Shaving the Inside of Your Skull

Shaving the Inside of Your Skull

4.19 of 5 stars 4.19  ·  rating details  ·  47 ratings  ·  6 reviews
An instructive, proactive, and highly entertaining work of counterculture philosophy, alternative psychology and in your face spirituality, this book descibes how readers can rid themselves of limiting beliefs so that they may experience the fresh breezes of their uniqueness.
Published January 13th 1997 by Tarcher

To ask other readers questions about Shaving the Inside of Your Skull, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shaving the Inside of Your Skull

S Kasm
Mar 24, 2007 S Kasm rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Inspiration
Learn how to literally think "outside of the box" and challenge conventional thought processeses in this unique compilation of essays and short commentary.

This book is bold, raw, and forces you to re-examine your most basic convictions -- get ready for a real journey of self-discovery and check your inhibitions at the door! 'cause you're really gonna need it -- Whip out that razor and start shaving, shaving, shaving and at the end of the ordeal you'll feel lighter and perhaps more open to ideas...more
Annette
I rediscovered this book while cleaning out a trunk... it's a must read ! Based on the contention that all we know and believe was planted in our brain by others, parents teachers etc... the author gives you the 'razors' to clean the stuff out of your skull and replace it with what you DECIDE to believe.... You can pick this little gem up, learn something about yourself and put it down again. I promise, every time you pick it up you will learn something new - or experience it in a new way !
Ryan (miyu)
I really enjoyed this book. Like Prometheus Rising by R.A.W. it has mental exercises to allow someone to work on their own paradigm shift. Sometime I will go back and give the exercises a little more time and effort. Hopefully I can convince Jeff or Ryan to practice them with me.
Keith
Clear your head and look at things from a different viewpoint. Balance. Lead your own life and not the life others or society choose for you.
Ann
Have just picked it up for a bit of a re-read. Will try and remember to report back.
Diana
love it... fun to read with a friend
Betsy
Betsy marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2014
Vanessa
Vanessa marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2014
Blair Slavin
Blair Slavin marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2014
Alex Krohn
Alex Krohn marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2014
Frank Fish
Frank Fish marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2013
Mika Karakondylosova
Mika Karakondylosova marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2013
Adam
Adam marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2013
Taylor
Taylor marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2013
Dawn
Dawn marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2013
Nia Nymue
Nia Nymue marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2013
Yuen
Yuen is currently reading it
Feb 07, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
The Zen of Recovery Beat Spirit Sacred Remedies for the Soul: Timeless Healing Wisdom for Restoring Spiritual Health