Ramtha: The White Book

Ramtha: The White Book

4.33 of 5 stars 4.33  ·  rating details  ·  227 ratings  ·  33 reviews
The classic introduction to Ramtha and his teachings now revised and expanded with a Foreword by JZ Knight, a glossary of terms and concepts used by Ramtha, a detailed index and a commentary essay by Jaime Leal-Anaya showing the significance of Ramtha s teachings. It addresses questions on the Source of all existence, our forgotten divinity, life after death, evolution, lo...more
Published September 15th 2005 by JZK Publishing (first published 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Ramtha, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ramtha

Liza Rosas
I was walking aimlessly for several nights after I read this book...accessing different venues of perception...The White Book was literally breathtaking...cannot convey with words...yet i have found my senses to be more open...my own prison of languages to unveil different codes of perception...Has it altered reality? Not quite...it has somehow maximized it. After all...we spirits locked up inside our laberynthical device we have come to call mind and our biological organ we have come to call br...more
Kate
Jul 17, 2009 Kate rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Kate by: Bruce London, Ph D (Divinity)
My favorite book of all time...there is more truth in this book than any other than I have read. On the matter of truth, there is nothing more to say.

**Below are more my personal notes more than a review**
Regarding the controversy surrounding the author (Ramtha) and the woman who channels him (JZ Knight), I simply made a decision for myself before I read the book to set aside any prejudgment I had and have my own experience with the material. I am so thankful I did...

It is mainly in Anglo countr...more
Jayaram
This book is relevent like all the greatest religious texts of all times and you should keep a copy in your hand always..to lead a sane life. One of the GREATEST books of ALL times.Could I need to say more?
Terrilynn
Started a long and FAB journey in my life that many friends like to call "my cult." Whatever one wishes to call Ramtha...I call him my teacher. And what I have learned from this book and this school is priceless!

I highly recommend for those with lots of life questions...that the answers just don't seem there in day to day life.

WARNING! You must have an open mind to read this!

8.2009
Just read this again because of a home study course...loved it. Read things that I totally don't recall reading befo...more
Ricky
Ramtha is an incredible insightful book. It left me with so much understanding of myself and how I am connected with everything and everyone. Reading Ramtha was like remembering your inner wisdom and seeing the whole picture, rather than just a spec that's been gained by using our five senses in this physical reality. Ramther's wisdom reminded me of the Conversation with God Trilogy by Neale Donald Walsh, but it is deeper in some ways and is expressed more poetically and profoundly. Reading Ramt...more
Xenia
Ramtha is an ascended master. I have much love in my heart for Ramtha. I am also eternally grateful to Ramtha for showing up in my life back in 1989 when I began my conscious spiritual awakening. This book is one of the most important books I ever read and confirmed for me what I always knew in my heart was the real truth about God and our connection.
Ryan Merrill
I REALLY enjoyed this book!!! One of my favorite of all time.
Let's just say you have to have any open mind when you read this. Take what you get from it and leave the rest behind. Very uplifting, fresh new look on life! Book rings with clarity which resonates to your core.
Was an awesome adventure from start to finish. Must Read!! :)
Clarence Caver
As a youth it changed my life and helped me to look at my spirituality in a new light. I only wish there were a way to teach similar philosophies without the added mumbo-jumbo.
Diana
I just barely started reading this book and so far I really like it.
its hard to describe, you just have to read it.
Ana
Sólo leanlo :) no se arrepentiran!!
Francois Cloutier
J'ai commencé ma lecture sceptique mais je l'ai terminée plus épanoui. Ramtha, un guerre lémurien qui aurait vécu il y a 35 000 ans, nous dévoile ses enseignements. Il nous révèle ainsi que nous sommes des Dieux mais que nous avons oublié notre condition initiale. Il faut donc prendre conscience de notre divinité et faire l'expérience de cette vie puisque d'autres vies suivront par après grâce à la réincarnation. Ramtha dit ainsi :

« Je suis ici pour vous dire que vous êtes aimés au-delà même de...more
Don Stratton
It appears to be a marriage of philosophy, theology, and quantum physics. For the open-minded, it presents an alternate view to the seperation between man and God.
The language and prose can perhaps be a bit stilted but the reader should be capable of seeing past that to consider the many messages contained within the text.
As I was reading the book, I felt that I was looking at a cube where, for example, the bible was one face and this book another. Ramtha, in my opinion, does not seek to denig...more
Ricardo Acuña
Podría ser discutible la existencia de Ramtha, pero creo que es lo menos relevante. Las enseñanzas tienen aspectos sutiles y profundos, que abarcan enseñanzas de antiguas tradiciones espirituales. Se comprende mejor si se contrastan las enseñanzas con los textos védicos, budistas, y teosóficos. Vale mucho la pena. Lo mas rescatable es el concepto de la omnipresencia de Dios en todas las cosas y en mi mismo: "YO soy Dios".
Eryc Tri Juni S
" Feel lonely is the projection feeling from universe to human being. Which mean, universe always be forever alone. So the human feeling itself, being lonely mean a unification between human and the universe. "

Because of that, some people considering if atheism is the most higher achievement in a humanism or the horizontal understanding. I really don't get it with this idea.
GreyCross
Ramtha derki ; Ne kadar güzel olduğunuzu asla bilmediniz çünkü kendinize asla gerçekten bakmadınız kim ve ne olduğunuza asla bakmadınız Tanrı nın neye benzediğini görmek istiyormusunuz Gidip bir aynaya bakın Onunla Yüz yüze geleceksiniz ..... okunması gereken kitaplardan biri
Sylvia
I read this in Dutch. As with all translations, I always find it tends to ‘distort’ the original text. In Dutch, therefore, I hovered somewhere in between rating it ‘didn’t like it and its ok’. Perhaps I’d appreciate it more in the English language …
Arlo
This book was mentioned prominently in "Breaking the habit of being yourself" by Joe Dispenza. I'm not into the channelling stuff, except for Edgar Cayce, but this was on the level.
Leah
This book is very interesting to read and gives a humanitarian aspect to spirituality. I enjoyed it and would suggest it to anyone wanting a different view of spirituality.
Beckie
Jan 23, 2009 Beckie added it
Leah had me read this book, and I am glad that she did. It gave me a totally different view of spiriuality that helped restore my faith in the power(s)that be.
Lynne
Fantastic. If you ever question why you are here, this book makes it very clear. We are here to live.....and to express joy.
H. Gibson
Chronicles of Han Storm Book Club Read

This is one of the books you make sure you take along when the world comes to an end.

Ramtha, friend of Hanuman.
Julie
although the message was interesting, i didn't enjoy this book.. a little too "out there" for me.
Etna
эта книга принесла мне умиротворение и спокойствие, столь редко появляющиеся нынче в моей жизни)
Carol
Fascinating book - not for everyone but worth a read if you have any interest in spirituality.
Mpho Majozi
loved it. loved it. loved it. just when you thought life was boring. it's not.
Michael Lauro
Interesting & curiously inspiring
Jose Daniel
Bullshit book and theatrical lenguaje.
Snow Merrick
great book changed my life
Valerie
Fascinating.
Melinda
Life changing
American mystic teacher and author, and is known for claiming to be channel of a spiritual entity named Ramtha.

Knight claims to bridge ancient wisdom and the power of consciousness together with the latest discoveries in science.
More about J.Z. Knight...
A State of Mind: My Story - An Autobiography Un Estado de Ser: Mi Historia Ramtha The Children's View of Destiny and Purpose