck reading and enjoying contemporaries lately. Then I hit the proverbial brick wall with this book. It’s not a really bad book. It’s just not a really good book either. It’s slow reading and has a hero and heroine that I just couldn’t warm up to.

At first I thought maybe it was the NASCAR theme that didn’t appeal to me. I’m not into racing, so that seemed logical. But the more I read the more I realized there were other problems for me. First, Rory and Jaycee, our hero and hero
Judy
Jan 16, 2016 Judy rated it it was amazing
Slippery When Wet by Kimberly Raye
NASCAR Series
Jaycee Anderson is one of the first women to finish a season in fourth place. Her dad, Ace Anderson, raised her and taught her to race, unfortunately he didn’t teach her much about being a female. When he dies and leaves the race team to a half sister she never knew existed, it’s enough to turn her red with fury, or in this case everything turns pink. And now their sponsor wants her to look and act as feminine as her pink car when she’s not driving.
Lindsay
Jan 04, 2015 Lindsay rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Nascar fans
Shelves: all-5-star-books
I'm not a Nascar fan. In fact, I HATE Nascar. But I'll read just about anything, and I got this book for free. I was happily surprised that I enjoyed this book so much. The Nascar theme didn't get in the way of the story. The characters were completely lovable. And the author did a fantastic job of conveying emotions through her writing. Most authors, even romance authors, don't get that part right, which is why I gave this book 5 stars. Very well written.
Karen
Aug 04, 2013 Karen rated it liked it
Kimberly Raye has always been a favorite when you need something light, breezy and fun. This book fits the bill. It has likable characters and I couldn't help rooting for Jaycee and Rory. They had been friends and had a misunderstanding when they were teens. They loved racing...or was is because they were both raised by competitive and controlling fathers? A quick read, relax and enjoy.
Myx
Myx rated it liked it
Oct 24, 2009
Rene
Rene rated it it was amazing
Jan 10, 2015
Alison
Alison rated it it was amazing
Jun 01, 2016
Taryn
Taryn rated it really liked it
Nov 04, 2011
Jen Reilly
Jen Reilly rated it liked it
Aug 03, 2015
Kimberly
Kimberly rated it really liked it
Sep 03, 2011
Leann
Leann rated it it was amazing
Mar 13, 2014
Kala
Kala rated it it was ok
Feb 25, 2013
Tess Tharp-sosa
Tess Tharp-sosa rated it liked it
Mar 13, 2014
Amy
Amy rated it it was amazing
Mar 05, 2014
Rae
Rae rated it it was ok
Oct 11, 2012
Becca
Becca rated it really liked it
Jan 14, 2012
Tracy
Tracy rated it it was ok
Jan 18, 2015
Jennifer Lubow
Jennifer Lubow rated it liked it
Dec 13, 2011
Megan Newton
Megan Newton rated it liked it
Jun 11, 2011
Heather
Heather rated it really liked it
Dec 26, 2011
bhamgirl
bhamgirl rated it liked it
Dec 26, 2013
Heather
Heather rated it liked it
Aug 21, 2013
Tracy's Place
Tracy's Place rated it liked it
Nov 30, 2008
Toni
Toni rated it liked it
May 29, 2012
Sheryl
Sheryl rated it it was amazing
Aug 09, 2012
Scarlett Hathaway
Scarlett Hathaway rated it it was ok
Dec 29, 2013
Dee
Dee rated it it was amazing
Jul 22, 2009
Noelle Brooks
Noelle Brooks rated it liked it
Oct 13, 2013
I've always been an incurable romantic. While I enjoy reading all types of fiction, my favorites, the books that touch my soul, are romance novels. From sexy to thrilling, sweet to humorous, I like them all. But what I really love is writing romance--the hotter the better!

I started my first novel back in high school and have been writing ever since. To date, I've published over thirty novels, one
More about Kimberly Raye...