Start by marking “'Tween Heaven and Hell (Dancin' With the Devil, #1)” as Want to Read:
'Tween Heaven and Hell (Dancin' With the Devil, #1)

'Tween Heaven and Hell (Dancin' With the Devil, #1)

3.35 of 5 stars 3.35  ·  rating details  ·  99 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Astra Q Phelps is a Tweener, which means she's part angel and part devil. She vaporizes devils and demons for a living. When Astra gets the call from the big Him to aid the good side in a battle between two rival devil courts, she finds herself battling not only the forces of evil but her own nature as she rubs up against the sexiest, most infuriatingly enticing devil prin ...more
Published March 8th 2009 by Ellora's Cave

To ask other readers questions about 'Tween Heaven and Hell, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 'Tween Heaven and Hell

Inara
After the war around 2060 something evil slipped into the devasted earth. This evil used to exist in a parallel dimension, watching and waiting for its chance to slither into our world.
To keep the balance God had no choice but to send his angels in to keep an eye on the devils and demons. About ten years ago God started using Tweeners to help the good side out. A Tweener is non-human, part angel and part devil what makes them a bit unpredictable at times.
Astra Q. Phelps is a Tweener who runs a d
Zee Monodee
Astra. Q Phelps is a Tweener, which means she’s part of the two sides – angel and demon. Her job however means she gets rid of demons on a daily basis. Life is ho-hum, until the day she’s attacked by an entity she’s never encountered before. Next, she’s summoned by a devil prince, who is, pun intended, devilishly gorgeous and sexy. He wants her on the devil’s side when a battle that is brewing will explode. But that’s not the end of it. The Good side, along with the big Him, want Astra to help t ...more
Lea Barrymire
I loved this book! Some of the phrases were funny enough that I burst out laughing, which of course earned me some crazy looks from my family. The characters were well fleshed out, the storyline was great and of course left you wanting more. I am moving onto the second book and can't wait to read it!
Ariel
I really enjoyed this book. At times it was hard to keep up with names because they were similar. The book was really original and I couldn't put it down. I can't wait to read the rest of the series.
Martha
Genre: Fantasy Romance; My Rating 5 of 5!
I loved this book! This is not your typical story of angel versus devil! Instead it is a very imaginative tale set in the not so distant future of a Tweener, Astra, who is half angel and half devil. She spends her days fighting and vanquishing devils and demons with her interesting friend and partner, Emo, a red devil who is part angel. But things are heating up as Astra is pulled into a battle between the heads of two devil clans as outcast (and really n
Shawn
I couldn't finish this... it was just too weird and out there for me. The writing was mediocre at best and the story line was really hard to follow. I got a little more than half way so I feel like I gave it a good try. Just wasn't for me.
Carrie
I really liked this book a lot more than I anticipated! I usually don't go for futuristic novels, but this was free, and I was away on vacation, so I loaded this one up on a whim. I almost couldn't put the book down!

Straylights
I didn't realize so many people threw their heads back and laughed so frequently .
Amber
I like this book and will continue to read the rest of this series.
Barbara Stoker
Barbara Stoker marked it as to-read
Jessica Mitchell
Jessica Mitchell marked it as to-read
Wanda Slack
Wanda Slack marked it as to-read
Tina Oatts
Tina Oatts marked it as to-read
Kimberly
Kimberly marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2015
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2015
shirah williams
shirah williams marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2015
Hayley
Hayley marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2015
Rhonda
Rhonda marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2015
Naz
Naz marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2015
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2015
Jacob Cory
Jacob Cory marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2015
Nicole Lofton
Nicole Lofton marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2015
Mathilda Koppel Eriksson
Mathilda Koppel Eriksson marked it as to-read
May 29, 2015
Missie
Missie marked it as to-read
May 28, 2015
Trisha Fleck
Trisha Fleck marked it as to-read
May 27, 2015
Micah Fagre
Micah Fagre marked it as to-read
May 25, 2015
  • Pleasure's Foehn (WindVerse, #1)
  • Be My Vampire Tonight (Darklander Lovers, #1)
  • Sunfire (Pure Wildfire, #1)
  • Changing Times (Lusting Wild, #1)
  • Gatekeeper (Phantom Lovers #1)
  • All In (Be-Wished, #1)
  • A Taste of Twilight  (Crimson Carousel, #1)
  • Feather Down (Raptors Revealed, #1)
  • Christina's Tapestry (Tapestries, #1)
  • Immortal Temptress (Devil's Promenade, #1)
  • Delighting in Your Company
  • Soul Hunger (Ra's Chosen, #1)
  • Black Smoke (Agent of Mercy, #1)
  • Dream Stallion (Horsemen, #1)
  • Trouble with Harry (Trouble, #1)
  • Scent of Passion (Rutledge Werewolves, #1)
  • Maneater (Special Investigations Agency, #12)
  • Blood Oath (Blood Lines, #1)
1812031
USA Today Bestselling Author Sam Cheever writes romantic paranormal/fantasy and mystery/suspense, creating stories that celebrate the joy of love in all its forms. Known for writing great characters, snappy dialogue, and unique and exhilarating stories, Sam is the award-winning author of 50+ books and has been writing for over a decade under several noms de plume.

Website: www.samcheever.com
Faceboo
More about Sam Cheever...
A Honeybun and Coffee (Honeybun Heat #1) The Miss Fortune Series: Bayou Bubba (Kindle Worlds Novella) Nocked for a Loop (Naughty Nooners) Honeybun Fever Box Set 'Tween Hopeful and Hopeless (Dancin' With the Devil, #4.5)