Strangers in Paradise, Volume 12: Heart In Hand

Strangers in Paradise, Volume 12: Heart In Hand (Strangers in Paradise Trade Paperbacks #12)

4.41 of 5 stars 4.41  ·  rating details  ·  207 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Francine has canceled her wedding and returned to Houston to find herself, but finds Katchoo instead. While they try to repair their relationship, a deadly anonymous Parker Girl stalks Katchoo from the wings.
Published March 12th 2003 by Abstract Studio, Inc.

Patrick
At this point in this series, I'm finally reading parts of the story that I haven't read before. Rather than re-reading dimly remembered story from the past, I'm reading entirely new material.

Understandably, this has changed my perception of the books a bit.

But, as always, there are two important questions that have to be asked. The essential questions.

Am I enjoying it?

I'm going to have to answer this with a slightly qualified yes.

I'm still curious about the story. I'm still emotionally eng...more
Michael Bacon
The series began a repetitive cycle midway. It's still good, but nowhere near as good as it had been.
Amanda
2012 Reread: I got lost in this for a month. My very first full reread since the series hit its ending. Since I knew where it would start and go and end up. It was just as terrible, wonderful, painful, heartbreaking, heart healing, amazing as every other read. I never stop knowing my heart belongs to this.
TJ
The story in this part of the story was getting a bit old. The end was exciting finally, but the rest was kind of frustrating and felt very repitive.
Tony
Tony marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2014
Jill
Jill marked it as to-read
May 27, 2014
Alison
Alison added it
Apr 23, 2014
Paulius
Paulius marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2014
Lydia
Lydia marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2014
Del
Del marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2014
heaven
heaven marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2014
Kelly O'Dowd
Kelly O'Dowd marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2014
Fiama
Fiama marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2014
Neil
Neil added it
Dec 21, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Following the examples of independent comic creators such as Dave Sim and Jeff Smith, he decided to publish Strangers in Paradise himself through his own Houston-based "Abstract Studios" imprint, and has frequently mentioned a desire to do a syndicated cartoon strip in the authors notes at the back of the Strangers in Paradise collection books. He has also mentioned his greatest career influence i...more
More about Terry Moore...
Strangers in Paradise, Pocket Book 1 Runaways, Vol. 9: Dead Wrong (Runaways, #9) Strangers In Paradise, Pocket Book 2 The Complete Strangers in Paradise, Volume 1 Strangers In Paradise, Pocket Book 3