Start by marking “Beyond Tomorrow” as Want to Read:
Beyond Tomorrow

Beyond Tomorrow

In Bar Harbor, Maine, the Noble family is the next thing to royalty. But when Adam Noble hires Carly Andrews to help him find his dream home, she soon realizes she has much more on her hands than the simple task of helping a prince find his castle. She isn't about to put her heart and career on the line to play Cinderella for any man...or is she?
Published May 1st 2001 by Mira Books (first published January 1st 1981)

To ask other readers questions about Beyond Tomorrow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beyond Tomorrow

Jeanne
Aug 14, 2013 Jeanne rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Have a very hard time saying this, because I typically enjoy Fern Michael's stories, but this one is a dud!! Very predictable and hard to hold my interest. Glad the audio book was only 5 CDs!! If I would have had another audio book available to listen to I would have done something I don't normally do--I would have quit listening to the story. 1 out of 10 for me.
Maggie
Dec 03, 2015 Maggie rated it did not like it
Shelves: audio, online-library
I really did not like this story and I'm hoping it is one of the authors earlier works. I haven't read much by this author so I don't know if this is her style or not but I am disinclined to read any more. I think what frustrated me so much was the wishy washy characters, the obvious plot traps and the rapid mood switches. The hero in the story is horrible and downright cruel at times, the heroine was clueless and vapid. Needless to say, it did not make for a good story. I read this one audio ...more
Stacey
Sep 13, 2010 Stacey rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I was looking for a pure mindless read and this was definitely that. Although I have to say the beginning was terrible. If not for the ending, this book might have gotten 1 star. No character development and then boom romance (romance - not lust). I'm not asking for a lot out of a romance book, but a little introduction wouldn't be uncalled for. Also, Carly sees Adam once in a not so nice meeting and she's crazy in love. Ridiculous. I probably shouldn't read these type of books, but I like Fern ...more
Susan
Dec 30, 2012 Susan rated it it was ok
Shelves: audiobook
There wasn't a lot of depth to the characters and the story line didn't develop all that greatly. Although, it was a short book, so there wasn't so much time to get it all put in there. Could have been done much better. I didn't like the relationship between the "hero" and "heroine." I listened to it because I had it, but I certainly was glad when it was over. It hasn't quite reached the ranks of cheesy romance novel, IMHO.
Debby Long
Jul 07, 2015 Debby Long rated it it was ok
I love Fern Michaels but this book should have been a 10 pg short stories not a novel.
The main female character was dumb instead of the on point women she usually writes about AND
for a rich, savvy, business man to let property be sold out from under him... never heard of
bidding against someone???? Maybe it should have been just a 5 pg short story!!!
Susan
Nov 13, 2014 Susan rated it liked it
Shelves: romance-clean
Cindy
Sep 16, 2014 Cindy rated it it was ok
Incredibly...hmmm, 1950's. The main character is just a girl and likes to be man handled by her manly, in-charge men. They know best and take charge...just like a man should. BLAH. Mindless, but had aspects that I loved. The humorous pet causes all sorts of problems and I found myself wishing I had an obnoxious parrot!
Cathleen
Feb 08, 2013 Cathleen rated it liked it
Sweet little love story. Republished from 1981 which shows in technology. Rich details in the setting. Not long enough to fall in love with characters, but the are likable. Very quick read. Wanted more depth.
Christie Weist
Oct 18, 2012 Christie Weist rated it did not like it
Listened on audio while driving to work one week. Can I actually give this minus stars?

Nothing about this book is worth reading, I wouldn't have even continued to listen if I wasn't on a long drive.
Michael
I listened to this while driving home for the weekend and found the main character, Carly, incredibly annoying. She doesn't make any effort to explain the "great misunderstanding" of the book and it's infuriating. Otherwise, the story itself was enjoyable enough.
Jami Dutcher
Dec 04, 2012 Jami Dutcher rated it really liked it
I got frustrated with this book because of the lack of communication between the characters. I understand their has to be some of this so the happy ever after doesn't come too soon but this one was frustrating.
Kristal Taylor
Oct 23, 2013 Kristal Taylor rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh I can stop reading these books. This is just romance not erotic. I love this author.......
Roger Wickboldt
Jul 12, 2015 Roger Wickboldt rated it it was ok
Shelves: feel-good
Repetitive, ponderous, drags on to the point where you want both main characters to fall into a sink hole never to be heard from again.
Diane
May 23, 2013 Diane rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mindless easy reading. Even though I could guess what was going to happen, I enjoyed the story very much!
Barb
Sep 02, 2012 Barb rated it really liked it
It was kind of corky but it was good, not her best work though. I was actually done with it same day
Create_byDesign
Create_byDesign rated it liked it
Aug 08, 2013
Triska
Triska rated it really liked it
Aug 15, 2015
Angie Hunter
Angie Hunter rated it it was ok
Feb 11, 2016
Norma
Norma rated it liked it
Apr 22, 2015
Jackie
Jackie rated it liked it
Mar 06, 2015
♥Robin ♥
♥Robin ♥ rated it it was ok
Dec 02, 2014
Kristin
Kristin rated it liked it
Mar 20, 2013
Tara
Tara rated it really liked it
Aug 13, 2012
Jasmin
Jasmin rated it liked it
Feb 02, 2014
Ambure
Ambure rated it liked it
Mar 25, 2011
Dawn
Dawn rated it liked it
Jan 19, 2014
Darlene Franzone
Darlene Franzone rated it really liked it
Jan 27, 2015
Mercer Area Library
Mercer Area Library rated it really liked it
Feb 07, 2013
Betty
Betty rated it it was amazing
Jun 25, 2013
Darlene Nicholson
Darlene Nicholson rated it it was ok
Feb 25, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • A Gift of Joy (Delanza #2.5)
  • Ray of Light (The Days of Redemption #2)
  • The Scandals of an Innocent (The Brides of Fortune, #2)
  • A Man of Value
  • Maybe This Christmas (2-in-1)
  • Ever After (Once Upon, #2)
  • Big Bad Wolf
  • One Wicked Night
  • Oregon Brides
  • Tangled Autumn (The Best of Betty Neels)
  • Scandalous by Night (Carlisle Family, #4)
  • Love 'N' Marriage
  • Half Past Dead
  • Alas, My Love (Botany Bay, #2)
  • Silver Bells: Man of Ice\Heart of Ice
  • Sacrifice (Nicci Beauvoir #3)
  • The Wanton
  • The Matchmaker (Once Upon A Time, #6)
Fern Michaels isn’t a person. I’m not sure she’s an entity either since an entity is something with separate existence. Fern Michaels® is what I DO. Me, Mary Ruth Kuczkir. Growing up in Hastings, Pennsylvania, I was called Ruth. I became Mary when I entered the business world where first names were the order of the day. To this day, family and friends call me Dink, a name my father gave me when I ...more
More about Fern Michaels...