Crosshairs: A Lee Henry Oswald Mystery

Crosshairs: A Lee Henry Oswald Mystery (Lee Henry Oswald Mystery #3)

3.94 of 5 stars 3.94  ·  rating details  ·  32 ratings  ·  5 reviews
All former Dallas detective Oswald really wants is to be left alone. After all the battles he’s fought on the streets—and in the first Gulf War before then—he’s more than ready for some R&R. But when famed medical researcher Anita Nazari begs Oswald to help protect her daughter’s life, how can he refuse?

Now Oswald finds himself engaged in a high-stakes battle against a...more
Published August 26th 2008 by Minotaur Books (first published August 7th 2007)

Harvey
Author is allegedly trying to make a transition from PI novels to "thrillers" but unsuccessful (in my view).

The PI, Hank Oswald, has "retired" from the work but is "called back" into action. Otherwise same old thing with high body count.

This is third in series but I guess I am done.
Loria
I pick this book out of store because of the cover. The auther was unfamiliar but I would buy more of his books. I enjoy the suspense of the book from beginning to ending.
Ramon Dearmas
Great book definetly going to be looking for this author again! The action and plot was great.
Pam
Oct 04, 2007 Pam marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: texas-mystery
rec 10/04 won from Lesa's blog contest
Michael
Michael marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2014
Benjamin Thornton
Benjamin Thornton marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2014
Tonya
Tonya added it
Feb 07, 2014
John
John marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2014
Jenn M
Jenn M marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2014
Grace
Grace marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2014
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2014
Sam Honeycutt
Sam Honeycutt marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2014
Brian Okane
Brian Okane marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2013
Matt Levy
Matt Levy marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2012
Christine Hatfield
Christine Hatfield marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
Harry Hunsicker was raised by wolves in the rain forests of central Dallas, near the headwaters of Turtle Creek.

The fourth generation of his family to call Dallas home, Hunsicker works as a commercial real estate appraiser and speaks on creative writing when not penning the next Lee Henry Oswald mystery.

Hunsicker is an active member of the International Thriller Writers, the Mystery Writers of Ame...more
More about Harry Hunsicker...
Still River The Contractors The Next Time You Die Thriller 2: Stories You Just Can't Put Down D*CKED: Dark Fiction Inspired by Dick Cheney