Start by marking “'Tween Heaven and Hell (Dancin' With the Devil, #1)” as Want to Read:
'Tween Heaven and Hell (Dancin' With the Devil, #1)
Preview

'Tween Heaven and Hell (Dancin' With the Devil, #1)

3.34 of 5 stars 3.34  ·  rating details  ·  96 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Astra Q Phelps is a Tweener, which means she's part angel and part devil. She vaporizes devils and demons for a living. When Astra gets the call from the big Him to aid the good side in a battle between two rival devil courts, she finds herself battling not only the forces of evil but her own nature as she rubs up against the sexiest, most infuriatingly enticing devil prin ...more
Published March 8th 2009 by Ellora's Cave

To ask other readers questions about 'Tween Heaven and Hell, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 'Tween Heaven and Hell

Inara
After the war around 2060 something evil slipped into the devasted earth. This evil used to exist in a parallel dimension, watching and waiting for its chance to slither into our world.
To keep the balance God had no choice but to send his angels in to keep an eye on the devils and demons. About ten years ago God started using Tweeners to help the good side out. A Tweener is non-human, part angel and part devil what makes them a bit unpredictable at times.
Astra Q. Phelps is a Tweener who runs a d
Zee Monodee
Astra. Q Phelps is a Tweener, which means she’s part of the two sides – angel and demon. Her job however means she gets rid of demons on a daily basis. Life is ho-hum, until the day she’s attacked by an entity she’s never encountered before. Next, she’s summoned by a devil prince, who is, pun intended, devilishly gorgeous and sexy. He wants her on the devil’s side when a battle that is brewing will explode. But that’s not the end of it. The Good side, along with the big Him, want Astra to help t ...more
Lea Barrymire
I loved this book! Some of the phrases were funny enough that I burst out laughing, which of course earned me some crazy looks from my family. The characters were well fleshed out, the storyline was great and of course left you wanting more. I am moving onto the second book and can't wait to read it!
Ariel
I really enjoyed this book. At times it was hard to keep up with names because they were similar. The book was really original and I couldn't put it down. I can't wait to read the rest of the series.
Martha
Genre: Fantasy Romance; My Rating 5 of 5!
I loved this book! This is not your typical story of angel versus devil! Instead it is a very imaginative tale set in the not so distant future of a Tweener, Astra, who is half angel and half devil. She spends her days fighting and vanquishing devils and demons with her interesting friend and partner, Emo, a red devil who is part angel. But things are heating up as Astra is pulled into a battle between the heads of two devil clans as outcast (and really n
Shawn
I couldn't finish this... it was just too weird and out there for me. The writing was mediocre at best and the story line was really hard to follow. I got a little more than half way so I feel like I gave it a good try. Just wasn't for me.
Carrie
I really liked this book a lot more than I anticipated! I usually don't go for futuristic novels, but this was free, and I was away on vacation, so I loaded this one up on a whim. I almost couldn't put the book down!

Straylights
I didn't realize so many people threw their heads back and laughed so frequently .
Amber
I like this book and will continue to read the rest of this series.
Konnor Cook
Konnor Cook marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Vit
Vit marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2015
Kim Justice
Kim Justice marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2015
Missie
Missie marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2015
Rakel
Rakel marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2015
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2015
Nicole Ortiz
Nicole Ortiz marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2015
Crystal
Crystal marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2015
Christine Peterson
Christine Peterson marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2015
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Zafia
Zafia marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Candy Mitchell
Candy Mitchell marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2015
Marie
Marie marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
Nicole
Nicole added it
Dec 28, 2014
  • Pleasure's Foehn (WindVerse, #1)
  • Be My Vampire Tonight (Darklander Lovers, #1)
  • Sunfire (Pure Wildfire, #1)
  • All In (Be-Wished, #1)
  • Changing Times (Lusting Wild, #1)
  • A Taste of Twilight  (Crimson Carousel, #1)
  • Gatekeeper (Phantom Lovers #1)
  • Black Smoke (Agent of Mercy, #1)
  • Feather Down (Raptors Revealed, #1)
  • Soul Hunger (Ra's Chosen, #1)
  • Christina's Tapestry (Tapestries, #1)
  • Immortal Temptress (Devil's Promenade, #1)
  • Trouble with Harry (Trouble, #1)
  • Delighting in Your Company
  • Maneater (Special Investigations Agency, #12)
  • Blood Oath (Blood Lines, #1)
  • Lyric's Cop (Crime Tells, #1)
  • Lightbringer (Celestial Affairs, #1)
1812031
USA Today Bestselling Author Sam Cheever writes romantic paranormal/fantasy and mystery/suspense, creating stories that celebrate the joy of love in all its forms. Known for writing great characters, snappy dialogue, and unique and exhilarating stories, Sam is the award-winning author of 50+ books and has been writing for over a decade under several noms de plume.

Website: www.samcheever.com
Faceboo
More about Sam Cheever...
Nocked for a Loop (Naughty Nooners) A Honeybun and Coffee Honeybun Fever Box Set 'Tween Hopeful and Hopeless (Dancin' With the Devil, #4.5) The Miss Fortune Series: Bayou Bubba (Kindle Worlds Novella)