Start by marking “Strangers in Paradise, Volume 12: Heart In Hand” as Want to Read:
Strangers in Paradise, Volume 12: Heart In Hand

Strangers in Paradise, Volume 12: Heart In Hand (Strangers in Paradise Trade Paperbacks #12)

4.4 of 5 stars 4.40  ·  rating details  ·  220 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Francine has canceled her wedding and returned to Houston to find herself, but finds Katchoo instead. While they try to repair their relationship, a deadly anonymous Parker Girl stalks Katchoo from the wings.
Published March 12th 2003 by Abstract Studio, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Strangers in Paradise, Volume 12, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Strangers in Paradise, Volume 12

Patrick
At this point in this series, I'm finally reading parts of the story that I haven't read before. Rather than re-reading dimly remembered story from the past, I'm reading entirely new material.

Understandably, this has changed my perception of the books a bit.

But, as always, there are two important questions that have to be asked. The essential questions.

Am I enjoying it?

I'm going to have to answer this with a slightly qualified yes.

I'm still curious about the story. I'm still emotionally eng
Michael Bacon
The series began a repetitive cycle midway. It's still good, but nowhere near as good as it had been.
Amanda
2012 Reread: I got lost in this for a month. My very first full reread since the series hit its ending. Since I knew where it would start and go and end up. It was just as terrible, wonderful, painful, heartbreaking, heart healing, amazing as every other read. I never stop knowing my heart belongs to this.
TJ
The story in this part of the story was getting a bit old. The end was exciting finally, but the rest was kind of frustrating and felt very repitive.
Ross Gerke
Ross Gerke marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Zachary Harless
Zachary Harless marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Tyler Kirk
Tyler Kirk marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
Alyska
Alyska added it
Aug 27, 2014
David
David marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Jill
Jill marked it as to-read
May 27, 2014
Alison
Alison added it
Apr 23, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Dykes and Sundry Other Carbon-Based Life Forms to Watch Out For (DtWOF, #10)
  • Uncle Sam
  • Let's Face the Music and Die (Lauren Laurano, #4)
  • Finder, Vol. 02: Sin-Eater 2
  • The Books of Magic, Volume 3: Reckonings
  • Death: The Time of Your Life (Death of the Endless, #2)
  • Kabuki, Vol. 6: Scarab, Lost in Translation
  • Rising Stars: Power (Rising Stars, #2)
  • Mirror, Window: Artbabe Coll.
  • The Books of Faerie: Auberon's Tale
  • The Compleat Moonshadow
  • The Case of the Team Spirit (Bad Machinery, #1)
  • Heartbreak Soup
Following the examples of independent comic creators such as Dave Sim and Jeff Smith, he decided to publish Strangers in Paradise himself through his own Houston-based "Abstract Studios" imprint, and has frequently mentioned a desire to do a syndicated cartoon strip in the authors notes at the back of the Strangers in Paradise collection books. He has also mentioned his greatest career influence i ...more
More about Terry Moore...
Strangers in Paradise, Pocket Book 1 Runaways, Vol. 9: Dead Wrong (Runaways, #9) Strangers In Paradise, Pocket Book 2 The Complete Strangers in Paradise, Volume 1 Echo, Volume 1: Moon Lake