Start by marking “Vegas Sunrise (Vegas, #3)” as Want to Read:
Vegas Sunrise (Vegas, #3)

Vegas Sunrise (Vegas #3)

4.2 of 5 stars 4.20  ·  rating details  ·  881 ratings  ·  21 reviews
No missing pages, Water Damage, or stains. Spine shows creasing. This is a readable copy.
Published September 1st 1998 by Zebra (first published September 1st 1997)

To ask other readers questions about Vegas Sunrise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vegas Sunrise

Lavada Dee
This is the third book in a 3 book series. I didn't read the first two and had some trouble with the characters in the beginning. To many, to fast without introduction because they were in the first two books. But, it was worth the confusing start and you can read this story as a stand alone. All in all it was a good read.
Traci
After I finished the first two books I made a mention of the fact that ten years or more would pass in between sentences. I guess I expected the same from this one, but apparently I was mistaken. Birch returns from Costa Rica with a wife that everyone hates on sight, despite being a generally welcoming family, because they have a bad feeling about her. The very first night they’re there, Birch discovers that Celia is really just after his money, and (view spoiler) ...more
Grace
Third of the series which was sort of good reading. I enjoyed this trilogy by Fern Michaels and this was a good close out as the books spanned many years. The characters had some realistic flaws as most of us humans do.
Jintana
ภาคสาม (จบ) ของซีรีส์เวกัส เรื่องราวของลูก ๆ 4 คนของแฟนนี่กับแอช ความเข้มข้นของเนื้อเรื่องถ้าเทียบกับสองภาคที่แล้วก็ถือว่าจืดไปมาก อีกทั้งยังมีความเกินจริงอยู่มากทำให้เรื่องออกจะน้ำเน่าเกินไป (ประมาณว่ามีการพูดจาโต้ตอบกับวิญญาณของแอชและยังมีการช่วยเหลือของวิญญาณที่ทำให้ผ่านสถานการณ์เลวร้ายมาได้) ความผลิกผันของตัวละครบางตัวดูไม่สมจริง สรุปแล้วภาคนี้มันดูห้วน ๆ ด้วน ๆ เหมือนหาบันไดลงไม่เจอยังไงยังงั้น

เอาใจช่วยลุ้นตลอดเลยว่าอยากให้ภาคจบของซีรีส์นี้ดีเหมือนกับ 2 ภาคที่แล้ว แต่เล่มนี้ตัดใจให้ 3 ดาวละ
Arwen Fowler-jonsson
Took me awhile to get into the book and it is not the greatest book but kept my interest and was a good read.
Laura Beasley
Loved the book and the whole series. Kept my interest thru out all three books. Great book on family, loyalty, betrayal, trust. Fern Michaels make. The characters seem like real people and so believable.
Sue
Well I actually read this series (Kentucky, Texas, Vegas) out of order, but what a wonderful series.

Managed to read the Vegas ones in order. Now just have to read the other parts
Tina
I enjoyed this third book even more than the second one in the series. This story definitely kept my attention throughout the whole story - I didn't want it to end. Would recommend.
Catch These Words
It would have got a 5 but the epilogue really didn't do it for me. The rest of the book was great, I just didn't find the epilogue at all fitting with the rest of the plot.
Lucy Bilik
Mar 08, 2011 Lucy Bilik added it
Shelves: fiction
Wow, I love this series by Michaels. Already read Kentucky series, out of order, and just ordered Texas series. Can't wait to read them.
Carrie
Enjoyed this one much more than the 2nd. Looking forward to reading the Kentucky series to finish out the Coleman story lines.
Carla Sokotuk
Started off a little slow-had too many characters to piece together. Once that was accomplished the story flew by.
Leone
A bit pedantic...forced myself to finish it as it was a trilogy. Less and less believable as the story went on.
Heather
Didn't like it at all. It was very tiresome and silly. I didn't even finish this one.
Melissa
This book is the fitting end to a fantastic series.
Andrea Mcmillan
Oct 23, 2014 Andrea Mcmillan marked it as to-read
Still need Vegas heat and rich
Julie
A three book series. A MUST read.
Sherri Miles
Loved the series. Easy to follow
Jill Gross
Didn't finish - couldn't get into it
Jo Vry
AWESOME SERIES!!!
Jackie Simons
Read 8/98
Andrea Mcmillan
Andrea Mcmillan marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Landry Kensington
Landry Kensington marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Thewalkinglexicon
Thewalkinglexicon marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2014
  • A Gift of Joy (Delanza #2.5)
  • Country Brides: A Little Bit Country\Country Bride
  • Daybreak
  • Nightway
  • A Woman Betrayed
  • Dream Country
  • The Ranch
  • Dream Mender: Dream Mender\Stay...
Fern Michaels isn’t a person. I’m not sure she’s an entity either since an entity is something with separate existence. Fern Michaels® is what I DO. Me, Mary Ruth Kuczkir. Growing up in Hastings, Pennsylvania, I was called Ruth. I became Mary when I entered the business world where first names were the order of the day. To this day, family and friends call me Dink, a name my father gave me when I ...more
More about Fern Michaels...
Weekend Warriors (Sisterhood, #1) Payback (Sisterhood, #2) Vendetta (Sisterhood, #3) The Jury (Sisterhood, #4) Sweet Revenge (Sisterhood #5)