Bang: More Lays In 60 Days

Bang: More Lays In 60 Days

3.44 of 5 stars 3.44  ·  rating details  ·  109 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Bang is a pickup textbook intended for men who weren't born with the natural ability to sleep with a lot of women. It contains simple but powerful techniques, moves, and lines that offer a direct line to casual sex. Bang includes...

• The 8 essential beliefs of the alpha male.
• The 5 critical components of the "vibe," an optimal attitude women find most attractive.
• Tons o...more
Published July 10th 2007 by Createspace

Inquiring Mind
I have read amazing works relating to seduction such as "The Game" by Neil Strauss which changed my dating life. "Bang" would not fall into that category.

Definitely one of the most poorly written books I have read. Short and full of pessimistic ideals. Didn't buy it but a friend had a copy of it and he decided to give it to me (the friend wasn't that high on the book either). After reading this book I asked what could cause an author to write such an egregious piece of work. So I decided to do s...more
John
Roosh is a pathetic loser, who hates women with all his being, he is included on extremist list and hate list by SPLC, and has been pushed away from each country he has been.

It is not hard to see why, Roosh real name is Daryush Valizadeh, born on 14 June 1979, and this are his words written in his books:

The True Nature of Women - by Roosh V
==============================
"Within every woman on this planet, regardless of her education or background,
is a bitch, a cunt, a slut, a golddigger, a flake,...more
The Avidest
I value the credibility that an author has and to me when you google Roosh's name, he has no credibility and his stories have been shown as fake and frauded. A lot of the reviews leaving his book good reviews are his forum members who have been told to do so. The guy does not score well with women and has had to travel to 3rd world countries to get some action. Poorly written book and author has no credibility, avoid this book.
Austin Powers
Roosh has been known to lie about his experiences with women. Just google his name and you will get an insight into the kind of mind that wrote this book. Avoid it, not helpful book.
Pua Who?
You get some American guy frustrated with American women who writes a book on how to capitalize on their emotions while putting foreign women on a pedestal. Waste of time, not a good read.
Петър Стойков
Bang е книга за това как се свалят жени for dummies.

"Изкуството" да сваляш жени напоследък е доста популярно. У нас, както и в САЩ повечето "майстори" и "учители" са някакви смешковци, чието, доколкото успявам да видя, единствено предимство пред останалите мъже е, че всъщност отиват и заговарят жените и нищо друго. С което, разбира се, избиват рибата 90% по-добре от останалите мъже, които само стоят и гледат сърдито и се напиват. Съответно, съветите и методите, които дават са супер смешни и неле...more
xin bo zhao tzu
The writing style is very conversational - i would prefer to see it in bullet point form.
Overall, the book is interesting, i recommend it , cuz it gives some alternatives to 'common wisdom' from mystery method - like avoiding group/social circle games.

One of the best insights was this: "you better find if she is ready for casual sex faster - it is win-win situation for both - you know if she is solid bang and don't waste time, she does not waste time too!

I did not think of it this way - i was th...more
Byron
Alas, not as effective as I hoped it would be. LOL. I'm sure I could use the information in this book to get what I need from some poor girl, but I'm not sure if I'd want to. Bang is the lay guide for weird Internets dudes who need to be told that a good way to start a conversation with a girl is to say hi to her. And then they need to be told every single thing between that and, erm, insertion. The date this book suggests you take girls on sounds like a horrible time. The idea isn't so much to...more
Anton Klink
This is certainly one of the better books on the subject out there. Some tried and true recommendations mixed with some truly innovative and fun tips made for an overall pleasant, positive and inspiring reading. What kept me from giving it a full five star rating were some of the overly long examples of real-life dialogues and some of the late game strategies, which I didn't quite agree with, but other than that, I can heartily recommend this book to anyone interested in the subject.

Plus Roosh...more
Radek
My first pure e-book, purchased by internet.

A nice, comprehensive guide for beginner players. Roosh is a serious fan of indirect game and - as can be figured out from the book - quite smooth.

I had more fun with Bang Poland, but an interesting position anyway.
Dimple Patel
It was a compelling read. Roosh did a superb job in condensing his tips and stories on landing a chick. I'll be sure to pass on his sage advice to my bros and sons for years to come.
Greg
A complete, but not overly complex review of the critical concepts. One of the best out there!
Aykut
Aykut marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Franco
Franco marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
Abdiazis
Abdiazis marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Francisco Olivares
Francisco Olivares marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Kingsford Adomako
Kingsford Adomako marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Gene
Gene marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2014
Hollyeddy9246
Hollyeddy9246 marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2014
Me
Me marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
Ashish
Ashish marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2014
Zaheer
Zaheer marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
Anthony
Anthony marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2014
Jay
Jay marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Daryush Valizadeh, also known as Roosh V and Roosh Vorek, is an American pick-up artist of Iranian and Armenian descent, known for his writings on seduction and antifeminism. He writes on his personal blog and also owns the Return of Kings website where he publishes articles by others on related subjects. Additionally, Roosh has self-published 14 books, most of which offer advice to men on how to...more
More about Roosh V...
A Dead Bat In Paraguay: One Man's Peculiar Journey Through South America Day Bang: How To Casually Pick Up Girls During The Day Why Can't I Use A Smiley Face? Stories From One Month In America 30 Bangs Bang Poland: How to Make Love with Polish Girls in Poland