Start by marking “And the Two Shall Become One (Legends of the Romanorum, #2)” as Want to Read:
And the Two Shall Become One (Legends of the Romanorum, #2)

And the Two Shall Become One (Legends of the Romanorum #2)

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  189 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
Mael and Cian are back in this sequel to The Prince's Angel! Mael has finally decided to declare Cian his consort, and plans to announce it to his court. While this may cause dissention in the vampire ranks, the two lovers have far worse problems. A demon summoned by Memnet, a rogue vampire, and dirty deals lead to nothing but trouble, and might even kill the pair if they ...more
Published August 13th 2008 by Torquere Press (first published August 2008)

To ask other readers questions about And the Two Shall Become One, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about And the Two Shall Become One

Bound by Blood by Jourdan LaneInterview with the Vampire by Anne RiceNotturno by Z.A. MaxfieldDeceptions by Jourdan LaneSacrifice by Jourdan Lane
Best Gay Vampires
62nd out of 435 books — 631 voters
Wings by J.C. OwensThe Prince's Angel by Mychael BlackAnd the Two Shall Become One by Shayne CarmichaelInto This River I Drown by T.J. KluneForsaking Eternity by Voirey Linger
Best Gay Angels
3rd out of 98 books — 149 voters

More lists with this book...

Elisa Rolle
Mael Black, the prince of London, and Cian Carmichael are a strange couple. Cian is an angel but his behavior is far from angelic; he is a warrior and even if he is a match for Mael, I feel him like the strongest in the couple. Or maybe is only since Mael is more a brooding character, it's most difficult to read his feelings. Even if Cian is dangerous, he is more open than Mael, and in a way, more exposed to danger.

In the sequel of The Prince's Angel the supporting characters are almost as impor
Camilla
Oct 10, 2010 Camilla rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle
I was blown away by the first book in this 2-part series, and I'm happy to tell that the 2nd book definitely lived up to that!

I loved it! The strange thing is. Yeah, the story line and plot is ok, but its the love between Mael and Cian that just gets my blood heated, whenever I read about them..

Sometimes, the love part of a book can become too sweet and nausiating, but for some reason I just love these two.

I love how its, all or nothing with them. How they just want to eat each other up - all th
Nikko
May 08, 2011 Nikko rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites
Damn I love the Fisting part!!! Hot Hot Hot!! This is the first book I've ever read that has a fisting part!! Super Hawttt!!!
Maria in the 16th century
Charly
Oct 27, 2012 Charly rated it really liked it
More romantic and better written than the first volume

Warning: This review might contain what some people consider SPOILERS.

Rating: 7/10

PROS:
- The main relationship between Cian and Mael is quite romantic. They meet and fall in love in the first book, so there’s not much angst or uncertainty regarding their feelings for each other in this volume. Everything here is about the two of them establishing permanence in the relationship.
- Cornelius and Brandon get a little more coverage in this volum
kasjo_peja
Oct 31, 2010 kasjo_peja rated it liked it
Shelves: paranormal, m-m, vampires
2.5 stars lifted to 3

OMG, that was bad. The dialogues alternated between purple prose during sex scenes and corny love declarations. All that multiplied fourfold, because in addition to the main couple (Cian - Mael) from the first book, there are three more in this one (two of them m/f). If I wasn't interested in the characters, I got to know and like in "The Prince's Angel", I'm not sure I would finish this book.
Ann
Apr 16, 2011 Ann rated it really liked it
Read the first one and loved it. Read this one and also loved it. Mael and Cian have grown more codependent on each other, which is something I don't entirely dislike. In this one, we get to see a more balanced relationship between these two with Mael showing his need for Cian; which was blatantly obvious from the latter in the first book.
Kaitlyn
Dec 23, 2012 Kaitlyn rated it really liked it
The first and third book of this series is better, this book just read like a whole pile of sappy dialogue, it seemed more like a lot of fluff and explicit sex and very little plot. There's no build up or climax to the story, however I liked the premise of the books, so I continued with #3 in hopes it would get better, and it did.
Daesy
Apr 19, 2014 Daesy rated it liked it
Lily
I really enjoyed The Prince's Angel when I read it but this one didn't grab me as much. Not sure if the fact that I waited 3 years to read this sequel had anything to do with it.
Meghan Loves M/M Fiction
Meghan Loves M/M Fiction rated it really liked it
Mar 11, 2011
Sui Lynn
Sui Lynn rated it it was amazing
Nov 15, 2011
Raya
Raya rated it it was amazing
Jun 23, 2013
Katarzyna Dawidiuk
Katarzyna Dawidiuk rated it liked it
May 11, 2014
Shierra
Shierra rated it it was amazing
Jun 03, 2013
Carrie Dettmer
Carrie Dettmer rated it liked it
Feb 15, 2011
momokaachan
momokaachan rated it really liked it
Feb 14, 2011
Indigo
Indigo rated it it was amazing
Jan 02, 2012
Alisha Clayton
Alisha Clayton rated it it was amazing
Jan 08, 2016
Mabz
Mabz rated it it was amazing
Jun 19, 2010
Wren
Wren rated it liked it
Aug 14, 2009
LaShonta
LaShonta rated it it was amazing
Jun 08, 2010
Nick Sailor
Nick Sailor rated it really liked it
Jan 24, 2013
Jbos
Jbos rated it really liked it
Dec 01, 2009
Nicola
Nicola rated it it was ok
Jun 25, 2014
Melanie
Melanie rated it really liked it
Jul 30, 2012
Charme
Charme rated it really liked it
Feb 16, 2012
Marissa
Marissa rated it liked it
May 12, 2012
Alison
Alison rated it really liked it
May 30, 2011
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • The Prince's Angel (Legends of the Romanorum, #1)
  • Bitten (Bite, #2)
  • Nick of Time (Preters, #2)
  • Mark of the Beast
  • Reparation in Blood (Partnership in Blood, #4)
  • Vigil (The Hours Trilogy #2)
  • My Heart is Within You (Triquetra, #1)
  • Unveiled (Master Chronicles, #2)
  • Blind Desire
  • The Cost of Eternity (Eternity, #1)
  • Diamond in the Shade 1
  • The Bacchi
  • Unforgiven (Fae #3)
  • Fireflies
  • Tempestuous
  • Hemovore
  • A Brush of Wings

Legends of the Romanorum (4 books)
  • The Prince's Angel (Legends of the Romanorum, #1)
  • Forever May Not Be Long Enough (Legends of the Romanorum, #3)
  • Christmas Wish (Legends of the Romanorum, #4)